Pages:
Author

Topic: Making it known - page 2. (Read 316 times)

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
September 30, 2018, 03:48:36 PM
For mainstream adoption of cryptos i think there should be massive media and social media campaigns plus public seminars, gatherings, conferences and meetups should be arranged to spread the word and let the world know about the use and benefits of crypto.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
September 30, 2018, 03:25:43 PM
If that thing actually happen first, But the possibility that all currency can be digital and cryptocurrency can be the one that will progress as a lead to this change, I really think this is not a bother to say to someone or don't really need a crash course when that time comes, And I think even fiat currency has been taught to school as well, But I think there is no need to teach the technical terminology of how you gain cryptocurrency and like you said you are a parent that only wants your child to buy something for the store there is no need to take up a full course in teaching this to a mere child, Just like how you give him money to buy his food I think you can give digital money so he can buy as well, As easy as that and leave the fundamental aspect  when he grows up on an age that he can further understand something like this, Just like how you understand cryptocurrency when you are still learning the process. 
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
September 30, 2018, 03:15:33 PM
I don't think you expect everyone that hear about Cryptocurrency to buy into it tomorrow, it is going to be a generational change, let me use myself as an example, I heard about BTC in year 2012 but it took me more than 4 year before I fully understand it and buy my first BTC. It is going to take time but i think we need to do better with the promotion and educating people on the subject
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
September 30, 2018, 02:52:01 PM
many people here are talking about the prospects of crypto to become a currency that will replace fiat. ok, that is possible. one thing is bothering me, though. how we could explain to everyone, from a child who obviously needs some money to an old men who still wants to buy some food and a newspaper, what it is all about? just imagine how in simple words you explain to a person how blockchain technology works and why it is so great. there should be some kind of educational courses, or official instructions. how to solve the problem of bringing understanding to society? i am pretty sure you have old relatives who can't understand what the internet is and why we need it. what to do with them? what to do with people in poor countries where they have never seen a computer? before making crypto a universal currency we have to deal with the fact not everything is ready for that. share your ideas on how it may be possible to enlighten people about new technologies.
You are right it is advisable to have adequate information and knowledge about cryptocurrency and the blockchain entirely before making it become the world global currency which will replace faint money all over the world. Cryptocurrency is still at it early stage and at that a lots need to be done in the area of educating the general public what it is and how it is being used teaching cryptocurrency in school will go a long way to broaden the knowledge of cryptocurrency in young people, but the question is have cryptocurrency gain that legal recognition to be thought in government institutions the answer is no. So we are going to get there with time.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
September 30, 2018, 02:44:36 PM
many people here are talking about the prospects of crypto to become a currency that will replace fiat. ok, that is possible.

Bitcoin is meant to serve as an alternative to fiat, and not a replacement. I personally don't think bitcoin Cam replace fiat, as it is a decentralized protocol with no central control system, and high volatility.
It also has the advantage of speed and efficiency in transactions, and also transparency and neutrality.

one thing is bothering me, though. how we could explain to everyone, from a child who obviously needs some money to an old men who still wants to buy some food and a newspaper, what it is all about?

I think it's important to educate children on knowledge of technology, but not because they need some money, but to build the future of our world on the relevant innovations and technologies.
Learning never stops, any aged person interested in learning about new innovations can always jump in, but you can't force those not interested to learn.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
September 30, 2018, 02:29:48 PM
I think it is advisable to include in the 4-8 year school year in the Informatics course - programming languages necessary for creating blockchain platforms. After 5-7 years, every person (both children and old people) should know blockchain technology.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 29, 2018, 06:15:58 PM
many people here are talking about the prospects of crypto to become a currency that will replace fiat. ok, that is possible. one thing is bothering me, though. how we could explain to everyone, from a child who obviously needs some money to an old men who still wants to buy some food and a newspaper, what it is all about? just imagine how in simple words you explain to a person how blockchain technology works and why it is so great. there should be some kind of educational courses, or official instructions. how to solve the problem of bringing understanding to society? i am pretty sure you have old relatives who can't understand what the internet is and why we need it. what to do with them? what to do with people in poor countries where they have never seen a computer? before making crypto a universal currency we have to deal with the fact not everything is ready for that. share your ideas on how it may be possible to enlighten people about new technologies.
Pages:
Jump to: