Pages:
Author

Topic: Make automatically Income approx. 400$/Day - page 2. (Read 1279 times)

copper member
Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510
Spear the bees
so what would be a better game plan??
Seek safer ways to invest? I don't know. I'm only sure of one thing: don't do gambling strategies to attempt to increase your wealth. No matter how great they seem, they always have the exact same return value of 0 eventually.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I have Primedice running now since 24 hours now and only kept winning

I never had more than 4 losses, 5 losses however would whipe out my account but the same time it keeps growing everysecond which also increases the chance of not getting busted
Just wait, then. Statistically, it takes 100,000 rolls for you to reach a loss streak provided that the house edge is zero. With PD's 1% house edge though, it takes 99501 rolls to [statistically] arrive at 5 losses in a row while it takes 1,000,000 rolls to actually double your initial deposit for safety.

In fact, instead of succumbing to the house edge, you might as well go all-in on your deposit to theoretically save more money [since you plan on doing this for a long time]
so what would be a better game plan??
copper member
Spear the bees

I never had more than 4 losses, 5 losses however would whipe out my account but the same time it keeps growing everysecond which also increases the chance of not getting busted
Just wait, then. Statistically, it takes 100,000 rolls for you to reach a loss streak provided that the house edge is zero. With PD's 1% house edge though, it takes 99501 rolls to [statistically] arrive at 5 losses in a row while it takes 1,000,000 rolls to actually double your initial deposit for safety.

In fact, instead of succumbing to the house edge, you might as well go all-in on your deposit to theoretically save more money [since you plan on doing this for a long time]

copper member
Spear the bees
so all gamblers going to ultra rich no Tongue :Pw. wow thx bro . u r so dumb and ultra fool . thx Tongue

Your loss dude, this really works
It works until you lose your deposit eventually due to the house edge. Unless you have an infinite bankroll, you're going to lose at some point or another due to a long loss streak. This is basically just a martingale system with 1.1x which succumbs to losses quickly.

"THis guaranteed works guys" is the worst lie in the face of mathematics.

In fact, even without a house edge, the variance could make you lose on a streak regardless.
so all gamblers going to ultra rich no Tongue :Pw. wow thx bro . u r so dumb and ultra fool . thx Tongue

Your loss dude, this really works
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
First of all guys I need you to go to
www.coins4weed.com

and click the Primedice link

Go to automatic Betting and set up your Account like this:

Payout: 1.1
Win Chance: 89.99%

Base bet: 500 satoshis

On Loss: increase 1000%
on Win: Return to base

Start rolling and watch your Account grow