Pages:
Author

Topic: Make bitcoin more accessible for every day use? - page 2. (Read 535 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
first you need to be willing to spend bitcoin. ask yourself if the restaurant or the gas-station you use started accepting bitcoin today will you be spending bitcoin there? the answer is mostly no. people are not yet so happy about spending their "investment". if that answer changes to mostly yes, then it will be different. the merchants, restaurants and the gas-stations will start happily accepting bitcoin. and it will be easier for them too.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
Bitcoin is still in its early adoption stage,
a lot of services and companies are getting developed to handle btc>fiat transactions so its easy and safe for the merchants
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Don't get me wrong, I love bitcoin and all but for me, since I live in Thailand, it is just going to sit there in my wallet.

I'm not rich so sometimes I need to use my bitcoin for daily use like going to restaurant, pay gas or rent.

Am I alone on this or is bitcoin only truly used for buying on internet unless you live in the U.S?
There are few countries that already widened the use of bitcoin, in my case our country is not yet that open with regards to bitcoin .
So for me to use my money, I need first to convert it to our currency but I am hoping that someday it will be more acceptable in our country and to all as I am a bitcoin lover also.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Don't get me wrong, I love bitcoin and all but for me, since I live in Thailand, it is just going to sit there in my wallet.

I'm not rich so sometimes I need to use my bitcoin for daily use like going to restaurant, pay gas or rent.

Am I alone on this or is bitcoin only truly used for buying on internet unless you live in the U.S?
Pages:
Jump to: