Pages:
Author

Topic: [MainNet Stage] Cocos-BCX‘s First Batch of 38 Ecosystem Buidlers & Angels List - page 4. (Read 3043 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

What about next AMA? When it will be? Do you plan to cooperate with any media?

we'll see what happens next, but I think it will be something important for the community !
So I'm waiting for news from the team about this
brand new
Activity: 0
What about your next plans? What are you going to do?
brand new
I think you will rise this year, we will have great volume!
brand new
thank you to the team for a really worthwhile project and I think the prospect could be huge for all of us
brand new
now in fact it will be one of the top projects and soon I will be able to buy coins for me ...
I think it will be something worthwhile for me and our team of investors
brand new

Please tell me more about your partners? What cooperation do you plan to do?

I am also interested in what future partners will be and who the team is currently negotiating with in order to scale this project
brand new
judging by the latest news of the project I like how the project is developing and it will be something really worthwhile
brand new

Do you plan to take part in blockchain conferences this summer? it will be good idea to present for blockchain community

I think everything will depend on the quarantine

but it is still important for me to understand what the team has plans for the long term.
I'm also interested in plans for Asia

much will depend on the project's work in Asia .
now this is all important for the future development of this project
brand new
what are the team's plans for this summer and are there any interviews with team members ?
brand new
I like what the team offers to the community from the technical side and I am sure that it will be in demand from the community
brand new
what events can we expect from the team in the near future ?
I mean any offline events
brand new
I will continue to monitor how everything works and will soon buy even more coins as this is a good investment for the long term
brand new

Hello everyone !
will there be more contests for the community ?
this would be very important and relevant for me
since this is one of the standing coins

this year I pay attention to projects that are related to real business ...
also for me it's one of the top projects since it will be able to scale quickly
brand new

Covid killed financial system and only blockchain can help to get a good profit for investors

I think this is a good time for investors ...
I am sure that now is a good time to invest

yes now a good entry point as the crypto market is in a frozen state, but there is a tendency to increase
brand new

Please tell me more about your partners? What cooperation do you plan to do?

I don't really understand what kind of partners you mean?
all the announcements are on the site and on Twitter and you can get the most interesting information
brand new

at the moment I have the opportunity to receive passive income?
is there any information about this ?

in any case, it will be a good investment for the long term and I will be happy to participate in it .
I mean now is a good time to buy coins

I'm just about to buy more coins !
this is all going to be a pretty worthwhile project and what the team is doing now is impressive to me

Yes the team's work now amazes me and the team shows just a great result. At least I really like it.
brand new

I like how fast you are making this events and updates! Great job team

The team shows just great results and I like how everything works.
I think I'll be able to buy more coins for me soon.
brand new

Covid killed financial system and only blockchain can help to get a good profit for investors

in any case it will be a good time for the entire cryptocurrency market and for the development of blockchain technologies. I'm sure of it.
brand new

the fact that the team decided to develop the ecosystem in this way and I am particularly interested in crypto games .
I think this will allow you to quickly scale the project

I'm in any case intend to hold coins for a long time in order to get the maximum income
brand new

Do you plan to take part in blockchain conferences this summer? it will be good idea to present for blockchain community

I think everything will depend on the quarantine

but it is still important for me to understand what the team has plans for the long term.
I'm also interested in plans for Asia

Asia is just a huge market and in many ways the success of the team will depend on this
Pages:
Jump to: