Pages:
Author

Topic: Major Gold investor is entering Bitcoin market - page 2. (Read 542 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 250
i personally feels bit more risk in holding bitcoins as compare to gold. Gold is stable from years but on the other hand bitcoin has changed its prices by a reduction % of more then 70 so according to me its not a good idea for those who are looking to hold their money in form of bitcoins rather then gold.

Well he is rich so i dont think that he has problem with those. He can have the budget to really safeguard whatever he will invest in btc. We can see how btc is successful in another year. And i bet he is already starting to mine btc and not just gold. But really are profitable so i guess there is no harm for him to risk in btc especially with that kind of networth.
Activity: 659
Merit: 250
One of the biggest asset managers in the United States and major investor in the gold market, VanEck, is now entering the Bitcoin.The investment giant is currently managing an estimated amount of $38 billion in assets. The firm which was founded in 1955, has offices in the United States, Germany, and Australia, which in recent years has focused on precious metals like gold, silver, and platinum.

The market capitalization of Gold is about $7 Trillion, compared to the market cap of Bitcoin which is a little over $71 billion, Bitcoin appears relatively small. But VanEck believes that there still a lot of potential in the Bitcoin market.
That was a very big news for bitcoins as it may declare a big demand in price if VanEck invested a big amount of money on it. Precious metals are still good going and it is more valuable and have a good price right now.
Every single business person when they know the bitcoins they will don't hesitate to put a money on it.
Activity: 868
Merit: 506
This may have a big effect on bitcoin if ever he joins the market. Bitcoin may have a big impact on the investors because some are starting to invest and most investors are big people.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
i personally feels bit more risk in holding bitcoins as compare to gold. Gold is stable from years but on the other hand bitcoin has changed its prices by a reduction % of more then 70 so according to me its not a good idea for those who are looking to hold their money in form of bitcoins rather then gold.
Activity: 546
Merit: 256
One of the biggest asset managers in the United States and major investor in the gold market, VanEck, is now entering the Bitcoin.The investment giant is currently managing an estimated amount of $38 billion in assets. The firm which was founded in 1955, has offices in the United States, Germany, and Australia, which in recent years has focused on precious metals like gold, silver, and platinum.

The market capitalization of Gold is about $7 Trillion, compared to the market cap of Bitcoin which is a little over $71 billion, Bitcoin appears relatively small. But VanEck believes that there still a lot of potential in the Bitcoin market.

Wow, someone wants to give a big wave effect on bitcoin.I guess many investors will follow since he is another big fish with a lot of followers. Another pump is coming, but the threat of dump is always close to atttack.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500

Agreed with you, there has been incredible potential in the bitcoins if we talk about the future growth. Bitcoin is still young in the markets, it is less than decade old and it is already performing really good. It is a very good news that global leaders in the markets are backing bitcoins; it will attract more people to adapt the bitcoins.
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533

Pages:
Jump to: