Pages:
Author

Topic: Major technical companies and Crypto - page 2. (Read 720 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 1
May 10, 2019, 07:59:34 PM
Samsung's initiative is a welcome development in the crypto space and I believ e it is part of what we need for mass adoption of cryptocurrency and block chain technology.
Yes, their coin might not be decentralized, but is a way forward.
Activity: 515
Merit: 12
May 10, 2019, 03:43:32 PM
Companies like Samsung, google and all others represent an oasis of fonds, human resources and intellectual fountain in the tech industry. Obviously they are able to become leaders in the altcoin market as long as they see opportunity in it. P.S. Pundi X has also a good mobile [phone with a performant wallet.
Activity: 1050
May 10, 2019, 03:40:16 PM
Big companies integrating blockchain into their systems won't be a big deal. They have the technology, they can easily source for technical know-how and they have the financial capability or can easily raise funds. It is just a matter of time before other big companies follow the likes of Samsung and Facebook.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
May 10, 2019, 12:53:23 PM
I think they are not getting into it as big as we think they are. Samsung having a wallet is not a big deal considering its just another feature they added to their default program but that must be because people who use android phones all started to download some sort of wallet and Samsung got an attention to that and realized they could do a default version and sell my phones looking more crypto friendly which I think sort of worked for them.

Facebook is only working to make a crypto currency because they want to centralize the income, all around the world people spend their own currency to buy facebook ads and pay for facebook games, with a facebook coin that could turn into just one channel of income instead of multiple fiat currencies like right now.
Activity: 182
May 10, 2019, 12:06:41 PM
I wanted to know your opinion, how do you like this project? http://gexan.io/, I invest money there, and the price for their tokens is very pleasant
Do they work through ICO or through IEO? After all, most of the projects follow the HYIP
This is interesting of course, the main thing is that it all works.
Through the IEO, now no one works at all through the ICO, the new trend and the new rules, so let's say, here you can find more information https://p2pb2b.io/token-sale/GEX
Activity: 210
May 10, 2019, 11:46:47 AM
I wanted to know your opinion, how do you like this project? http://gexan.io/, I invest money there, and the price for their tokens is very pleasant
Do they work through ICO or through IEO? After all, most of the projects follow the HYIP
This is interesting of course, the main thing is that it all works.
Activity: 76
May 10, 2019, 11:41:00 AM
Activity: 154
May 10, 2019, 11:29:35 AM
Yes, I see them succeeding because they've already have template for success and they have proven it with their companies. I think all what they need is to integrate blockchain technology into their core system and I don't think this will be a very hard thing to do
Activity: 182
May 10, 2019, 11:20:51 AM
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1189
Need Campaign Manager?PM on telegram @sujonali1819
May 10, 2019, 06:20:09 AM
Yes I think that Major technical  companies will succeed in crypto and this a very positive things about cryptocurrencies. If all Major companies try to involves in crypto then People will start to think positive about Crypto and thus most of the country will accept crypto with honor. And obviously again we can see a bull run. 
Activity: 983
Merit: 100
May 10, 2019, 06:08:07 AM
Samsung revealed a variety of crypto and blockchain related projects displayed on smartphones, including support for Bitcoin, Ethereum, COSMEE tokens (COSM) and Engineering tokens (ENJ). while this social media (facebook)company is reportedly looking for partners, from financial institutions to e-commerce, to support the project. this makes it possible for their companies to grow more rapidly in the future.
Activity: 21
May 10, 2019, 05:47:42 AM
Hello
All of us have recently seen the interest of major technology companies (Facebook , Samsung , etc...) in digital currencies.
Samsung has included a digital currency wallet in its latest phones , Galaxy S10.
And Now news comes about Facebook starting to raise  1 billion $ for its digital currency project.
Do you think big companies will succeed in crypto?
Will it become the master of it??

The crypto adoption of big companies will thrive so much in the industry. That is the much expected mass adoption and this will bring positive effect in the market.
Activity: 798
Merit: 10
May 10, 2019, 05:38:46 AM
Hello
All of us have recently seen the interest of major technology companies (Facebook , Samsung , etc...) in digital currencies.
Samsung has included a digital currency wallet in its latest phones , Galaxy S10.
And Now news comes about Facebook starting to raise  1 billion $ for its digital currency project.
Do you think big companies will succeed in crypto?
Will it become the master of it??

I am believe big company will join in cryptocurrency market or issuing their own crypto/token. Facebook for example, this company hold whatsapp and facebook, biggest social media in the world, if launch their own coin and create their own market, i am believe this will be huge and attract more investor
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
May 10, 2019, 04:19:16 AM
Well so far so good for crypto world entirely ,Facebook getting into the game now will help a lot too because we are all aware how big the company is so I am sure Facebook coin will have huge positive impact on crypto space
Activity: 742
Merit: 503
May 10, 2019, 04:14:59 AM
A well-known name adds popularity for sure. But I'm afraid we still need to give a a simple explanation of crypto currency so people wouldn't freak out just thinking about it and therefore still choosing fiat as a payment option. Because what's the point of adopting digital currency if it doesn't make sense for average customer and sounds as a nightmare.
Activity: 170
May 09, 2019, 12:16:41 PM
Of course bug companies will surely succeed in cryptocurrency, companies like Facebook, Samsung can't but succeed when they invest in cryptocurrency and i can see many more companies joining cryptocurrency very soon.
Ucy
Activity: 2632
Merit: 403
Bisq is a Bitcoin Fiat Dex. Use responsibly
May 09, 2019, 11:37:14 AM
The coin could succeed as centralized cryptocurrency but fail in decentralized world.
It will be hard for them to compete with decentralized blockchains without breaking national laws.
Activity: 520
Merit: 250
KUWA.ai
May 08, 2019, 09:27:46 AM
The issues of large companies will make the digital currency itself may still be warm now. But no one stated that among these large companies would adopt blockchain technology or not be like other crypto.
I think they prefer to adopt other technologies that are more effective and efficient than blockchain, and they certainly will not create a decentralized digital currency.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
May 08, 2019, 07:56:18 AM

they can even raise the money within 2 days,

I think it will not take more than one second to sell the whole number for sale there are projects  smaller facebook company and the sale is finished in seconds
Hahaha, these guys are giant people the op mentioned, I think in this world of business, they still belong to the group of most popular businesses in the world, with the large database that they have, it will really take them a very little time for them to meet up with their fund raising.

I have just been hearing of Facebook fundraising, but I have searched all over the internet and have not seen where it is being done, which means, it wasn’t even opened to the public and done internally. If these guys really enter the cryptocurrency market, they will not only be master, they will be king of altcoins, while bitcoin remain their God.
Activity: 742
Merit: 395
I am alive but in hibernation.
May 07, 2019, 10:41:59 AM
They are not interested in crypto currencies and I guess they created it to counter the popularity of coins like BTC and ETH.
In general , I guess many become happy by holding their generated coins and will never understand the purpose of BTC creation.
Pages:
Jump to: