Pages:
Author

Topic: Make Money With your Signatures(Newbie FRIENDLY) - page 2. (Read 1663 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

i set signatures, but see it: Make Money with your Signature www.[Suspicious link removed]/8UbyLe
but link dont work
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
count me in too wanna join your campaign tnx..
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
i want to join
Thanks!
Messages have been sent
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Count me in.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
you should close this thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--1361574 since you already opened up another one with the same contents
https://i.imgur.com/HxjYPEP.png
UPDATE It appears that newbie members are unable to post any links in there signatures. You must be Jr. member(30 activity) or higher to participate in this service, Sorry

Hello everyone yellowcat here
Today i am offering a unique service in which you can make some extra coins through signature advertising.
Are you a Brand New,Newbie,Jr. Member or Member   unable to get paid for signature advertising?
Want to make some extra bucks by simply posting?

We offer payouts of 0.002567 btc or $1 per a week
You must post at-least 10 times a week
Each post must be in a different thread for it to count towards the 10 posts
You may not post all 10 posts in a single thread.
When you sign up the date will be marked and within one week of that time you will be paid accordingly.
Your signatures will be checked daily at random times.
If you take the signature off at any time you will be auto disqualified and banned from using this service on that account again.

So what exactly are you going to advertise in your signature?
At this time we will only be advertising this thread until our service grows.
That means your signature will be linking back to this thread  Wink
This is of-course subject to change as more users use this service.

Escrow won't be used, Given the nature of this service i believe escrow would just complicate things too much. On a side note every time a payout is made it will be posted in this thread.

If you are interested please post below, message me or add me on skype @ yellowcat1771

Pages:
Jump to: