Pages:
Author

Topic: Making 1% Daily - page 23. (Read 3636 times)

Activity: 173
Merit: 11
May 05, 2018, 01:12:57 AM
The cryptocurrency market is still in the unstable condition and all the altcoins price still really volatile, aiming 1% daily at this kind of market is suicide. The scenario is different if the cryptocurrencies market scene is at the bull run. I'm sure it will be easier to achieve at those kinds of market. Random gains in a week is what you're gonna expect like the market is being won competitively by a lot of traders
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
May 05, 2018, 01:12:52 AM
It is too hard to do that. I advise you should not put your profit target is too low and you also should not think that your profit target is low then it will easy get succeed in trading. It is not good to buy it at low price is being for future as well so if you want to earn profit it is good to buy it for long time and only the bitcoin, now demand of bitcoin is rising better if you will change your situation and buy bitcoin only
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
May 04, 2018, 06:41:03 PM
Hello,

Would it be possible to make 1% of your capital every day?

This would be 30% in a month, this is a lot.

It really comes to your capital:

1% of 100 would be 1$ daily, so 30$ on a month.
1% of 1000 would be 10$ daily, so 300$ month.

Is trying aiming at 1% daily too much? to ambitious?

It's quite possible if you have that large of capital or money to throw, you just have to find the right coin. You can withdraw or convert it to tether just to make sure it wont lose some value whenever btc or other alts go down, as prices are very volatile.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
May 04, 2018, 06:34:56 PM
If you know technical analysis, getting a 1% daily is very easy because while the market is in a downtrend, it has a value adjustment before continuing with it. Is the time you get a profit if you know the good. Set goals for yourself and your property and resolutely implement it so that you do not have to take a lot of losses during periods of turbulent times.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
May 04, 2018, 03:03:31 PM
Making 1 percent daily and the daily fixed percentage is quite difficult and unrealistic in cryptocurrency market cryptocurrency market is very volatile in nature we cant assume and take profit fixed returns
Activity: 1862
Merit: 295
GOD is TRUE
May 04, 2018, 02:31:53 PM
after following some active signals from some senior traders, I am used to the allocation of about 2-3% for daily profit, if I total not all make a profit, but if calculated every month, no loss I get. However I'm not sure this will run normally continuously, but so far no obstacles are too meaningful. 1% allocation is too small for wider speculation, but it is enough for a trader with a comfort zone principle.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
May 04, 2018, 12:14:12 PM
Hello,

Nope its normal,actually its to little to target..for a normal trader or daytrader the usual percentage we want to earn is 7-12% ...but it not lucky so its enough to take 5% ..but it depends on how much your capital for daytades,because if you have $50,000 then one percent is enough for a day lol.

Even if you invest in Bitcoin/Ethereum at this stage of active development of the cryptomarket, you will earn more than 30 percent per month. 
Yeah right,30% is just. Peanut for traders to target..you can play using bitcoin or ethereum ,you can have 2-5% daily so its 60%-150% ,ofcourse with luck on yours
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
May 04, 2018, 11:59:45 AM
Not without a ton of risk involved...
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
May 04, 2018, 11:16:31 AM
i'am sure that's very possible. because I do it in every trade. and I always get a profit in trading. Just as you say, I only take 1% advantage in trading. Maybe everyone can try it, because it will profits every day.

Yeah and this is achievable yet realistic gain. If we'll take a look it's just small but when you see the big picture you'll learn that it's still the best to aim for a minimal yet achievable profit. Though we can't always guarantee a daily profit in this kind of market so yeah it's better to have a small profit than to nothing.
The stability on the market is unpredictable ,for us to get percent of profit analyze the market and determine the most efficient way. We can daily trading our coin with having a good strategies to have a chances to grow our money.Although ,we only earn a small profit but atleast we already get a percentage daily and our money slowly growing.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
May 04, 2018, 10:56:23 AM
Even if you invest in Bitcoin/Ethereum at this stage of active development of the cryptomarket, you will earn more than 30 percent per month. 
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015
May 04, 2018, 10:05:09 AM
1% a day is not reasonable for crypto, it is more like 10-100% over a few days in a month which is how I make large profits. On the odd occasion I've had more than 1000% over the period of a few weeks/months. Better to play medium to long term but if an alt I hold spikes 30%+ within a few hours without news or reason I usually sell at least 40% of my holdings because it is likely to fall back down to re-enter the market.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 503
May 04, 2018, 09:49:40 AM
i'am sure that's very possible. because I do it in every trade. and I always get a profit in trading. Just as you say, I only take 1% advantage in trading. Maybe everyone can try it, because it will profits every day.

Yeah and this is achievable yet realistic gain. If we'll take a look it's just small but when you see the big picture you'll learn that it's still the best to aim for a minimal yet achievable profit. Though we can't always guarantee a daily profit in this kind of market so yeah it's better to have a small profit than to nothing.
Activity: 528
Merit: 100
May 04, 2018, 09:43:51 AM
Hello,

Yes it is possible! You can earn 1% of your investment daily or even more. Just improve your trading skills and everything gonna be alright. There are a lot of altcoins that are good in day trading.
Activity: 219
May 04, 2018, 09:38:20 AM
To earn 1% of profits on a day, this is not difficult. If you know technical analysis when investing, 1% profit will be simple with you. And you can earn more.
Activity: 70
May 04, 2018, 09:26:43 AM
Hello,

The course is changing too fast.

It turns out:

Yesterday -25%
Today +7
Tomorrow + 39%
The day after tomorrow -10%

How here not to panic?) That there was a stability - it is necessary to be as much as possible quiet and calculating.
Activity: 602
Merit: 12
May 04, 2018, 09:02:45 AM
its possible for sure
even u can gain 10% dailly with liza in yobit but.. its big risk for sure
i u mean trading hmm that quite hard
u need to active to monitoring the price
Activity: 26
May 04, 2018, 08:39:54 AM
If you manage to make 1% everyday you’re a pretty good trader! Maybe it’s Possible if you use trading bots for your daily trading business.
Activity: 69
May 04, 2018, 08:20:24 AM
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
May 04, 2018, 06:08:23 AM
Hello,

If the market is down, I can earn 1%-5% of my capital but if the cryptocurrency market is green; I can easily earn 5%-10% daily. I am using all of the information that I learned from this forum for me to win in trading.
Activity: 423
Merit: 250
May 04, 2018, 05:50:06 AM
to make 1% profit per day. I find this very simple. This is a safe investment but less profitable. And if you know a lot about technical analysis of investments then you will be more profitable.
Yeah this 1% is agreeable. There are some people who say we want to earn 40% daily. It is like they are in their homes sitting on the sofa and asking for a tea. Brothers, this isn’t so simple. Even for earning this one percent daily, you need to work out better as a day trader. This may give you a better chance to grab some profit ratio. And indeed, day trading is hard but profitable method.
Pages:
Jump to: