Pages:
Author

Topic: Making profit day trading but losing opportunity short term - page 2. (Read 678 times)

legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 1188
The situation is that i am making small profits day trading. Cant completely say that its day trading but i buy coins and sell them in 1-3 days when price increases. But whats happening now is that the coin i sell keeps increasing after me selling those coins and thats why i am missing opportunities on short term. Is there any solutionso that i dont miss those opportunities.
With bitcoin, regrets are unavoidable as you cannot expect exact high levels. A possible solution to you could be, switching over to long term holding. Holding for years covers all the peaks yet you may miss profits from riding ups and downs.

I am a long term holder and I never need to worry about missing opportunities in short term..
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
The situation is that i am making small profits day trading. Cant completely say that its day trading but i buy coins and sell them in 1-3 days when price increases. But whats happening now is that the coin i sell keeps increasing after me selling those coins and thats why i am missing opportunities on short term. Is there any solutionso that i dont miss those opportunities.
In my opinion it does not matter,
  If you have decided to trade daily you should continue to hold it and should not feel regret, because the sudden price increase is sure to happen, but you should continue to monitor your coins so there is no more more regret.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
you said it yourself, every day it keeps increasing so you have to be keen on the coin you are trading. You can always see if the price is starting to decrease then thats the time your can trade but remember you have to watch your coin. Cause it'd be useless if you are always panic selling and you see the price is still increasing. Better make ur short term at least 3 days or a week. Nothings gonna happen if you think you can think you could profit in just hours or a day. Always in this trade its in the long term
Activity: 2702
Merit: 716
Nothing lasts forever
Pages:
Jump to: