Pages:
Author

Topic: Make Bitcoins on Minecraft - The Bit Mines! - page 2. (Read 4273 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Don't dwell in the past, don't dream of the future
February 09, 2013, 07:35:35 AM
If your going to be playing minecraft anyways, why not make bitcoin? The point is not to get rich. I don't anyone without a scam is going to get rich with any bitcoin game.
b!z
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010
February 08, 2013, 04:43:58 AM
You'd be wasting your life away, trying to get even the minimum .01 BTC.
February 06, 2013, 09:18:59 AM
They just increased the bounty for each block that is destroyed! Come play minecraft with me!
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
February 01, 2013, 09:57:43 AM
Minecraft is one of my favorite games. I actually run a Minecraft server, but never thought to incorporate bitcoins. I know I don't have a balance large enough to reward my players in bitcoins, but this is definitely a server I'll have to look into when I get home this evening from work. Cheesy

Thanks for sharing!
February 01, 2013, 06:49:24 AM
Anyone ever heard of this Minecraft server? I play on there and it's really fun, but also it's pretty dead!

The Bit Mines

The server IP is = mc.thebitmines.com

They use towny on this server to claim areas and you mine.
Each block you break or place is worth BTC0.00000001! There are bonuses if more people are online or you mine special ore.
once your total equals BTC0.01 it pays out to your wallet!
Check the leader board to see how close I am to getting a payout!

You have to pay $1 (or BTC0.1) to get a prospector's pass and you get 25 credits to claim land or donate to a town.
They really need to lower the BTC price with the raising cost of BTC.

I made a town called Derp in the nation of Murica
It's located at:
220,65,-735

I think it would be really fun if people on the forum joined and helped me build a town. Anyone is welcome, just don't kill my cows and chicken Smiley There is plenty of cows and chickens to feed new people, so they don't have to worry about hunger and just mine/build.

If you want to join my town and help me out, you have to buy a prospector's pass. Then log in. Then type:

/town join Derp

Then deposit your cash so we can expand the town! Type:

/town deposit 25 (or however much money you want to give type /money to see how much you have)

To teleport to Derp's homebase just type:

/town spawn

I also have an outpost, to teleport to it, type:

/town outpost

To claim new area for the town type:

/town claim

Just PM me and I might be free to hop on, If I'm not at work or something. Hope so see some forum members on the server Smiley

I don't own this website, I'm just a user. Their forum doesn't work. The owner does respond pretty quick for questions. I logon once a day usually.
Pages:
Jump to: