Pages:
Author

Topic: Making profits from trading Crypto TRUE or FALSE? - page 2. (Read 918 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 100
I have been following Crypto and Forex trading for years now and much to my surprise I still seeing people who struggle just to trade. Well, as every business one ventures into you firstly have to learn the basics. Get acquainted to how it all works, what drives the market etc. In my personally view think if you start by grabbing the basic knowledge of trading Forex just to get a hand on how currency market works. Secondly always have it in your mind that your emotion plays no roll in trading but your brains.

To trade is like to build a house, you must know what your end product or target is, your budget and your limits. If have a well thought out strategy to trade, a fixed risk ratio then your emotions can't overwhelm you. Now having a trading plan; there are lots and lots of ways to trade the market but I will only say a few that has caught my attention over the years and they are;

1. Trend lines
2. Support & Resistance

These two principles would always give you back good profit if well applied and a structured risk portfolio is followed. They give you huge insight on the direction of the market and also when to cut your loss and bail. You can research these trading principle online and learn how its applied in trading as they work both on Crypto and regular Forex. You can also grab a copy of my detailed guide here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19996969.

Making profits from trading Crypto TRUE or FALSE? the simple answer is yes. you can make profits trading Crypto if you have the right set of tools and the winning mindset.   
Pages:
Jump to: