Pages:
Author

Topic: Mainstream Media is a Hoax - page 4. (Read 9809 times)

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
January 28, 2013, 02:06:12 AM
can you link sources for your findings

I did link to the sources.  But, like the video says, the original CNN clip is on archive.org.  You can find it with about two minutes of Googling.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!
January 28, 2013, 01:56:12 AM
Well, people would speak up and expose the truth, right?
Mainstream Media is a Hoax what are you some kind of conspiracy nut?   Cheesy

"The term propaganda rings melodramatic and exaggerated, but a press that—whether from fear, careerism, or conviction—uncritically recites false government claims and reports them as fact, or treats elected officials with a reverence reserved for royalty, cannot be accurately described as engaged in any other function."
~Glenn Greenwald
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
January 28, 2013, 01:34:32 AM
As an American, I vividly remember watching the footage of nighttime attacks on Israel during the Gulf War.  Saddam had Scud missiles filled with chemical weapons, and he was intent on gassing the poor Jews.  The only thing standing in his way was the brave American military and their Patriot missiles.

Or, at least, that's what we were told:
CNN faking the Gulf War, using bluescreens at Sandy Hook

They also told us that Saddam's army, when they entered Kuwait, "took the babies out of the incubators and threw them on the floor."  Turns out that was bullshit as well:
"Kuwaiti girl" turns out to be daughter of Kuwait Ambassador, coached by PR firm to lie to Congress

Propaganda in the US media is apparently an open secret.  Bill Clinton, in his autobiography, recounts a conversation with an old-timer around the time of the moon landings:
Just a month before, Apollo 11 astronauts Buzz Aldrin and Neil Armstrong had left their colleague, Michael Collins, aboard spaceship Columbia and walked on the Moon...The old carpenter asked me if I really believed it happened. I said sure, I saw it on television. He disagreed; he said that he didn't believe it for a minute, that 'them television fellers' could make things look real that weren't. Back then, I thought he was a crank. During my eight years in Washington, I saw some things on TV that made me wonder if he wasn't ahead of his time.
Pages:
Jump to: