Pages:
Author

Topic: Mainland Mining & DirectMiners & Bitcoin Miner Online & UKMiners & Minerworld - page 2. (Read 2439 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Thanks Guys, it did not look right but very new to this area so not used yet to the number of scams that this field seems to generate. Link to this came from an ebay add for an S5.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Bitcoin-Antminer-S5-1155GHs-Brand-New-In-UK-/291532074738?hash=item43e0aa6ef2

Purports to come from Kettering Northamptonshire but down the page mentioned Mainland Mining.

The S5 does not fit with the other items being sold so could be a stolen account?

Rich

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The site is fishy, i can't find about their company profile/ they personal profile. I have already make some conversation, and ask for show a company profile to 'Mark', but he said they don't have a company, they are a couple of guys who have invested in bulk buying a lot miner from bitmain. This is some conversation:
Visitor
can you show photos of your company?
i cant find about your company profile
Mark
we are just a couple of guys who have invested in bulk buying lots of miners from bitmain, we don't have a company profile
a photo of our company would just be a pile of boxes
Visitor
you guys should add your profile even if you don't have a company
Mark
maybe in the future but for now we are doing fine with what we have got
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
This website looks pretty lame, it screams "scam". No privacy policy page, no contact us page... Amateur as hell. I would look else where.
Activity: 602
from what I just read on your conversation , whoever handle it , its not professional and likely it's just another scam , one thing I've learned from talking to legit support stuff , they will do best to get your attention in using their services but in this case , he didn't
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin
I wouldn't trust it. Judging by that chat you had with them, it's obvious that they don't want to disclose their location, all they want is to
get your money. Keeping their location a secret can have no legit reason to support it, it's like hiding location of supermarkets and banks ...
imho just an another scam in the making.

cheers
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
Blatant scam, it's not hard to see what these guys are planning to do Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
No photos, no details about owners, no address = another mining SCAM!!!

Stop feeding scammers with your coins.

Invest into PoS coins instead, much safer and equally profitable.
Activity: 588
Anyone heard of these guys?

http://mainland-mining.com/shop/

Claim to be based in Sheffield UK.

Prices look good, perhaps too good???

This was my online dialog with them

Hi! Can we answer a question for you?
Visitor
Hi Are these items available for collection? Is so where in the UK are you?
Mark has joined the chat!
Mark
hi the miners are available for collection from sheffield
Visitor
What is the address & opening hours, do you have a phone number?
Mark
contact details will be provided once order is received and deposit is paid, we hold alot of stock worth alot of money so dont give out the address beforehand
Visitor
OK sorry but I would not place a deposit without an address/ Thanks...
Mark
Ok thanks for your enquiry

What do you think?
Pages:
Jump to: