Pages:
Author

Topic: MAKE (LEARN & EARN) Signature Campaign (closed) - page 2. (Read 4528 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Hire me for your campaign management.
This campaign does not keep to their promises by paying later than their promised payment day.
Today is wednesday and no payment yet.
Yes payment are delayed now alot,today is thursday and the payday is on day.1 day late payment can be understood but now this is alot.
@ 0day, you are good campaign manager but it seems you have made a mistake with this because you ought have received all the funds for the campaign in an escrow account.
I sent a message once again to MAKEDEV yesterday. I hope he will pay the members. He also suggest me a few days ago that he will send me all the funds for the campaign and then I will pay the members. Now I am waiting for the reply of MAKEDEV.
What is now the update ? is the coin project still active or the dev have forgotten about the idea ?
Let us know on time in order to move on.
MAKEDEV has not replied to me from the last few days, this week will be completed tomorrow, I will count the posts early tomorrow and will pause the campaign and will wait for the response of MAKEDEV and if MAKEDEV do not reply and pay within 24 hours then everyone will be free to start scam accusation against him.

Good Luck
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
This campaign does not keep to their promises by paying later than their promised payment day.
Yes payment are delayed now alot,today is thursday and the payday is on day.1 day late payment can be understood but now this is alot.
@ 0day, you are good campaign manager but it seems you have made a mistake with this because you ought have received all the funds for the campaign in an escrow account.
I sent a message once again to MAKEDEV yesterday. I hope he will pay the members. He also suggest me a few days ago that he will send me all the funds for the campaign and then I will pay the members. Now I am waiting for the reply of MAKEDEV.
What is now the update ? is the coin project still active or the dev have forgotten about the idea ?
Let us know on time in order to move on.
Activity: 1022
I'm interested to apply in this campaign...
Thanks in advance.

Name      : bravehearth0319
Rank       : Full Member
ASSET ADDRESS: Pm done..
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
can i join this campaign sir oday / makedev?

Name: lanslans
asset address : pm

thanks
The spreadsheet has been updated , all the details about the payment is provided in the spreadsheet . I am sending a message to MAKEDEV for paying the participants. He will pay all the members whenever he come online. and those who did not receive their first week payment can send me their make asset address so that I forward it to MAKEDEV.

Thanks
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
I forgot my password on coinprism so I can't log in, is there a way to reset your password? Huh
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
Thank you very much !!
Long live make !! I'm actually really enjoying make. Good job and good efforts.
Activity: 76
0day just to give an update i am a member now and when you start the next round update that in the spread sheet and i am now wearing the Member signature. Grin
i want to join this campaign please...
name - manyute
post - 32
position - Jr.Member

Assets address sent to MAKADEV in PM...

Accepted. Most welcome to MAKE Signature Campaign.

Can I join this campaign, 0day?

Name - bitcoinhopper
Post - 539
Rank - Sr. Member
Assets address sent to you and MAKADEV in PM...

Accepted. Most welcome to MAKE Signature Campaign.

Name: Ryan Dugan
Accepted. Most welcome to MAKE Signature Campaign. I will update the spreadsheet shortly.
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
Name: Ryan Dugan
Activity: 336
Bravity is beautiful.
Can I join this campaign, 0day?

Name - bitcoinhopper
Post - 539
Rank - Sr. Member
Assets address sent to you and MAKADEV in PM...
Activity: 76
i want to join this campaign please...
name - manyute
post - 32
position - Jr.Member

Assets address sent to MAKADEV in PM...
Activity: 98
according to MAKEDEV all of those who are qualified for the payment have received the payment, Please check your wallets and confirm at here.

Thanks
Yes i confirm that i have recieved my payment from MAKADEV yesterday and now its confirmed also and showing in my wallet.So thank you MAKADEV and 0day for the first payment in this campaign.Hoping to earn more in coming weeks.
according to MAKEDEV all of those who are qualified for the payment have received the payment, Please check your wallets and confirm at here.

Thanks
Activity: 602
Today guys is Tuesday and I have not received any MAKE in my account, I'm currently leaving but will take a look here when will I receive the MAKE.

In the spreadsheet you are listed in those members who will not receive any MAKE from the developers of MAKE, because you have not the required. anyway how will you get payment from a campaign when you will not have worked for it. The spreadsheet show that you have only 3 posts for the whole week.
Activity: 350
I haven't got payment too. @0day maybe better to add the payment address and amount to be pay in the sheet so the dev can easiily pay?

Late payment is not a good sign so make sure the dev pays on time else people will leave.
Pages:
Jump to: