Pages:
Author

Topic: Making a living off of bitcoin faucets, is it actually possible? - page 3. (Read 1789 times)

legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 6830
This can't be serious.

First, tell me how much does the best faucet you ever saw pay per claim. Let's suppose you do 10 faucets per hour, paying 1000 satoshis each.

This means that you get ~$0,23 per hour, or $2.76 per day if you work 12 hours. Now, can you pay your eletricity, food, rent, health insurance, etc, earning $82 per month to work 12 hours per day? The answer to my question is also valid for your question.

With this post I just made, I earned what you would have got for almost 8 hours of doing captchas. And even that isn't good enought.

Do your math.
Activity: 675
Merit: 254
So far so good
Fortget about it. Bitcoin faucet are time wasting.
Post on this forum, become a member and then register for a signature campaign, you'll make way much more.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
It may be was possible in the past when the price of bitcoin was in peanuts and faucets sites used to pay huge payouts but if now you are looking to earn a living only from faucets then it is impossible as the payouts are too low and it will only waste your time and you will never be satisfied with your earnings from faucets.
Activity: 714
Merit: 516
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
its never make living only use bitcoin faucet
faucet site is very low reward, so i think imposible can use living without anything only from faucet site
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Some years back I started using bitcoin faucets before I really knew what they were and I made a few bucks in a short amount of time but stopped as I did not find it to be a good way to make a decent profit. I have seen people claim to make a living off of bitcoin faucets, is it actually possible?
Pages:
Jump to: