Pages:
Author

Topic: Making money through DEX fee's. The next big thing? - page 3. (Read 416 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
There's a TON of DEX's out there. Only the strongest ones survives. Same saying as only the strongest Altcoins survives basically.

I watched this video by John Mcafee yesterday, and he makes some interesting points on DEX use cases, even if you dislike him, he has some interesting views on the world, and I truly believe that his predictions is pretty accurate. His $2 million dollar BTC price by 2020 is a joke though..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhJXIOEbvKY
Activity: 352
Merit: 3
As of late I've seen a lot on talk regarding Coinbase's $2 billion revenue on trading fees alone. I believe I stumpled upon this through Reddit a few days ago, not sure.

Makes you wonder how much DEX's could make long term if you decide to participate in running one through a masternode?
I looked into Blocknet the other day, and realized that if it ever gathers just 1% of Coinbase's trading volume, you could potentially make a living from running a masternode that collects DEX fee's whenever people trade.

Reason why most people don't care about DEX's today, is that they are inconvenient to use, but as I said, long term, they will improve, hopefully making more people use them.

Thoughts?  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: