Pages:
Author

Topic: Make money from money - page 76. (Read 53782 times)

legendary
Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
January 24, 2017, 02:06:38 AM
 In my opinion of the future of investment in technology, and the environment. Become a successful investor needs to know the area, which you will invests your money in it,in addition must you have a good future vision.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
January 24, 2017, 02:02:14 AM
I think that a good investor there must be sober wisdom, the ability to observe and anticipate good market and need a bit more experience. Investment not just in a short time, it long-term. Recognizing the right place to invest otherwise you can not earn more money. Besides the reckless and daring decisions can also help you succeed
Activity: 1022
Merit: 511
January 24, 2017, 01:50:54 AM
What are the features that a good investor should have? What are the characteristics of people who have enough capital and earn money from money?
When you are choosing bitcoins for your investments, I believe you need not bother about most of these constraints as bitcoin will be a safe heaven for your capital all the times at the same time you will be getting quick decent returns.

What are the factors that make these people successful in their investments?
I guess, only researches before making any investment is more than enough. But for better researches, we must have proper knowledge on investment aspects.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048
January 24, 2017, 01:17:09 AM
What are the features that a good investor should have? What are the characteristics of people who have enough capital and earn money from money?

A good investor have a patient and well experience to handle some risk.Just learned from your mistake and used your knowledge and experience to make some right decision that benefit your business.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
January 24, 2017, 01:09:22 AM
This is the era of globalization and capitalization, when you don't have the ability to build your business, then you can control your business with money you have, you only buy stocks and then was able to control the business that you have purchased. Variety of ways we can do to make money with money, and I think all the things that want to make money there must need money.
Yes indeed if someone has enough capital to be easily invest anywhere. But I think it's really less, because has a capital would not be enough if it does not have the skill in investing. Very risky if we invest just spend money without knowing what sort of place we invest our money, and very risky too if we invest without having the skill analysis (such as market analysis, state, etc.). Very risky if you invest just by having a large capital.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Bazinga!
January 24, 2017, 12:44:07 AM

wisdom and experience is all anyone can need.

wisdom means using your brain and logic, to think about every move. to think if an offer, a business that you want to invest in, ... is really what it says it is or is it all a sham.

and obviously it needs experience to figure out what i said above faster. and also to find good opportunities to take the most advantage of before they take off.
for example in case of bitcoin, if someone found out about it when price was 1 cent he could make a fortune or same way when price was $200 two years ago.
Activity: 490
January 23, 2017, 11:13:41 PM
If you want to earn a lot of money, or just short time money, you can earn it through signature campaign only. But if you want long time money, you can debit a money, or you will just cash in. Make money from money is too risky, we need all effort not to be bankrupt. All of our investment needs to be on the right track, to insure that our money will not be lost.
Activity: 490
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
January 23, 2017, 10:21:32 PM

You need experience to do all that, people who are success in their investments always know when the time to invest and where is the place to invest and all of that need experience for many years. Actually people who have enough/big capital always have a big chance to earn money. Because they have backup money if their investment is loss.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
January 23, 2017, 10:16:38 PM

The characteristics of capitalist He/She should be Open minded, always positive in every situation, know to handle His/Her emotion by making money in the business. And about the features, I the investors must have a creativity in handling a business, and it should be explore most of the of the time.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
January 23, 2017, 09:41:20 PM
This is the era of globalization and capitalization, when you don't have the ability to build your business, then you can control your business with money you have, you only buy stocks and then was able to control the business that you have purchased. Variety of ways we can do to make money with money, and I think all the things that want to make money there must need money.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 634
January 23, 2017, 08:52:04 PM
What are the features that a good investor should have?

He should be optimistic on what he is investing, because if he thinks about negativity that can have a bad impact to his investment.

What are the characteristics of people who have enough capital and earn money from money?

Well they are risk takers because they know how to work with their own money and they are flexible too.

They are goal setters they are looking upon the positive result that they can have upon investing with it.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
January 23, 2017, 08:13:32 PM

Pages:
Jump to: