Pages:
Author

Topic: Major Correction on its way ! - page 4. (Read 323 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 6
March 18, 2019, 04:46:12 AM
Have been running my midterm predicting market modeling oscillators for about 3 hours now (i do some stuff in Python and R)

and it clearly shows a major correction downward is on its way

Anyone else doing some stat calc here?

Lol
All what we have witnessed so far has been a dump after the other
And different types of pumps too

Which means there has not been any correction
The only correction is existent when there is balanced market volume
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
March 18, 2019, 04:41:33 AM
There is nothing as a major correction coming to the market anymore or are you a newbie in crypto and don't know we have already experienced a major correction in the price of crypto all through the year 2018 and you still talk of major correction, do you want the price of bitcoin get to $1 or what, I think this is a FUD and should be avoided and ignored because we are not seeing anymore corrections than what we have already seen in the market, rather we are going to see a bull run in price soonest.

it clearly shows a major correction downward is on its way
This is not a right way to test in real market by spreading FUDs to this community. It is likely, to make your predictions true, you are enforcing this community to sell off so that a correction will occur.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 504
March 17, 2019, 11:32:48 AM
Have been running my midterm predicting market modeling oscillators for about 3 hours now (i do some stuff in Python and R)

Im not with you, in this case.  i thought that it's not clear where the market will go because so many experts have been doing a lot of prediction but they are all wrong about that. It should be a little correction and it will not a big correction.
Activity: 1099
Merit: 116
March 17, 2019, 11:22:51 AM
I see it is yes.The market getting correction slowly.
I believe in this year , the cryptocurrency market will close the bearish trend.

I suppor this believe. Gradually this bearish trend is vanishing from the crypto markets as we have seen from the last two months. Altcoins are now getting recovery, that's good sign and investors are becoming active.
Activity: 938
Merit: 13
AMEPAY
March 17, 2019, 11:14:23 AM
I do not know what you mean by correction here if you mean reversal then it is yet to be seen because markets have been trading in ranges for many weeks perhaps months so for me clear indication of reversal will be when btc breaks above 4500 and 5000 and then finally 6500.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
March 17, 2019, 10:46:34 AM
I see it is yes.The market getting correction slowly.
I believe in this year , the cryptocurrency market will close the bearish trend.
Activity: 280
Merit: 14
March 17, 2019, 10:33:48 AM
I would advice you direct your efforts to something more profitable there is nothing direct in market prediction it always a failed attempt and this would only create FUD and panic in the cryptocurrency world
Activity: 2520
Merit: 568
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
March 17, 2019, 10:27:59 AM
Haven't we been in a major correction last time? do you really think that the pump that happened lately is the expected bull run? I don't think that's really a bull and a major correction you say? how big is going to be that major correction? higher than 2018's which will lead the market to go down by more than 85%? But if ever you are correct, there's also a way to counter that situation, how? by using it as an advantage and start buying while the market is on correction again.
Activity: 42
Merit: 2
March 17, 2019, 08:34:49 AM

Pages:
Jump to: