Pages:
Author

Topic: Making an experiment on BNB using my $2000 - page 3. (Read 462 times)

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994
Cats on Mars
February 18, 2020, 11:58:15 AM
What do you think about this? is my target realistic?
Sounds like a great plan to lose $2k
You do realize that if BTC were to go up to its last ATH (20k) tomorrow, which would make other cryptos skyrocket in value, BNB would go up to around $50?

1k is completely unrealistic, but if you want to wait until it goes up to 1k, then sit tight because by the time BNB touches 4 digits, you could see the last Bitcoin being mined (:
Activity: 1218
Merit: 251
February 18, 2020, 11:40:32 AM
BNB can reach $ 1,000 I think it's still too far let alone your investment of $ 2000 in my opinion in drawing conclusions in reasonable profits, because BNB is a future coin with lots of positivity and a lot of talking about it but I only think it will reach $ 50 in the near future .
You investing in BNB will be better than other altcoins.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
February 18, 2020, 11:26:08 AM

I think not, it will be too much a price, I believe in monero more
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130
February 18, 2020, 11:17:41 AM
50x increase is realistic IMO, why? because it has been achieve by other altcoins in the past.

BNB's ICO price was $0.15 according to my research so at its price, it has already grown 50 times but its also possible that the growth will continue.
ETH on the other hand is a good coin too, and it's one of the most successful coin which has reach $1,000 from an ICO price of .30 usd so this could also happen with BNB over time.

made a research on their respective ico price in google, please correct me if that is not the ICO price.
I've heard BNB ICO price was $0.1 according on this site too.  https://icorating.com/ico/binance-bnb/

So with current price of BNB, The price has been grown more than 230x since their ICO price. Not sure if BNB would be hit $1000, but it could be happen when their total supply only 100million tokens.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 673
February 18, 2020, 10:13:00 AM
50x increase is realistic IMO, why? because it has been achieve by other altcoins in the past.

BNB's ICO price was $0.15 according to my research so at its price, it has already grown 50 times but its also possible that the growth will continue.
ETH on the other hand is a good coin too, and it's one of the most successful coin which has reach $1,000 from an ICO price of .30 usd so this could also happen with BNB over time.

made a research on their respective ico price in google, please correct me if that is not the ICO price.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 647
February 18, 2020, 09:57:31 AM
There's something that came out into my mind, it's about Binance, I have been seeing people's comment that they are very positive with the future of Binance so I came up with an experiment which I plan to do it soon.

here's what I am gonna do, I will invest on BNB worth $2000, hold it, and just sell when the price of BNB will reach at least $1,000..

What do you think about this? is my target realistic?
Pages:
Jump to: