Pages:
Author

Topic: Make 0.03 BTC everyday from www.freebitco.in - page 2. (Read 15634 times)

Activity: 469
Merit: 250
Why don't you just buy using the free fiverr gigs given to you when you are invited.

What fiverr gigs are you talking about? Sorry, but I've never heard of such a thing .. Roll Eyes
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

This is simple and easy step that will give you 3 million satochi (0.03 bitcoin) every day, and this means you will be getting close to a bitcoin monthly through this method.

It is does not consume time. Just set and forget while you keep on raking in cool satochi.

Requirements: good internet connection, a good computer system, uninterrupted power supply, and a few satochi to start with.

Your bitcoin wallet is going to grow tremendously with this method. This method cannot be found anywhere on the internet.

You are not going to invest in any hyip or program. It involves playing the game on www.freebitco.in

You will win win and win. Only winning, no loss!!!

Visit: https://www.fiverr.com/kennymic20012/teach-you-a-daily-bitcoin-strategy
Why would you share this trick if you are making 3 million satoshi everyday?
Are you not worried that it will be patch if you share this trick?
Its obviously a martingale strategy..

He's not teaching it for free, he's charging $5 and he has no proof of payments. No one knows if he's saying truth or just bullshitting  Grin

Totally this is bullshit why could he teach those strat if hes successfull with it? And charging 5$? That really tells that his intention for making this thread is to scam people here in furom but he cannot do it since people here are smart and dont fall easily for this kind of modus, op cant even post proof hes always avoiding he dont have shame for herself posting this kind of trashy thread it must be deleted now.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Age does not limit my ability
My system is different from martingale. Even if you use martingale and you dont implement it very well, you will surely loose. But with my strategy, you cannot loose!!!
If this is true, I think freebitco.in would have already shutdown long ago
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
This is not working guys. Dont lose your faucet claims on this technique it gets u too lose i tried over 250.000.000 rolls

You tried over 250 million of rolls to test this strategy?! Pardon me, but I find it highly unlikely.
Could you post your account's name and service where you usually play?

This system, is not even worth testing out IMHO.

Activity: 132
Merit: 100
http://INVESTNCRYPTO.COM
Invest in Bitcoin! Keep your saf€ from Economic Deflation #BREXIT
https://youtu.be/2_JYiNcjzgE
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
@op the only way to convince us is to at least select some members to test this your method for free  Cool
Activity: 196
:)
This post was possibly made by a kid, who has increase in hormones to scam  people. Please Do NOT  buy his strategy. There is no strategy that will make you rich in a day. As many users are reporting, this strategy of his is probably a Martingale. Please DO NOT get scammed and whine over spilt milk. If there is a way to earn without losses, one would not be foolish enough to share with others.
Be careful, be safe. Prevention is better than cure.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
I think no one will believe OP and pay for him unless he give solid payment proofs , or at least vouch copies for Btc talk Sr members and above.
This will never happen and the reason is very simple,his strategy is not working most of the people here already know it but if he gives vouch copies he will be 100% exposed.
Activity: 210
E᙭OTIᑕ ♥ ᑕOIᑎS
Why don't you just buy using the free fiverr gigs given to you when you are invited.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I think no one will believe OP and pay for him unless he give solid payment proofs , or at least vouch copies for Btc talk Sr members and above. I am ready to give my real feedback if i get a vouch copy.
Activity: 126

This is simple and easy step that will give you 3 million satochi (0.03 bitcoin) every day, and this means you will be getting close to a bitcoin monthly through this method.

It is does not consume time. Just set and forget while you keep on raking in cool satochi.

Requirements: good internet connection, a good computer system, uninterrupted power supply, and a few satochi to start with.

Your bitcoin wallet is going to grow tremendously with this method. This method cannot be found anywhere on the internet.

You are not going to invest in any hyip or program. It involves playing the game on www.freebitco.in

You will win win and win. Only winning, no loss!!!

Visit: https://www.fiverr.com/kennymic20012/teach-you-a-daily-bitcoin-strategy
Why would you share this trick if you are making 3 million satoshi everyday?
Are you not worried that it will be patch if you share this trick?
Its obviously a martingale strategy..

He's not teaching it for free, he's charging $5 and he has no proof of payments. No one knows if he's saying truth or just bullshitting  Grin
Activity: 196
all the threads of this kind are use less...there is no trick in gambling or betting...it may work for few time...but for long term its impossible...
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io
Let's just stop bumping this thread. OP hasn't uploaded any proof which he should already included in the first post. It's really easy to say that you're making "real profit" out of your strategy to sell your product. Just like the advertisements in TV, they say that it works even if they know they don't.

Thats why since from the start of this topic i dont really believe that hes strat is successful and truly can earn 0.03 btc every day, and im bit confuse for that because even if you have bot it cannot really gaurantee that you can always win surely the mod of the site will replinish all bots installed and if this is true  why he would reveal his successful strat?

So better lock this off or ignore and that is what i am doing starting from now. I will ignore this thread starting today
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
Let's just stop bumping this thread. OP hasn't uploaded any proof which he should already included in the first post. It's really easy to say that you're making "real profit" out of your strategy to sell your product. Just like the advertisements in TV, they say that it works even if they know they don't.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
This is not working guys. Dont lose your faucet claims on this technique it gets u too lose i tried over 250.000.000 rolls
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
The OP is only exaggerating. Maybe he needs attention!   And he thinks is here he can get easily noticed.Lol!
Activity: 238
Is this a joke? Cheesy
Activity: 532
Merit: 501
Ok

Excuse me?
I'd be more than happy if you could send me a vouch copy, or even clarify what a "few Satoshi" amounts to.
Activity: 54
Activity: 51
Are you offering any vouch copies to Senior or Hero Member accounts?

I will buy once reviews are posted.
Pages:
Jump to: