Pages:
Author

Topic: ----Make 10% Daily Investing In My Day Trading----- - page 2. (Read 2677 times)

Activity: 300
Merit: 253
Ok Check!
hi  everyone, i am offering 10% return a day with my day trading on the forex markets. my capital is limited right now, so i need more money to make more money.i am aware this may seem sketchy and i am also a jr. member but i need to start somewhere. i also want to use this opportunity to build my rep.

if you are interested, send the amount of btc you like, to this adress 15J2mk5YKspHno9kyn6Md2E3dq9wtxaaj1 and leave a post here telling me how many days you want to  leave the money with me.

saturdays and sundays will not count as the forex market does not open.

So you say you make 10% a day from your FX trading. And you say you are short on capital. Well how about you start with $10 in your investment capital and make a 10% return on your daily trading? You think that's nothing? I mean what would someone do with $1 in earning in a day?

But guess how many trading days it would take you to hit a Million Dollars? Care to guess? No?

Let me tell you..about 121 trading days Or in other words about 6 months. So if you can really make 10% return in a day, start with $10 and reach a million in 6 months, why do you need to beg here on the forum?

Let me tell you why... because you are a scam!

SCAM ALERT! STAY AWAY GUYS!
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
In holiday we trust
If I send you 1btc and lend for 10 days you return 2btc on the eleventh day?
Activity: 299
Merit: 250
hi  everyone, i am offering 10% return a day with my day trading on the forex markets. my capital is limited right now, so i need more money to make more money.i am aware this may seem sketchy and i am also a jr. member but i need to start somewhere. i also want to use this opportunity to build my rep.

if you are interested, send the amount of btc you like, to this adress 15J2mk5YKspHno9kyn6Md2E3dq9wtxaaj1 and leave a post here telling me how many days you want to  leave the money with me.

saturdays and sundays will not count as the forex market does not open.
Pages:
Jump to: