Pages:
Author

Topic: Make money from money - page 58. (Read 53782 times)

Activity: 187
Merit: 100
March 21, 2017, 09:57:49 PM
the modern world does this, making money with money, if we had the money then to develop it into a more convenient than have skill because it must be depends from work.
Activity: 621
Merit: 500
March 21, 2017, 08:50:45 AM
What are the features that a good investor should have? What are the characteristics of people who have enough capital and earn money from money?

What are the factors that make these people successful in their investments?

The investors should be broad minded when it comes to business in terms of investment. Had a big vision on it, and the flexibility must always apply, decision maker, know how to control emotion, and be understanding,

I agree, the investor should be able to make decisions. And he should not be greedy. He must have a cold mind. And very important in investing luck

Yeah, luck is one of the factor on why investors got their money big, and also a strategic way on investing like reading articles, watching some documentaries by big investors, emotion must be least to them.
Luck can be a factor but successful investors don’t depend on it since they know luck is not something they cannot control, so instead of concentrating on becoming lucky they concentrate on polishing their skills that will make them money in a more consistent way.

I do not agree with you. I have an acquaintance who trades intuitively, relying on luck. I rely on logic and experience. And how do you think who earns more on trade?
I?
no! he.
I am sure that money should be made not only for money but also for pleasure, in order to buy the necessary goods on them.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Bitcoin is GOD
March 20, 2017, 09:10:41 PM
What are the features that a good investor should have? What are the characteristics of people who have enough capital and earn money from money?

The investors should be broad minded when it comes to business in terms of investment. Had a big vision on it, and the flexibility must always apply, decision maker, know how to control emotion, and be understanding,

I agree, the investor should be able to make decisions. And he should not be greedy. He must have a cold mind. And very important in investing luck

Yeah, luck is one of the factor on why investors got their money big, and also a strategic way on investing like reading articles, watching some documentaries by big investors, emotion must be least to them.
Luck can be a factor but successful investors don’t depend on it since they know luck is not something they cannot control, so instead of concentrating on becoming lucky they concentrate on polishing their skills that will make them money in a more consistent way.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
https://trueflip.io/
March 20, 2017, 09:54:17 AM
Learn. Learn. Learn. Is the most important rule about investment. With much learning you minimise risks caused by uncertainty
learning is the best investment. Smiley
Learning is important when you are going with an investment, you need money to invest and that involves risk their, so without the right learning you will have to take bigger risk which is not good as your chances is lower. We all learn from our experience as it's expected to make mistakes if we are not skillful yet but in due time we will eventually mature and we will learn the trend and can easily follow it.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
March 20, 2017, 03:58:41 AM
Learn. Learn. Learn. Is the most important rule about investment. With much learning you minimise risks caused by uncertainty
learning is the best investment. Smiley
Activity: 72
March 20, 2017, 03:57:37 AM
Ponzi scheme =  Make money from money Huh
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Bitcoin is GOD
March 20, 2017, 02:46:20 AM

One of the characteristics of those that make money trough their investments is they don’t fear losing money, obviously they don’t want to lose money but they are not afraid of taking a bad decision and lose some money here and there as long as they make more money with other opportunities.
Activity: 700
March 19, 2017, 07:58:51 PM
Money attracts money so if you want to make huge money then you also should be ready with an huge capital to invest or else it will be very hard to make higher amount of profits with an small investment.
yes that is a very general formula that money attract money, to me if a person have good amount of bitcoin then he has more chances to invest more and money in business and make more and more profit from it.
Activity: 938
March 19, 2017, 03:59:34 PM
Money attracts money so if you want to make huge money then you also should be ready with an huge capital to invest or else it will be very hard to make higher amount of profits with an small investment.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1153
March 19, 2017, 03:56:59 PM

As per your example, investing 10 bitcoins only to earn  0.01 btc is itself a big risk because if the site scams you will lose 10 bitcoins. I think we should be somewhere in the middle and think of investment like 0.01 from 0.1 Btc. This seems reasonable.

10% seems fine, but how this can be achieved? I guess someone would try to trade using your deposit. With such high return your risk is in fact scam_threat*trade_risk. I appreciate your idea of investments divertsification, but If I'd have 10BTC I would not split it in to 100*0,1 to get 10% from each investment, but rather make less portions (10*1BTC) and aim for 2-5% revenue.

I agree too much different investmentscan also make you lose focus and eventually lose more.  It is better to have a few manageable investments than lots that you cannot follow and manage.  This goes in trading too.  To much stocks you are in hand, the more stocks you will neglect.  It is better to have 3 - 5 items and earn from them than being greedy and have 10 or more and at the end we lose track of its market.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 524
March 19, 2017, 01:06:58 PM

The one thing that a good investors always do is that no matter how low the profit from a simple job, you still need to do it as long as it won't take much time. What my fathers friend does is he hire someone and pays that person 25% of what the total amount of profit is.

What you said is perfect even in gambling if you do like a business then you can all ways be in profit. That is why most of them are telling about doing sports betting, but even in trading also if you keep low margin in profit then in long term ROI you will see that you are in big profit.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
March 19, 2017, 12:46:15 PM

The one thing that a good investors always do is that no matter how low the profit from a simple job, you still need to do it as long as it won't take much time. What my fathers friend does is he hire someone and pays that person 25% of what the total amount of profit is.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
March 19, 2017, 12:02:45 PM
  You can only make money from money because you will always need capital to start any business really you want to make money.
Yes, otherwise you need some special skills that you don't have to invest with for example being a graphics designer, a developer or even a youtuber can earn good profits.

Coming back to topic, yes if you have capital and look to earn with it, you can try various ways, if I would have big chunks of money I would actually do arbitrage gambling or just bitcoins price trading, both require mammoth capital to get significant profits.
Activity: 714
March 19, 2017, 11:28:43 AM

The more capital you have the lesser risks you have to take to earn money. It is like I have 10 bitcoins then I would easily earn 0.01 bitcoins while if I have 0.1 then earning 0.01 would be little difficult.

I am not talking about gambling here, actually investing in sites or services or under people who can explain their work pattern and how they expect to generate profits is the best way to invest money, don't just go for the fame or name, understand their blueprint and then take a decision.

As per your example, investing 10 bitcoins only to earn  0.01 btc is itself a big risk because if the site scams you will lose 10 bitcoins. I think we should be somewhere in the middle and think of investment like 0.01 from 0.1 Btc. This seems reasonable.

You can earn that amount by trading altcoins and you can take decisions according to price movements and you don't have to depend on others for making profits unlike investing in any site as they might scam you and won't give you anything in return.

Yup, a very good solution. The reason for this investment now is the worst way to do. Because I see now that it is getting a lot of sites which only give hope and sweet after they get enough funds eventually escape and create a new site with the same motif yet already in the modifications. Profit not only from the investment, if the investment is now quite prone then trading a good solution

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
March 19, 2017, 11:10:25 AM

yes that is right to say that luck is one of the most important part our life and we mostly depend on our luck but in sum cases our experience and skill and can also help us in our success.
experience and skills are the main weapon from this journey as we knew that in our world without those things we can't be successful and its not very usual to be lucky and just win the lottery became rich within 24hrs that's the rules for being a lucky person but in reality we needed to showcase our skills in order to became rich.
Activity: 93
It Can Only Get Better
March 19, 2017, 10:58:56 AM
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
March 19, 2017, 10:54:03 AM

yes that is right to say that luck is one of the most important part our life and we mostly depend on our luck but in sum cases our experience and skill and can also help us in our success.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
March 19, 2017, 09:36:00 AM
for me a good investor should be a wiser mind,and to think how to use it in an investment and where the money be use, ..and when you start an investment you need perseverance and diligence how to develop and increase your money..maybe its better to take a risk for the investment so that it must be develop it properly..
Activity: 1428
Merit: 308
March 19, 2017, 07:04:07 AM

The features of a good investor is the ideas of where to invest the capital so that the risk of losing the (capital) money will be lessen.

The characteristic can be seen from the person itself specially if he/she is living in a luxurious life and what he/she achives in his/her past business. A good investor knows where to invest he/she can easily identify if it's worth to risk the (capital) money he/she has.

Basis of the achievements are the basic factors that most commonly seen in a good investor.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036
March 19, 2017, 06:25:09 AM
Luck is a major factor in investing but the other important thing is the ability to take risk most of the rich people have taken high level of risk in their journey which made them rich in long run so to make more money you cannot depend simply on luck as you also need to make great efforts and take higher risks to become rich in future.
That is not entirely true, most of rich people either got rich from working hard or they inherited their fathers richness which they worked hard for, the point is if you really want to make money you need to work hard for it not just wait for the prices to go up or throw money into gambling or investment it is like throwing it into the fire, find some work earn some money and then use that money to start your own ideas or projects.
Pages:
Jump to: