Pages:
Author

Topic: Major NXT issues - page 2. (Read 3273 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
June 07, 2014, 10:18:13 AM
Thank you for your insightful post, Blazin604. This is very true.

Which bit?

The fee argument.
Activity: 261
Merit: 250
June 07, 2014, 07:14:21 AM
It's funny, every coins get the "Clone" FUD, people don't even look at the code and post this just because this coin did not make them a millionnaire.

Nxt has one of the best wallets and is a game changer. That is my opinion, but an informed opinion. I spent a lot of time reading and investigating. Time will tell, but right now it's not #3 in marketcap for nothing.

How can people not see the difference between pump and dump and innovation (I am not saying it might not fail, but it deserves our attention as members of the crypto community).

By pushing forward clones, we are not adding value to this community.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
June 07, 2014, 07:08:56 AM

Which bit?
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
June 07, 2014, 06:33:27 AM
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1004
June 07, 2014, 04:02:38 AM
When stackholder are forging (50M accounts)  ,the little ones haven't any fee to forge = people will not forge=the secure of the net will be in danger.

Stackholder are playing a dangerous greed game forging for themselves,because finally people will say "why forge?" "forge is shit" "i have earn nothing forging"

this is happening right now.No "little" account is forging because of incredibly greedy of few.

Please look up NSC on the NXT asset exchange, where stakeholders buy back NSC which are given for forged blocks - even empty ones - and then think again if your arguments still withstand.
yes,5 NSC received.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1055
June 06, 2014, 05:24:29 PM
When stackholder are forging (50M accounts)  ,the little ones haven't any fee to forge = people will not forge=the secure of the net will be in danger.

Stackholder are playing a dangerous greed game forging for themselves,because finally people will say "why forge?" "forge is shit" "i have earn nothing forging"

this is happening right now.No "little" account is forging because of incredibly greedy of few.

Please look up NSC on the NXT asset exchange, where stakeholders buy back NSC which are given for forged blocks - even empty ones - and then think again if your arguments still withstand.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io
Activity: 364
☕ NXT-4BTE-8Y4K-CDS2-6TB82
June 05, 2014, 06:15:43 PM
Merit: 506
Trphy.io
June 05, 2014, 06:06:02 PM

Actually, I've been leasing out my stack to a pool (leasing means only sharing the forging power, not giving the coins to an account), and that account forges at least twice a day.

I make Nxt daily by doing this.

Your statement is based on information that is at least a month old, keep up! Smiley

http://wiki.nxtcrypto.org/wiki/Account_Leasing

Which one do you use?

I am thinking about doing it
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1010
June 05, 2014, 04:45:07 PM

Actually, I've been leasing out my stack to a pool (leasing means only sharing the forging power, not giving the coins to an account), and that account forges at least twice a day.

I make Nxt daily by doing this.

Your statement is based on information that is at least a month old, keep up! Smiley

http://wiki.nxtcrypto.org/wiki/Account_Leasing
Activity: 952
Merit: 253
June 05, 2014, 03:50:27 PM
I love how the NXT community is silent over this thread. Sketch coin

We are over in nxtforum.org not spending much time on this forum for legacy coins so come over to nxtforum and debate you will be most welcome.
legendary
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
June 05, 2014, 03:29:11 PM
MAJOR!!!!!

Nearly all those issues are either resolved or have logical flaws...

Also... we get it, the initial distribution sucked... Guess what, this is changing to the better every day.
Activity: 574
June 05, 2014, 01:55:53 PM
I haven't seen one of these in a while  Cheesy

Does BrianNowhere know you ripped off his post?

The OP is unchanged from where you ripped it and is now out of date. Update it and you might get some more serious attention.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217
June 05, 2014, 01:51:45 PM

NXT its'nt worthy of a coin. It''s a clone which claims to be unique.

I'm afraid you arn't educated on this. This is false. Nxt's code is built from scratch from the ground up.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1004
June 05, 2014, 01:25:09 PM

I love how you think every thread you start is worthy of response.
Activity: 311
June 05, 2014, 11:19:58 AM

Activity: 532
Currently held as collateral by monbux
June 05, 2014, 10:18:08 AM

NXT its'nt worthy of a coin. It''s a clone which claims to be unique.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
June 05, 2014, 10:17:22 AM
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
June 05, 2014, 10:14:58 AM
Main key of NXT is that it is written in java language which make its development a lot easier and a lot of people can contribute to it.
generally i don't want/try use java aplications because of potential bugs... look at critical list of bugs:
http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/topics/security/alerts-086861.html

And ask yourself what will happen when some day one of them will affect NXT.
because nxt will be holder of high value and i am sure that many people will try exploit...
 "Half of all exploits target Java"
http://www.javaworld.com/article/2104862/java-security/report-half-of-all-exploits-target-java.html

So language mayby is easier but has some disadvantages because of that.
Activity: 490
June 05, 2014, 06:19:05 AM
Main key of NXT is that it is written in java language which make its development a lot easier and a lot of people can contribute to it.
Pages:
Jump to: