Pages:
Author

Topic: Make a Living Sports Betting? - page 2. (Read 5629 times)

Activity: 119
Merit: 1
November 26, 2017, 03:07:17 AM
It's totally possible to make a living doing so.  I have a close friend that did so for many years.  It worked very well for him...  until, it didn't work out.  In one night, he made a few mistakes and lost everything.   Now, he doesn't put all his eggs in one basket, so to speak. 
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
November 25, 2017, 11:49:49 PM
Well you can because there are people that is making a living through gambling like playing poker.
Activity: 46
November 25, 2017, 12:37:33 PM
Of course there are a lot of people who lives just by betting, if you can make good research on every game + if you trust your instinct try it out by starting little.
Activity: 3
November 25, 2017, 03:16:56 AM
I would be surprised if anyone could do that. It is unlikely to get a good return on a daily basis. There are cases of people who have earned enough money to live, however this is not the result of daily gains, but of moments in which such people have invested big money and were lucky.

https://www.elmich.info/
Activity: 225
Merit: 10
November 25, 2017, 03:05:45 AM
 Even though sports betting is skill based but we can't win all bets so it is quite dangerous and these also odds are not always high even few we lose also our profit may go down a lot. I will not make this mistake because gambling is not for earning money.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
November 25, 2017, 03:05:02 AM
I would strongly advise you against putting 100k in fiat into gambling. It would be fucking stupid of you.
Activity: 308
November 25, 2017, 03:04:06 AM
I will suggest you to not do it, making a living by only depend on betting or gambling is very bad choice, even if you say that you knowledge but the sport, but not every match can guarantee your winning, I think its the best just betting or gambling for fun, dont depend your live on gambling
Activity: 196
November 25, 2017, 03:03:42 AM
I think this should be possible if you're betting on sports you mostly know about. There's a tipster here in the gambling section who already reached 100% roi in about 3months. My bankroll management tip is never go all in.
Activity: 126
November 25, 2017, 03:02:38 AM
That is a very risky thing to do. In the sense that the income from that source cannot be guaranteed as a result of chance being a factor in a win lose scenerio. My own opinion is for you to make it a passive income and get another active income which will be constant to you
Activity: 113
November 25, 2017, 03:02:03 AM
Live betting is much better than normal betting , but you must have knowledge as you mentioned .
Activity: 4
November 25, 2017, 02:58:55 AM
Are you looking for an easy and stress-free way to make a comfortable living?

If you answered yes to that question, then you should stop reading. This post is just simply not for you. We have to be honest with you; making a living from sports betting is neither easy nor stress-free. It’s hard work, and it can be extremely stressful at times.

I’m not telling you this to discourage you. If you’re genuinely interested in making a living from sports betting, then I can help you. But I want you to know the truth about what’s involved first.

This isn’t something you should rush into just because you’re tired of the 9-5 work routine or because you’re desperate to escape the rat race. You need to be sure that you’re prepared for the challenges ahead, and that you have what it takes to be successful. Otherwise, you’re just setting yourself up for disappointment and failure.
Activity: 154
November 25, 2017, 03:01:43 AM
live betting always have a small odds, so I think not worth only bet 100k satoshi .
Activity: 3
November 25, 2017, 02:56:22 AM
to start your living from sportsbetting-working (not gambling) .... join me and us here http://zikalkiszik.blogspot.hr/ ... send any amount of btc you want to this address 17NhWcPYvsCPHCYeWBVbVznCYuKm2P72L3 so hat we can write parlays for you on level zero ... we wish you go up to level 10 with that parlay and earn 1 btc .... then you will bail us out all..lolol.... if you want to write parlays yourself then just do it and paste them in blog ... if they lose we shall refund it to you if they win you will refund to us .... and we can live from sportsbetting-working method ... become rich ... nhhh ... with huge luck .. yes ... my target is to have 1000 parlays written on a day on all 11 levels .... but as now we have not a single betting line started .. lo lol ... we are under zero ...  it is on you to start any of betting lines 0 to 10 level ... visit the blog an decide .. we bet"all for all" .... bye bye  ... zik zik

thanks alot !

http://www.khobepdientu.vn/
Activity: 130
Merit: 250
April 13, 2017, 01:17:05 PM
to start your living from sportsbetting-working (not gambling) .... join me and us here http://zikalkiszik.blogspot.hr/ ... send any amount of btc you want to this address 17NhWcPYvsCPHCYeWBVbVznCYuKm2P72L3 so hat we can write parlays for you on level zero ... we wish you go up to level 10 with that parlay and earn 1 btc .... then you will bail us out all..lolol.... if you want to write parlays yourself then just do it and paste them in blog ... if they lose we shall refund it to you if they win you will refund to us .... and we can live from sportsbetting-working method ... become rich ... nhhh ... with huge luck .. yes ... my target is to have 1000 parlays written on a day on all 11 levels .... but as now we have not a single betting line started .. lo lol ... we are under zero ...  it is on you to start any of betting lines 0 to 10 level ... visit the blog an decide .. we bet"all for all" .... bye bye  ... zik zik
Activity: 265
April 12, 2017, 02:20:29 PM
You need to know a lot about sports and even then the upsets that seem like sure bets happen quite often.

I'd rather have a go at poker.  Less luck involved, but it requires a lot of time and patience.
Really there are people who voluntarily want someone to give their money by playing them in gambling. In general, I think that gambling is a game for experienced people in this matter. They play with each other and this is their lifestyle. A simple user there is better not to climb.
Activity: 50
April 12, 2017, 11:14:08 AM
You need to know a lot about sports and even then the upsets that seem like sure bets happen quite often.

I'd rather have a go at poker.  Less luck involved, but it requires a lot of time and patience.
Activity: 454
April 12, 2017, 10:19:56 AM
I would be surprised if anyone could do that. It is unlikely to get a good return on a daily basis. There are cases of people who have earned enough money to live, however this is not the result of daily gains, but of moments in which such people have invested big money and were lucky.
legendary
Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001
April 12, 2017, 09:58:10 AM
u can continue your life with bet, but if u win.  Grin Grin

if you lose u are out-die.  Undecided

u should think of bitcoin as a long term investment.
Activity: 289
"The fish rots from the head first"
April 12, 2017, 09:55:48 AM
If you don't know anything about sports, don't bother.  Be patient, be disciplined, do your homework. 
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
April 12, 2017, 08:47:59 AM
nah bro its something about LUCK and 101 % research

i know people who got lot of success in betting and won 50 btc every day sometimes even more .

Pages:
Jump to: