Pages:
Author

Topic: Make some easy bitcoins! - page 3. (Read 3041 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
★☆★777Coin★☆★
August 02, 2014, 04:15:58 PM
Done and pm sent to you now waiting for your response
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
August 02, 2014, 03:58:41 PM
is this stellar the "ripple" deal?
Yes it is. I know that a lot of bitcoiners dont like Ripple, but the nice thing here is that you don´t need to like it. Just send me the coins and the PM, and you´ll have the promised bitcoins.

The whole thing should take less than five minutes and you´ll make .005 bitcoins from it. Hard to get so easy money elsewhere!
Activity: 243
Merit: 250
August 02, 2014, 03:51:05 PM
is this stellar the "ripple" deal?
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
August 02, 2014, 03:49:30 PM
[Update august 3: STR giveaway is temporarily put on pause. You won´t get the free str mentioned below right now, but you can sign up on a waiting list and receive the coins later on.]

Here´s how to get STR-coins:

1. Visit www.stellar.org, create an account and verify with facebook. (Should be done in two minutes)
2. 1250 free coins will immediately be sent to your account. Another 1000 or 2000 will be delivered soon (perhaps you need to make a transaction of at least 1000str to have this bonus).
That´s it!

Note: You must use an already active Facebook account. Creating a new one will not work. Perhaps you can borrow a friends?

When you have got hold of STR, send me a PM and I´ll trade them for bitcoins. Exactly how much you´ll get varies from time to time, but you´ll get much better paid now than previously.

Everyone with whom I´ve made an agreement with have received their bitcoins, and so I believe everyone here should be happy.

Have a good day!

/Sara
Pages:
Jump to: