Pages:
Author

Topic: Making the world a better place starts with you - page 3. (Read 457 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 25
    Yes, it's true this topic got a point  since a people are not made a perfect things but when you are educated yourself and you have a good behavior you will be able to find and help the world makes better. We all know world are full of influence maybe bad or good . The changes can start ourselves that we can fulfill our world.
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
Making the world a better place starts with you

Actually, it starts with freedom to spread the truth. And not the truth of somebody's platform or ideals. The truth of what's going on in the world.

We all know what to do when we find out the truth, and most of us start taking action.

Cool
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
I agree with OP. Complaining almost everything is not the answer, you just making the world worse than before, the key to getting a better place in this world is be grateful, even on a global scale financial crash
Activity: 74
Merit: 18
If we really want to change the world, then we should start charging the man standing in the mirror, because if we don't change our mind set and change way we look at our society then we just go on blaming people for the rest of our lives.

It time to take action not blaming people, start by acting and you see change coming in to the society.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I completely agree with the author, we ourselves are to blame for what is happening in the world now
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1853
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
For me I take care of my family first and then the society in which I live, personally I try to help people as much as possible with the money I have, reforming society starts from reforming the person himself first, if everyone tries to make himself good we will definitely get a good society, unfortunately some people see The mistakes of others and they ask them to fix themselves, but they never see their mistakes and this is one of the biggest diseases in society because they do nothing but blame people and do nothing useful to society.
Activity: 361
Merit: 10
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
I agree with you. To change the world, you have to start with yourself and then those closest to you. If the people closest to you are not good, how can you change the world for the better.
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
A leader is another person... one who puts his pants on the same way you do. The difference is that he thinks he knows how to handle your property better than you do. If you agree with him, fine. If you don't agree, get him where it hurts... he is just another person like you.

Cool
Activity: 1764
Merit: 584
It is very easy to blame other and not take responsibility for our actions. It is also very easy to just want them to change for the better. But the thing is the only person we can really change is ourselves.

As for blaming authorities I think it's fair game since they are supposed to do a job. If I own a restaurant and I'm not getting enough customers than maybe I have myself to blame and need to make changes. If however I was doing fine and then now not getting customers coz the road leading to my spot is being dismantled and and is delayed for more than a month, then I think it's right for me to blame them for my loss. Sure I can't do anything about the road and can only change what I can (focus on deliveries rather than dine-in), I could be forgiven for being pissed off.
Activity: 2380
Merit: 251
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Naturally everyone tends to take care of themselves first before looking out others and make their lives better. Nowadays the survival becomes harder so they have no time to care for others than their family members probably in future the condition will become worse and we may only save us from hurdles of life. However we didn't make the life of others we should not make the life of others worse in that sense I don't make anyone's life worse which itself is missing in this profit making world.
Activity: 56
Merit: 17
Many of us tends to blame the leaders and everyone around us for how cruel the world is ,we put the blame on others anf fail to realise and see fault that comes from us and how we contribute to the menace, it is easy to point finger and yet we fail to see our own wrong doings,how have you helped others in your own community, your family ,your friend's, how do you treat people,do you take every small opportunity that comes to you to extract money from people.what is your little contribution to people around you, what can they say about you ,will it be positive or negative, do you care to see people succesful around you.

Tho the world is cruel ,what are you doing to make it a better place,are you making people around you comfortable or you making them uncomfortable 
Pages:
Jump to: