Pages:
Author

Topic: Make reading a habit - page 7. (Read 1179 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 1004
Goodnight, ohh Leo!!! 🦅
February 02, 2024, 05:45:55 PM
For the record the little time I have spent on the forum has made me to realize and understand that reading to understand is the only key to stay alive on the forum, well I have look at most senior high ranks members through their post one can tell the amount of reading and research work there have been doing I gist to there it a easier task at hand to them it use to them already.
how else do you wanna survive in here without reading?? We haven't got tools for voice messages and reactions so all you're left with is reading your way in here.

research is also one of the ways you can grasp a quick understanding on whatever you get cut-up with...  About the activity ratio; I wasn't this active way back when my account got prolly - say 20 merits or so...( It's  not even about being in an active campaign,.. it's about the passion) .. sometimes I log in just to read without writing anything.

Sandra 🧑‍🦰
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
February 02, 2024, 05:41:07 PM
For the record the little time I have spent on the forum has made me to realize and understand that reading to understand is the only key to stay alive on the forum, well I have look at most senior high ranks members through their post one can tell the amount of reading and research work there have been doing I gist to there it a easier task at hand to them it use to them already.

A forum senior member told me he could not do without login to the forum for just a week, he say that he is going to hear a little guilty voice that speaks to him and he  said he is already use to it he also told me without reading it  just feels like the end of the world for him…

Most newbie’s  like me don’t understand what is means by reading  to understand please with your more understanding can you explain it to us???
I gist this thread will be useful to newbie’s  like me and some other members out there as well to.

Pages:
Jump to: