Pages:
Author

Topic: Making around $37 per BTC with instant trading - page 8. (Read 16849 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Well this seems incredibly fishy. Nobody fall for this, please.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
recently just see the site and price of 1 bitcoin is $422 and the current price in exchange is $385 it means yes we will earn profit $37 in every 1 bitcoin but i do not like use paypal and your service does not seems legit for me
The site looks like a complete scam and I wouldn't expect a senior member to even look at that site.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
recently just see the site and price of 1 bitcoin is $422 and the current price in exchange is $385 it means yes we will earn profit $37 in every 1 bitcoin but i do not like use paypal and your service does not seems legit for me
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
so hows the site holding up, anyone used it other than OP . is the owner of the site from another planet or what to make these kind of blunders with the price or a technique to lure people.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
I awarded op with the correct trust feedback for this kind of SCAM.
Enjoy op
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Paypal = charghed back = scam

Correct so don't bother. People like this make me sick. They spend time inventing a scam scheme. If they just would spend the same amount of time for doing honest things..
Wow then they could earn good money.
Activity: 123
Merit: 14
It seem an Arbitrage, but i don't trust paypal payement Roll Eyes
Well all this should change as ex-xapo ceo has been appointed as director of paypal just a few hours ago.
This should bring bitcoin payments more easier to do with paypal going forward without so much worry(link)about being suspended using their services for making purchases of bitcoins going into the future.

http://www.coindesk.com/paypal-xapo-wences-board-directors

So they need a bitcoin and buy with paypal?  naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

Step 1 is to buy BTC with USD [from https://www.coinbase.com if you are able to, or somewhere where the price is similar to $429].

Step 2 is to sell those same BTC for paypal USD [at https://www.satelexchange.com].

So basically you can buy 1 BTC for $429 and sell it for $466. The profit is around $37 per BTC.

Does www.satelexchange.com is your website?

Yes satelexchange.com is my recommendation for selling. Currently the best price gap is between coinbase and satelexchange, but you can try using other exchanges too if you find bigger price difference.

satelexchange.com is clearly your own website. You are trying to scam people. So please can you stop it.  Angry Angry Angry Angry
Activity: 123
Merit: 14
Paypal = charghed back = scam
Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Step 1 is to buy BTC with USD [from https://www.coinbase.com if you are able to, or somewhere where the price is similar to $429].

Step 2 is to sell those same BTC for paypal USD [at https://www.satelexchange.com].

So basically you can buy 1 BTC for $429 and sell it for $466. The profit is around $37 per BTC.

Does www.satelexchange.com is your website?

Yes satelexchange.com is my recommendation for selling. Currently the best price gap is between coinbase and satelexchange, but you can try using other exchanges too if you find bigger price difference.

satelexchange.com is clearly your own website. You are trying to scam people. So please can you stop it.  Angry Angry Angry Angry

This guy is pretty stupid if he thinks that anyone here is going to fall for this scam. And OP, I kindly ask you to FUCK OFF.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
PAYPAL IS REVERSIBLE
Yes i agree that is make fear  Grin

I lost some money on the revers. its a real problem with paypal sooner or later you get burned by a scammer , paypal made it to easy to reverse.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 505
@OP...
$37 profit is good but trading btc for paypal is always not a safe trading I think. You may get your account "limited" for suspicious activity.
My personal suggestion is staying away from those sites who offered higher btc price then market price.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1310
I got the payment exchanged (3.0570951 BTC)! Thank you all.

No one will believe it except you show valid proofs of what you said. If it is really happened, how much profit you got from this?
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
if you buy again with the same amount on your paypal, other bitcoin again, how they cna charge you back? there will be zero on your account of paypal

the issue, is more related to that shady website, which i never heard before and is minimum is suspicious as hell
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
EtherSphere - Social Games
It seem an Arbitrage, but i don't trust paypal payement Roll Eyes
Well all this should change as ex-xapo ceo has been appointed as director of paypal just a few hours ago.
This should bring bitcoin payments more easier to do with paypal going forward without so much worry(link)about being suspended using their services for making purchases of bitcoins going into the future.

http://www.coindesk.com/paypal-xapo-wences-board-directors
Activity: 2
I feel unsafe with paypal really, so should you guys.

If the site is really legit, the owner must knew this forum exist and that his target audience are from here to which must have visibility maybe ANN thread. Else I MIGHT ASSUME he's going to file a dispute to paypal transaction.

The payment i received was from Virtual World Services. So i guess the owner is affiliated with Virwox for processing the payments, which makes the paypal transactions safe.

is Virtual World Services same with www.Virwox.com ? so actualy virwox processes the paypal payments? If the answer is yes, than it is secure.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Minimum sell is 0.5BTC...
Why is it so high? Seems like scam site to me.
Also if using this site might get paypall banned.
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010
watch out with this site, it was created less than 3 weeks ago, any money you receive from it can be reversed weeks even months from now in the future.
looks very suspicious  Undecided

Code:
Domain Name: SATELEXCHANGE.COM
Registry Domain ID: 1989167828_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.enom.com
Registrar URL: www.enom.com
Updated Date: 2015-12-23T10:07:51.00Z
Creation Date: 2015-12-23T18:07:00.00Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2016-12-23T18:07:00.00Z
Registrar: ENOM, INC.
Registrar IANA ID: 48
Reseller: NAMECHEAP.COM
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: BTC TO MONEY
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: 682 E MOUNTAIN AVE
Registrant City: LAS CRUCES
Registrant State/Province: NM
Registrant Postal Code: 88001
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.5756461504
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]
Registry Admin ID:
Admin Name: BTC TO MONEY
Admin Organization:
Admin Street: 682 E MOUNTAIN AVE
Admin City: LAS CRUCES
Admin State/Province: NM
Admin Postal Code: 88001
Admin Country: US
Admin Phone: +1.5756461504
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax:
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email: [email protected]
Registry Tech ID:
Tech Name: BTC TO MONEY
Tech Organization:
Tech Street: 682 E MOUNTAIN AVE
Tech City: LAS CRUCES
Tech State/Province: NM
Tech Postal Code: 88001
Tech Country: US
Tech Phone: +1.5756461504
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax:
Tech Fax Ext:
Tech Email: [email protected]
Name Server: DNS1.NAMECHEAPHOSTING.COM
Name Server: DNS2.NAMECHEAPHOSTING.COM
DNSSEC: unSigned
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.4252982646
URL of the ICANN WHOIS Data Problem Reporting System: http://wdprs.internic.net/
Last update of WHOIS database: 2015-12-23T10:07:51.00Z

The data in this whois database is provided to you for information
purposes only, that is, to assist you in obtaining information about or
related to a domain name registration record. We make this information
available "as is," and do not guarantee its accuracy. By submitting a
whois query, you agree that you will use this data only for lawful
purposes and that, under no circumstances will you use this data to: (1)
enable high volume, automated, electronic processes that stress or load
this whois database system providing you this information; or (2) allow,
enable, or otherwise support the transmission of mass unsolicited,
commercial advertising or solicitations via direct mail, electronic
mail, or by telephone. The compilation, repackaging, dissemination or
other use of this data is expressly prohibited without prior written
consent from us.

We reserve the right to modify these terms at any time. By submitting
this query, you agree to abide by these terms.
Version 6.3 4/3/2002
Activity: 129
Merit: 100

show the transaction ID or it did not happen!

ed12337fb6613ae944cabebbe5f4d651ac0cead173a6b0651e8c5d636330a2d1
Activity: 2

show the transaction ID or it did not happen!
Pages:
Jump to: