Pages:
Author

Topic: Making 1% Daily - page 2. (Read 3640 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
September 14, 2018, 04:56:29 AM
Making a 3,5X within a year seems absolutely not impossible in the crypto market, but in this bearish sentiment, not that easy, and especialy not guaranteed. Maybe when the bulls come back Wink
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
September 07, 2018, 04:17:43 AM
Although the idea is good, when you make a profit, you may have a hard time maintaining this mentality and you will want to get more profit! This is greed!
Activity: 266
September 07, 2018, 04:03:00 AM
Theoretically it is possible, but in reality everyone makes a mistake. As market is moving, you  never know what the day will bring you. This said i could give you great profit or great loss too. it is hard to calculate your earning with trading this way, but looking back, i would say that 20% seem more reasonable
Activity: 364
Merit: 17
September 06, 2018, 02:59:22 PM
Hello,

Would it be possible to make 1% of your capital every day?

This would be 30% in a month, this is a lot.

It really comes to your capital:

1% of 100 would be 1$ daily, so 30$ on a month.
1% of 1000 would be 10$ daily, so 300$ month.

Is trying aiming at 1% daily too much? to ambitious?
I have tried your idea a few months ago until now. Taking 1% profit per day is more profitable than waiting for a profit of up to 100%. I always assure myself that greed will always give destruction.
copper member
Activity: 728
September 06, 2018, 02:18:21 PM
there need to be additional tools from the signals that indicators from a few senior buyers, I'm used to the allocation of approximately 2-3% for each day income, if I overall no longer all make a profit, but if calculated every month, no loss I am getting. however, I am no longer certain this may run generally continuously, however to this point no barriers are too significant. 1% allocation is just too small for wider speculation, but it's miles sufficient for a dealer with a consolation sector precept.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 01:57:34 PM
It is not very hard for an expart traader.But bitcoin daily trading is very risky especially for new trader.So lomg term holding is the best strategy.
Activity: 552
Merit: 102
September 06, 2018, 12:57:02 PM
You just mentioned about a fixed earning.  But its not so easy like crypto market. Crypto market always unstable recently.  Its all about to loose or gain from crypto market.  It could be possible to earn fixed like that you can earn much from that or loose.
Activity: 82
September 06, 2018, 11:18:59 AM
I've been doing just that, 2-3 trades a day, gaining ~1% each. I found this friendly crypto community where we daily discuss and trade
different coins. Also we've got daily free updates and trading ranges, so we can easily grow our investments by 1-3%.
If interested check it out at: https://discord.gg/2cjRufh

See this Compound interest example:
Let's say you start with 1000$
You're making 2% daily
you reinvest 70% and withdraw 30%
for a course of 365 days

Now visit http://compoundaily.com/ and enter those numbers and see the results:
Summary:
    You started with an investment of: $1,000.00 on Tue, Sep 4, 2018
    Your principal amount grew to: $159,904.22 by Wed, Sep 4, 2019
    Your total cash withdrawals were: $68,102.01 over the course of 365 days
    Your total NET profit for the 365-day period was $227,006.23 (22,700.62%)
Activity: 882
Merit: 297
September 06, 2018, 10:58:03 AM
Making 1% daily is possible with btc trading or even with other altcoin also, their are top altcoin which fluctuation their price daily from 1% to 3% range so it is possible but you should be really smart to take this type of trade.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
September 06, 2018, 10:48:19 AM
It depends on the market. You can trade cryptocurrancy with high volatility or arbitration. Speaking of 2% fixed income, you should avoid lending programs that also promise a 2% return every day at any cost. Easy for experienced traders and others can actually x2 port them in one day because they know the market but it is not trade so watch out for it.
copper member
Activity: 376
Merit: 1
September 06, 2018, 08:14:05 AM
The crypto market is very dynamic as it doesn't go in one direction, 1% daily is achieveable but this should be on the average as it is possible you may not trade some days due to continuous bear market but be always prepared for to exit on time before any fall cos it can wipe out your entire profit within minutes
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
September 06, 2018, 07:22:48 AM
I think it's possible and easy for experienced traders and others, actually port them in one day because they know the market. So for a better trend of this trend we must focus on cryptocurrancy trading to maximize profits and when it comes down other things that offer trends are more likely to generate profits.
I disagree, even the smartest trader in the world will not have a perfect day, everyone makes wrong decision because we are not perfect.
1% a day is already huge especially if you have invested a decent amount of money, if you can earn a stable amount then for sure you can be rich easily
as you can easily increase your base capital.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
September 05, 2018, 09:08:15 AM
i have tried this way but it won't work
because sometimes even it's hard to make 1% per day
some times you make 1% for 5 days and the fifth day you lose 5% :/

there needs to be additional tools from the signals that are considered accurate from the telegram you are following, sometimes personal analysis produces nothing because of limited thinking, but a massive community sometimes gives the opposite, if you lose about 1% today, then try tomorrow to take 2 -3% Especially for coins that really focus on their deadline roadmap.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
September 05, 2018, 08:29:15 AM
I think it's possible and easy for experienced traders and others, actually port them in one day because they know the market. So for a better trend of this trend we must focus on cryptocurrancy trading to maximize profits and when it comes down other things that offer trends are more likely to generate profits.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
September 05, 2018, 07:53:03 AM
The idea of course is interesting, but not everyone can resist to make more than 1% profit daily and therefore can drain the Deposit to a minimum. This requires psychological stability and strict discipline)
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
September 05, 2018, 07:18:12 AM
You can target 5% because you can make looses on some days and also use exchanges with stop-loss function. It will help you greatly.

Sorry, do you mean 5% profit daily? It is really very difficult - just imagine that the market is not stable at all and you will understand this. It will be better if you do not plan these "percents" and just work hard.
Activity: 219
Merit: 14
September 05, 2018, 01:21:19 AM
i have tried this way but it won't work
because sometimes even it's hard to make 1% per day
some times you make 1% for 5 days and the fifth day you lose 5% :/
Activity: 280
September 05, 2018, 01:18:34 AM
 I don't think it works like that. .
Profit 1% / day rather simple, but the profit earned in a few months may not equal the amount lost. Contrast ratio nor decreased risk much.
Activity: 588
September 05, 2018, 12:56:11 AM
You can do it if you have very much capital and you also have the expertise to determine a good time to use to buy bitcoin or coins that you want to buy and you also know when the right time to sell coins you have, if there is no capital that is a lot and that expertise then 1% every day will be very difficult.
Activity: 308
AMA BCT
September 05, 2018, 12:12:03 AM
Hello,

Would it be possible to make 1% of your capital every day?

This would be 30% in a month, this is a lot.

It really comes to your capital:

1% of 100 would be 1$ daily, so 30$ on a month.
1% of 1000 would be 10$ daily, so 300$ month.

Is trying aiming at 1% daily too much? to ambitious?
1% on the first day is pretty easy, even you can earn 10% in a day. But the next day will be very difficult when your capital is high. So 1% is too ambitious and hypocritical. You should only set the target within 2 years how profitable you are in the market and you can make it easier.
Pages:
Jump to: