Pages:
Author

Topic: Make even more profit on crypto trading with trade-mate.io - page 3. (Read 1347 times)

copper member
Activity: 343
Merit: 11
Secure automatic trading trade-mate.io

Can I pay a trade-mate.io profit fee from my stock account?

We do not have the option to withdraw fee from your stock account. To pay the fee you need to replenish the balance of your personal account on our Service.

copper member

I unsubscribed from the channel, what will happen with all transactions and profit fee?

When unsubscribing from the channel, all your active transactions remain working until their logical conclusion. Upon their closing, the settlement with the trader will be made.

copper member

I activated autotrade, but tasks in trade-mate.io are not created. Why?

Check the limit on the channel and on the task. On Binance the minimum order is 0.001 BTC. Perhaps you allocated less.

copper member

What to expect from trade-mate.io in April?

Service trade-mate.io plans to resume work with a number of proven bots, which was discontinued earlier for technical reasons. Trade-mate.io team is working to optimize and stabilize the service. Particular attention is paid to the accuracy of obtaining data from Binance, minimizing errors "unsufficient amount", etc. Minor adjustments will be made to the interface of the trader's account, significantly expand the functionality for other language versions of the site.

copper member
Referral program trade-mate.io

The trade-mate.io referral program allows attracting new participants to the project and making money on each referral deposit replenishment. A distinctive feature of the trade-mate.io referral program is the ability to use the money earned not only for system services, but also to withdraw BTC to your wallet without commission.
copper member

How does “ladder” trailing work?

As soon as the price reaches the first Take Profit, your Stop Loss automatically moves to the purchase level (break-even point). If the price has reached the second Take Profit - the Stop Loss moves to the level of the first Take Profit and so on until the task is closed.

copper member

How does trade-mate.io differ from other copy trading services?

In trade-mate.io used stable automation systems, detailed statistics and analytics, as well as an extensive user interface. In third-party copy trading projects, you will only see orders, but you will not see your statistics or results until you pick up a calculator and start counting everything in manually or in an Excel spreadsheet.

copper member

How does Take Profit trailing work?

Take Profit trailing is activated when the last Take Profit is reached at a given distance X and moves behind the rising price, until the price drops from its maximum by X percent.
For example, your Take Profit stood at 100 units with trailing 1%. The price rises up to 105, after which it drops up to 104, where fixation takes place.

copper member
My BnB task reached Take Profit and canceled, but was supposed to sell. Why?

The fact is that our tasks sell just as much as they bought, but during this task, your BnB decreased (most likely due to the payment of the fee) and the task closed with an error. We recommend keeping spare BnB in your account, or set a smaller number of coins on a Take Profit than you bought.

copper member
We are looking for partners for trade-mate.io campaigns

The trade-mate.io project is always open for cooperation. Our marketing department is ready to consider offers of bloggers, opinion leaders, communities in social networks, information and other resources, whose activities are directly related to trading and financial analytics.

On this issue, you can contact us by Telegram: https://t.me/Mitrofanchikova
copper member
What is the difference between limit order and market order in trade-mate.io and which one is better to use?

With a market order, your coin will sell 100%, but there is a chance to sell your coin at a price that is less profitable, due to purchase or selling “by market depth”.
A limit order - more profitable, you will not lose anything extra, but there is a chance that the price will go lower and your order will not close in position and you will have to wait for the “retest” level.

Activity: 689
Merit: 14
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
Interesting platform. I am interested in it, I want to try to trade on it. So accept the new user.
copper member

How to connect the stock market in trade-mate.io?

Click the profile tab. In the stock accounts section select your stock market, copy the stock API keys (Key and Secret) and paste into the appropriate fields. Click on the “Add Account” button. After that, on Dashboard, you will have a window with your stock deposit (the update may take a few minutes).

copper member
About tasks cancellation in trade-mate.io

Trade-mate.io wants to protect its customers. When you a take profit, we close the client's transaction, even if a purchase order has not been completed in it. This is a necessary measure to protect its users from forgotten tasks in the past, which can ruin the work of new ones, due to the release of funds in past tasks due to the currency of purchase in one of the new tasks.
copper member
Do you have a mobile application trade-mate.io?

Currently, the development of a mobile application for the trade-mate.io service is not the first priority. You can use the vast majority of the functions of our software package using the mobile version of the site. No additional add-ons are needed: the trade-mate.io website works correctly in all mobile browsers.
copper member
Where to get answers to your questions?

Dear users of the Trade-mate.io platform! For your convenience, we have created a FAQ, where you can find answers to many questions: https://trade-mate.io/w/faq
If the answer could not be found there, write to us in the Telegram-chat https://t.me/Trade_mate_eng, or directly in Telegram support: https://t.me/ivashininvest
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
Its not that easy to promote a new platform, just like this one though. From this time around I think it is still much better to get more profit in the platform that are already proven and tested. I'm not saying trade-mate.io won't succeed but its too early to say it, due to they may face a lot of difficulties in the future, so for sure most of the community now here will observe first before joining in it. So for now, I'd rather go for the platform that I knew it has already a high market volume in this industry.
copper member
How does a trailing stop work?

Trailing stop loss in trade-mate.io  moves after the price in the interval that you specified initially. As soon as the price rises by a certain number of units, the stop-loss automatically moves to the same interval.

Consider an example. You bought an asset for 100 units, set a stop loss for 90 units. The price has risen to 108 units, the trailing stop loss up to 98 units. As soon as the price drops to 98 units, the sale of the asset is automatically completed.

copper member
I was amazed to read about this project - and was totally disappointed after visiting your site.

1. Mainly russian language. No chance for me to understand the UI.
2. Only a handful of traders to copy from - almost noone to follow for free.
3. Performance of your traders is bad.
You can change the language in the appropriate tab of the site (Ru -> En). You can also ask all your questions in our chat: https://t.me/Trade_mate_eng

We have enough traders with positive dynamics. To effectively use trading, you need to pay a subscription and have funds on deposit.
copper member

About technical works on trade-mate.io servers?

Dear friends!

Our trade-mate.io project is developing dynamically and is constantly being improved. This requires us to periodically carry out technical work. As a rule, these actions last no more than an hour, allowing us to make our service even more convenient. Therefore, it is important for us to find out at what time technical works will create the least discomfort for you.
You can leave your opinion in the comments to this post.

Pages:
Jump to: