Pages:
Author

Topic: Major Indian Exchange Unocoin Launching Crypto ATMs - page 2. (Read 267 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 3
These ATM's look nice. Unfortunately there is only one two-way ATM at this time where I'm from. People in India should be really happy about these, because it will make crypto their more mainstream. Of course it will take time, but it is a step in the right direction. Other countries should follow this!
Activity: 952
Merit: 284
In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕
Hmm, how is it even possible? India has banned the use of banks in crypto deals. We aren't able to trade crypto-fiat pairs on Indian crypto exchanges, even after KYC verification. Everyone is waiting for the Supreme Court's decision regarding the ban. And during these times, the idea of crypto ATM sounds totally impossible in India.
Activity: 518
Merit: 124
A major cryptocurrency exchange in India, Unocoin, has confirmed that it is launching crypto ATMs. While a formal announcement has not been made, an image of one of the exchange’s ATMs spreading on social media suggests that the machines support at least five cryptocurrencies.

Unocoin, one of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges in India with over 1.2 million customers, is preparing to launch its own line of crypto automated teller machines (ATMs). An image of one of the exchange’s machines has been extensively shared on social media since Tuesday.

https://news.bitcoin.com/indian-exchange-unocoin-atms/

I am beggining to think that ATM is next in line in profit making in the crypto world, Many projects are launching their own ATMs, the other day Travelflex coin purchase 100 ATM/CDM machine which could be in use on or before 1st quarter of 2019.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
I'm not familiar with Unocoin but if they are one of the major exchange on India this only solves one mystery that has been rotating on the web about ban on their country. Good that they are going to launch crypto ATM to make it easier but one thing that came to my mind are the fees. There's a big market for crypto ATM and this is going to be one of the biggest industry soon so while its early others that can cater this industry should follow.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
A major cryptocurrency exchange in India, Unocoin, has confirmed that it is launching crypto ATMs. While a formal announcement has not been made, an image of one of the exchange’s ATMs spreading on social media suggests that the machines support at least five cryptocurrencies.

Unocoin, one of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges in India with over 1.2 million customers, is preparing to launch its own line of crypto automated teller machines (ATMs). An image of one of the exchange’s machines has been extensively shared on social media since Tuesday.

https://news.bitcoin.com/indian-exchange-unocoin-atms/
Pages:
Jump to: