Pages:
Author

Topic: Majority of altcoin = scam - page 3. (Read 2384 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
November 06, 2017, 03:16:13 PM
https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/09/15/business/cryptocurrency-bubble-doge.html

This article is very interesting. The creator of it explains. The irony is that market cap of dogecoin 120 million. 120 million. Incredible scam.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
November 06, 2017, 03:08:28 PM
I do not think you have a lot of coin when btc pumb is also the best pumb you should look for coin when bitcoin increases then it increases and vice versa. It is advisable for you when the bitcoin increase too high you look for coin of low capitalization then the value of coin if there is less will not be too large you will not suffer losses
Activity: 574
Merit: 255
November 06, 2017, 02:32:51 PM
When btc dump, they dump
when btc pump, they even dump harder wtf

Hmm I am not sure that is a scamm . When bitcoin is going up , people prefer to sell their tokens for btc that's why is a dump . But do not worry after bitcoin is pumped he is flooding all alts back .
Activity: 113
Merit: 31
November 06, 2017, 02:30:36 PM
Play the market and win when they win, but get out before they fail. Then rinse and repeat.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
November 06, 2017, 02:08:10 PM
Not because of scam but because of lack of predictability, trust issues etc. Market can easily lose billions of dollars in hours so it is very normal dump and pump

If you careful in choosing the right ICO you will be able to make big fund with the few dollar investment. You may know about waves and how they improved in the market and value bumped in the market place supply.

If you are looking for price bump and dump means you cannot able to invest in any altcoins buddy. You have read the white paper and then only it is good to invest your money.
Activity: 65
November 06, 2017, 01:40:30 PM
When btc dump, they dump
Maybe you aren't smart enough to figure it out but most exchanges trading volumes are in BTC and thats why they also drop. The BTC pump and alt dump now because of the fork.

Ignored can't waste more time on clowns.
Activity: 24
November 06, 2017, 01:32:35 PM
I would say that 95% of ICOS will fail.  Choose wisely.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
November 06, 2017, 01:23:22 PM
Thanks this was very informative.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
November 06, 2017, 01:14:35 PM
Not because of scam but because of lack of predictability, trust issues etc. Market can easily lose billions of dollars in hours so it is very normal dump and pump
Activity: 227
November 06, 2017, 01:04:55 PM
Dude, altcoins is hooked with the price of BTC. So if BTC dumps they dump too. If BTC skyrocket they dump too. Lets wait for this BTC rally, and once BTC dumped from the top and touched the dip. You may now start buying altcoins in the dip. Expect profit!

When btc dump, they dump

In the last few days, the direction of the coins are different. The altcoins are rising more than the bitcoin.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 255
October 19, 2017, 11:06:39 AM
Dude, altcoins is hooked with the price of BTC. So if BTC dumps they dump too. If BTC skyrocket they dump too. Lets wait for this BTC rally, and once BTC dumped from the top and touched the dip. You may now start buying altcoins in the dip. Expect profit!

When btc dump, they dump
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
Active forum member, A+ poster, PM good sign camp.
October 19, 2017, 10:04:50 AM
When btc dump, they dump

Congratulations on figuring this out. The trick now is to find which ones have a potential future and which ones don't, as you are right in 5 years a lot of these so called "alts" won't survive, or still be worth pennies if they do.

Of course I think a lot of people actually do realize this truth and are just playing musical chairs taking advantage of the profits offered by the pump and dump nature of these coins. Just don't be the one left holding the bag when the music stops.

I totally agree on this one, when btc is dumping they are also dumping, that is nonsense and it shouldn't happen, if it will stay this way it will be ugly for the future of cryptocurrencies, if bitcoin is dumping the altcoins should move their own way and I hope this will happen in the future, there are alot of good alts with great projects so they are not all scammy, once they will break trough and be used in world purposes I hope they will lead their own way and eventually it will happen because the market now with dipping and depending on btc is shitty.
Activity: 448
LETS GO ADAB
October 19, 2017, 09:29:49 AM
That is how altcoin cryptoworld works now. They keep on creating an altcoin for the sake of money without having a plan for long term or a roadmap to the project. Just choose an alt coin that has good and active team with experience which is good to hodl for a long term like 3- 5 years of HODLing. Forget about top 300 below shitcoins! This will never make you rich
October 19, 2017, 09:12:52 AM
When btc dump, they dump
Welcome on this cryptoworld buddy and these things do really happen and its not really surprising and for sure you would already get used to its later on. Altcoin and Bitcoin do work on these way sometimes they correlate to their price movements sometimes they do go on opposite ways this is why its really very risky when we do make use of this analysis anytime. Diversion of techniques and trading ways would really be needed.If we trade smartly then for sure we would gain money in the end of the day.

That is right. If you buy the top 10 mineable altcoin, then it is possible to make some profits.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
August 17, 2017, 11:37:45 AM
When btc dump, they dump
Welcome on this cryptoworld buddy and these things do really happen and its not really surprising and for sure you would already get used to its later on. Altcoin and Bitcoin do work on these way sometimes they correlate to their price movements sometimes they do go on opposite ways this is why its really very risky when we do make use of this analysis anytime. Diversion of techniques and trading ways would really be needed.If we trade smartly then for sure we would gain money in the end of the day.
Activity: 40
August 17, 2017, 11:06:29 AM
I think the word "scam" is thrown around too much, yes there are a few scams but the vast majority of projects are honest.
Just do your research before throwing money at a project and you should be ok.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
August 17, 2017, 11:02:11 AM
A lot of projects are scam but there are others that can be good in the future (usefull and competitive)
August 17, 2017, 09:51:36 AM
They promised me I would have a lambo in 2 months...

GTFO, kid

If you buy the BCC now, you might be right.
Activity: 464
Merit: 250
August 17, 2017, 09:32:36 AM
Well i don't see a big surprise here we all know BTC is the main actor here but if you want to get some cash you better read the potential of alt coins carefully. There will alts like precious gem time to time. Just don't ignore them completely and you will be fine.
Activity: 177
August 17, 2017, 05:59:36 AM
They promised me I would have a lambo in 2 months...

GTFO, kid
Pages:
Jump to: