Pages:
Author

Topic: Make we dey very careful about Bitcoin minimum deposit for some exchange - page 2. (Read 215 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 185
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
Most exchanges are just their to scam people, I lost 11.68$ to kucoin because of this minimum deposit of a thing, this exchange companies do this thing intentional because they know that people will definitely fall victim, trust wallet and other non-custodial wallets don't do that's why it is advisable to use them to receive coin, that mistake I made is still affecting me till this moment because losing such amount as a Nigerian is not a joke, most exchange companies are dubious in nature so device different means to ripe people off their money, we really need to be careful before depositing in exchanges to avoid regret.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 4795
My country people, i dey greet everybody inside this morning, I know say some of us know this thing, but due to say newbies dey sign up for this forum every day and most exchange now don increase their Bitcoin minimum deposit, wey most of us no know, and it will lead to serious loss of fund if we no check before we transfer funds.
Not that most exchanges increase it but most of them do not reduce the minimum deposit as bitcoin increases in price. Example is OKX that its minimum deposit for bitcoin is 0.0005 BTC. You can easily deposit $30 when bitcoin was $30000 as that is 0.001 BTC at the time. But when bitcoin is now $66000, that is 0.00045 BTC. Some people are making such mistake and deposit using naira or dollar estimate and forgot the minimum deposit is in BTC and not fiat. They would have lost their money before they will remember. These kind of exchanges with high minimum deposit are scamming people. It is good to always check the minimum deposit before sending money to the exchange.
Activity: 196
Merit: 123
My country people, i dey greet everybody inside this morning, I know say some of us know this thing, but due to say newbies dey sign up for this forum every day and most exchange now don increase their Bitcoin minimum deposit, wey most of us no know, and it will lead to serious loss of fund if we no check before we transfer funds.

I dey advice everyone to first check minimum deposit first, before you transfer funds to avoid losses, because yesterday one of my guy tell me to withdraw money from am yesterday through my remitano account, him transfer 31 dollar worth of Bitcoin to my wallet address, everything show successful but the money no reflect, after so much waiting, I decide to check wetin dy happen, because him dy with me there, I come discover say na 33 dollar be minimum deposit for Bitcoin deposit, we have to call their customers support, them answer us, and tell us say their minimum deposit na 33 dollar for Bitcoin, say nothing them go fit do.

So na so that my guy use lose  31 dollar just like that, I just dy wonder say if na me lose that kind money like that, I fit faint due to shock I swr,  so abeg, make we try dey check minimum deposit for most of this exchange before we dey send money, because that remitano na 10 dollar be their minimum deposit before, but them just increase am without informing me, so make we dey very careful with minimum deposit for most of this exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: