Pages:
Author

Topic: © Majestic Coins (majesticoins.com) - Signature campaign, earn daily! © - page 3. (Read 6386 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
 i can't  withdrawal
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042
#Free market
why can not withdrawal? you said that we can withedrawal it  at any time. but  now  i  withdrawal it say "Sorry, you can't request a withdraw smaller than $0.00 only"

what is it meaning?

(I think) that means then you were scammed <<"or"<< the site has a technical problem.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
 why can not withdrawal? you said that we can withedrawal it  at any time. but  now  i  withdrawal it say "Sorry, you can't request a withdraw smaller than $0.00 only"

what is it meaning?
legendary
Activity: 3612
Merit: 1023
Cashback 15%
i will try this but if they scam im leaving Smiley
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
So, not only is this a scam, their website is shit too. See their F security score here:
https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/analyze.html?d=majesticoins.com

Thanks for the laughs Cheesy
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
I withdrew 1.8 usd yesterday but don't get it for almost 16 hours, this shit scam will shut down soon, guys change your signature asap.

This shit is only pay 1 day for sig campaign, much worse than cryptominer.
legendary
Activity: 3612
Merit: 1023
Cashback 15%
Is there an opening for a newbie like me?

no

newbies arent allowed!
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Is there an opening for a newbie like me?
Activity: 56
They paid me out and I trust them, don't say they don't pay when you didn't try their investment program.
you invest there?
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
They paid me out and I trust them, don't say they don't pay when you didn't try their investment program.
Activity: 56
it's no scam or whatever, they really do pay out!!! sometimes withdrawals take a while and i wish this could go faster but it's a great thing to invest in. Please don't stop people investing in this, it really works!!
it's one of the best opportunities ever, a big scale bitcoin mining company, the first project like this i've ever seen before

with a newbie account only you support them so people generally thinking that same guy with two account my question to you why only you supporting them because they scamming here it's making me angry same way same guy spamming here again & again..people should be aware of this....
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
This is another sure SCAM. They'll soon run away like Cryptcominer and Tradefocus. So invest with caution. BTW the girl on that Youtube video is real hot and this kind of video just costs around 50$ or 5$ if it's from Fiverr.
Found where they purchased the video from:
https://www.fiverr.com/jaynesays/say-anything-in-an-hd-video?context=adv.cat_20.subcat_98&context_type=rating&funnel=201410162051213993887920
Hmmm nice. Probably I'm gonna pick her up for any of my future project. She is a real hot and professional, what isn't she?

it's no scam or whatever, they really do pay out!!! sometimes withdrawals take a while and i wish this could go faster but it's a great thing to invest in. Please don't stop people investing in this, it really works!!
it's one of the best opportunities ever, a big scale bitcoin mining company, the first project like this i've ever seen before
Another NEWBIE account with a big shitty mouth to support the scam. Really you guys should be banned asap after posting this kind of crap to trap people you dumb ass.
Activity: 644
Oh this is really redundant. This has happened THREE times. Only idiots are still joining this. People should start getting negative rep'd for this, there's really no excuse.
Activity: 616
Activity: 448
You guys should not be supporting this sort of thing at all. Some idiot will see the signature and actually invest in these scams.
And whatever they decide to invest will be the cost of a valuable life lesson, won't it?
I wouldn't put it in my signature but hey, if you're stupid enough to invest, well...

I think it is necessary a forum rules , this ponzi/hyip site should be banned from bitcointalk forum. What do you think guys ?
Agreed. These HYIP are becoming more and more common. All done by newbies and they wrap-up and take money within 10-20 days...
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1024
This is another sure SCAM. They'll soon run away like Cryptcominer and Tradefocus. So invest with caution. BTW the girl on that Youtube video is real hot and this kind of video just costs around 50$ or 5$ if it's from Fiverr.
Found where they purchased the video from:
https://www.fiverr.com/jaynesays/say-anything-in-an-hd-video?context=adv.cat_20.subcat_98&context_type=rating&funnel=201410162051213993887920
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1009
Cannot withdraw my daily payment, and since this is a common problem, I've removed my signature.

Also saw the trust rating... But that wasn't even needed. Too bad I couldn't even withdraw one or two payments.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042
#Free market
You guys should not be supporting this sort of thing at all. Some idiot will see the signature and actually invest in these scams.
And whatever they decide to invest will be the cost of a valuable life lesson, won't it?
I wouldn't put it in my signature but hey, if you're stupid enough to invest, well...

I think it is necessary a forum rules , this ponzi/hyip site should be banned from bitcointalk forum. What do you think guys ?
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
Activity: 672

Thank you Blazedout419! I really meant it. I have been trying to tell member this for a week:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/60-contest-design-bb-code-for-signature-campaign-at-bitcointalkorg-821234

Trusted members of bitcointalk, please help out giving negative trust to scammers.
Pages:
Jump to: