Pages:
Author

Topic: Make up to $50-$300 per day. [EBook Giveaway] - page 2. (Read 749 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
The modus operandi of this giveaway is like this:
The link provided in the google doc is actually a referral link to a url shortener service which claims to pay up to $5.60 per 1000 visits and 20% of revenue generated by referrals downlink.
Not sure what the eBook has as I did not bother to download it, but the google doc inspires to re upload it and share it.
So, for every 1000 visits from the referal link, op earns $5.60 plus a 20% from the visits of re uploads and shares.
This is not an extremely easy method to pull in an extra $50 - $300 per day using referrals. as claimed though.
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
"no man stumble twice in a single stone"
this is great ebook. can you draft us proof of your payments so that everyone knows it is not scam sir pardoned me for my curiosity im asking this to avoid scam again and if this is true i include you in my trust list thank you
Activity: 726
Merit: 250
Getting to the $50-$300 mark is not easy. I have no idea what other people on here are doing, but I know that some people make it very good but i highly doubt any method making $50 a day. Thanks for you share.
Activity: 305
Merit: 100
thanks for sharing this tutorial  Smiley but do you have a proof this method make up to 300$ ?
Activity: 924
Merit: 511
This is actually paying website i knew it before your post but i remember they only pay for members that come from usa ip address.
Also there were some hard to do tasks i can't remind exactly what it was previously but anyways, this is an official program.
It is $1 for four referrals, somewhat profitable
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Here is an extremely easy method to pull in an extra $50 - $300 per day using referrals.

This eBook tells you everything, and will start making you INSTANT money right away!

Just follow the simple steps in the document, and you'll be pulling in money from the start.

Google Doc:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uREj780np-dEL3NQDp-HUoLPGeLkdTUE8BX7jbQDTCo

cash cash cash  Enjoy the extra income!  cash cash cash
Pages:
Jump to: