Pages:
Author

Topic: Making fun of a Special Child - page 4. (Read 1136 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 1
March 06, 2018, 11:06:21 AM
making fun of special kids is not right as they also have emotions.
Activity: 102
Merit: 0
March 05, 2018, 10:37:20 PM
It is very sad that the society we are in continues to make fun of people or things they don't really understand. There is nothing funny about someone being physically or mentally challenged.
Being a special child is not their choice, its the will of God. Therefore we should not make fun or even discriminate them because they are also human and they deserved to be respected.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
March 05, 2018, 04:16:39 PM
It is very sad that the society we are in continues to make fun of people or things they don't really understand. There is nothing funny about someone being physically or mentally challenged.
Activity: 27
March 05, 2018, 02:05:41 PM
social repression of our inner thoughts. Just a Freudian theory Grin Grin
Activity: 560
Merit: 121
March 05, 2018, 01:45:26 PM
Everyone more or less laughed and made fun of special children (and also "weird" or "abnormal" people) at one point in their lives, you'd be lying if you deny that.
My question is,
Why do we laugh?
Is it because it is genuinely funny, thus we laugh?
Is it to make ourselves better? if so what's the difference?
It is genuinely funny because they aren't normal.
Is there something wrong with that?
Laughing has different reasons and thoughts. Sometimes we laugh at someone because they say things that sound funny, sometimes we laugh with a though that the person is crazy or they are not normal, sometimes we laugh with a thought that we are better than them and they are inferior to us. If the intention of laughing is the feeling that we are better than them and they are laughable idiots then that is wrong. Sometimes we just laughs with a mere innocent laughter. We laugh with them but lovingly accepting and understanding them.
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
March 05, 2018, 01:39:45 PM
Everyone more or less laughed and made fun of special children (and also "weird" or "abnormal" people) at one point in their lives, you'd be lying if you deny that.
My question is,
Why do we laugh?

Making fun of a special child is not a normal act because it is too rude and harsh. Special children needs special attention because they are not normal as we are. They need comfort and understanding. Making fun of them is not a right thing and it's too unjustifiable. They are not funny with their condition and we should respect them.
Activity: 110
Merit: 4
March 05, 2018, 01:23:50 PM
Making fun of special children is never a good thing to do. We should be taking care of them not making fun of them. I never laugh at them even once i can assure you that. Because i know it's not the right thing to do.
Activity: 469
Merit: 102
FIRST NFT FORUM TOTALIZER
March 05, 2018, 01:12:34 PM
I think it’s just a crazy person who make fun of people who have a special needs, I think all people need to be respected, because in this world there is no perfect
Activity: 139
Merit: 20
March 05, 2018, 12:39:07 PM
One should never make of special child as it is not good at all.
Activity: 56
March 04, 2018, 04:24:30 PM
No.Most of us are very sensitive towards these kids and we make sure not to hurt their feelings.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
Play2Live presale starts on 25th January
March 03, 2018, 02:22:56 AM
Perhaps we are laughing because of the childish immediacy? It does not matter which child. All children are united by naivety. Adults forgot this!
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
March 03, 2018, 02:22:07 AM
It is wrong! That is disrespectful for Creator of  life.children is a gift from God.a gift worthy to be love ..
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
March 03, 2018, 02:12:03 AM
My question is,
Why do we laugh?
Making fun of a special child was really rude. they were call 'special' for a reason. Making fun of them actually means that they are better than others when it comes to attitude and personality. Let us take a glance and reflect on ourselves first before doing or acting like we are higher or a bigger person than they are.
Activity: 60
March 02, 2018, 11:58:32 PM
There are many beautiful films about Special kids and one must learn from them.
Activity: 274
Merit: 133
March 02, 2018, 02:38:53 PM
Is the topic because of the movie that came out late last year?
https://youtu.be/Ob7fPOzbmzE

I was surprised that it was about a real kid.
https://youtu.be/feGliiEsomo
It is sad to see people making fun of a child with a disability.
They should be deformed themselves to know what it is like to endure such ridicule.

Just not needed in this world. Undecided
Activity: 48
March 02, 2018, 02:04:29 PM
It is not advisable to make fun of special kids as they are very sensitive.
Activity: 38
March 01, 2018, 11:56:05 PM
It is not a good thing to make fun of these special kids as they are very emotional.
Activity: 47
March 01, 2018, 09:48:54 AM
They are born like that and one should not laugh at them.
Activity: 70
February 28, 2018, 04:38:41 PM
I think for children special needs (disabilities) we should not be shrouded because they also have rights like us all. So instead we give them appreciation because they have a high life, even with their shortcomings still able to work in all areas, including in the Olympics, becoming a singer, being a teacher even though with their limitations have a fighting spirit to compete with us all.
Activity: 26
February 28, 2018, 03:46:50 PM
Everyone has made fun of a special child be it intentionally or otherwise, but its wrong.
Pages:
Jump to: