Pages:
Author

Topic: Making a Living Day Trading Cryptocurrency - page 2. (Read 786 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
October 27, 2017, 02:08:27 PM
Cool article, keep going! I like your experience, especially the "don't evade taxes" thing.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006
October 27, 2017, 01:40:26 PM
Gone through each and every words in your article without taking any break in between. I love the way you have written your story and actually I am also trying to make enough to pay my bills or atleast cover my living expenses. I am making some good income with day trading better to say weekly trade. But I have to hold some of the coins I bought to sell tomorrow for many weeks so that my money usually get stucked on them just like your situation with stratis.

I will try to look for small % gain every day with half of my bankroll while continue to trade other half to cashout on monthly basis to pay my rents and other expenses. Would like to read more of your articles in future...
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
October 27, 2017, 01:13:52 PM
Good story from you mate  Cheesy
I liked it when i saw "The goal is to get more Bitcoin", also whenever i saw about a positif mindset i always find it funny and at the same time cool.
Like your Q&A "If i sell it to pay the bill and Bitcoin price fly to the sky tomorrow what will happen ? Your paid your bill".
I bet you missed a trade and you tried to find something to control emotion with a rational reason,right ? Because i did it,after a hour i encash it the price surging.
Also because of that if i can prevent a daily trading,i will not touch it because right now the profit that i get from day trade will never surpass my long trade.

Chasing for 1% profit everyday is possible,but bear it in your mind sometimes because of chasing it you will miss a bigger one,if i can recommend it to you it would be better to di it weekly.
Activity: 3
October 27, 2017, 10:48:48 AM
One of the finest article I have ever read and I also got quite motivated after reading your story. Right now I am just focusing on larger gains of over 10% every day and haven't realized that we can make really huge sum after 2 years by just starting with $1000 with 1% daily profit.

I also think 1% per day is quite possible with almost every alts with good daily trading volume. Thanks for the article, I will subscribe you.

Thanks for the kind words piloder! 1%/day is totally manageable and profitable if you have a long-term mindset.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004
October 27, 2017, 03:58:45 AM
Hey everyone,

I've been making my entire living day trading crypto for 14 months. Here's an article on how I got started and how I make it work: https://chainoperator.com/making-a-living-day-trading-cryptocurrency/

Would love feedback!
Not gonna lie at all this article is probably the best one out there. But still living with just trading is really risky people have lost money before of the exchanges fault.

Yes we can do that in trading daily but you need a big money for investing and its no assurance if you do trading you can earn here in trading daily but you can lose also i think the best in trading is do it but not all of your money and dont rely only in trading here in bitcoin,i think read also some topic here in services and beginners and help theres a lot of information to earn
Not really you don't need lot of investment as he mentioned start low everyone will mostly have a job but try saving some funds and trade little by little when you are completely sure and have a decent amount of stock you can continue as a crypto trader.

Thanks 13abyknight!

Definitely a shame about my 3500 BTC but I'm looking ahead now.
It's fine man paying rent would be more important i get it 3500 btc is more than a million today but if we knew this in past no one would have sold it. Forget the past your next goal should be making 5% from your trades Wink.

One of the finest article I have ever read and I also got quite motivated after reading your story. Right now I am just focusing on larger gains of over 10% every day and haven't realized that we can make really huge sum after 2 years by just starting with $1000 with 1% daily profit.

I also think 1% per day is quite possible with almost every alts with good daily trading volume. Thanks for the article, I will subscribe you.
Yes indeed it is totally possible. Trying to make 10% is no harm it just takes more time and more risk keeping your profits low but doing more trades is more profitable than 10% from just one trade.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1006
October 27, 2017, 03:11:42 AM

October 27, 2017, 12:38:57 AM
For your first post on the forum, the article was a really good read. Personally don't trade that much but will take all of the points and experiences that you have mentioned. It's unfortunate that you still have those 3500 Bitcoins held up as it would've instantly made you a millionaire but still $650 for the whole lot and eventually selling it for $550 per coin was still a savage deal. 

Thanks 13abyknight!

Definitely a shame about my 3500 BTC but I'm looking ahead now.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
October 27, 2017, 12:33:15 AM
Yes we can do that in trading daily but you need a big money for investing and its no assurance if you do trading you can earn here in trading daily but you can lose also i think the best in trading is do it but not all of your money and dont rely only in trading here in bitcoin,i think read also some topic here in services and beginners and help theres a lot of information to earn
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
October 27, 2017, 12:26:13 AM
Hey everyone,

I've been making my entire living day trading crypto for 14 months. Here's an article on how I got started and how I make it work: https://chainoperator.com/making-a-living-day-trading-cryptocurrency/

Would love feedback!

For your first post on the forum, the article was a really good read. Personally don't trade that much but will take all of the points and experiences that you have mentioned. It's unfortunate that you still have those 3500 Bitcoins held up as it would've instantly made you a millionaire but still $650 for the whole lot and eventually selling it for $550 per coin was still a savage deal. 
October 26, 2017, 10:31:50 PM
Hey everyone,

Would love feedback!
Pages:
Jump to: