Pages:
Author

Topic: Malaysia - page 67. (Read 1122957 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
September 04, 2013, 03:22:27 PM
There any people selling "USB Block Erupter" in Malaysia?
Activity: 1
August 28, 2013, 07:01:51 AM
Hello all, I m new here and I m Orang Malaysia jua,I wanna buy some BTC,any legit vendor here?
PM Please.  Smiley
Cheers !
Activity: 13
August 25, 2013, 08:16:18 PM
Here's another quick update.

https://copy.com/TXiWkzgfBDZA

I'll need to mention this again that all trading is AUTOMATED with the help of a robot  Cheesy
August 23, 2013, 09:07:26 PM
Why I didn't show the first account is because I don't wish to reveal the amount invested there and it's for my own privacy reasons.

You revealed that already in your first post:

Hey guys,

I'm new here and just got started with Bitcoin just this week and I'm loving it already. Btw, I'm from Malaysia as well  Smiley

Just wondering whether did anyone of you heard of an automated bitcoin trading robot?

I just bought it and it works as promised. Just in 2 days, made $20 profit with $100 investment.

You have read my review of the robot here => http://*.com

You started with BTC this week and you are already into the bots?  Roll Eyes

Oddly enough, that post is now deleted, good thing I quoted it ;-)

Did you delete it? If so, why?

Why did you say in your first post that you invested 100.- and now you claim you don't want to reveal the amount?

Yes, I revealed that in the 1st post but I've already increased the invested amount since then  Cheesy

Nope, I didn't delete that post. It was deleted by the moderator for whatever reason.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
https://gliph.me/hUF
August 23, 2013, 08:09:16 PM
Why I didn't show the first account is because I don't wish to reveal the amount invested there and it's for my own privacy reasons.

You revealed that already in your first post:

Hey guys,

I'm new here and just got started with Bitcoin just this week and I'm loving it already. Btw, I'm from Malaysia as well  Smiley

Just wondering whether did anyone of you heard of an automated bitcoin trading robot?

I just bought it and it works as promised. Just in 2 days, made $20 profit with $100 investment.

You have read my review of the robot here => http://*.com

You started with BTC this week and you are already into the bots?  Roll Eyes

Oddly enough, that post is now deleted, good thing I quoted it ;-)

Did you delete it? If so, why?

Why did you say in your first post that you invested 100.- and now you claim you don't want to reveal the amount?
August 23, 2013, 09:47:06 AM
Reporting back as promised.

Started this second account and funded it as of the date shown below:

Thanks for reporting back. Keep them coming!

What's wrong with the first account?

Sure, I'll be reporting back probably on a weekly basis.

Another reason why I decided to report on the second account is also to show that you're able to invest a minimal amount to make a profit. There's no need for a large sum to invest in BTC but if you have the extra funds, why not.
legendary
August 23, 2013, 07:41:34 AM

Thanks for reporting back. Keep them coming!

What's wrong with the first account?

August 22, 2013, 10:37:16 PM
ok they replied, but I still have problems re-installing.

Maybe you should request them to help you fix the problem using TeamViewer.
legendary
August 22, 2013, 09:37:31 AM
I've been trying the btcrobot (silver). Had some install problems after installing Comodo Firewall.

I guess you'll need to approve the connection for the robot in Comodo Firewall. If not you can contact their support team to help you out.

I'm 100% satisfied with the results as of now and it's only been 3 days. I've 2 accounts Gold & Platinum Smiley

Maybe you can share your report as well once you get it running for a few days would be great?

support hasn't replied, waiting.

Anna (Support person) should reply by 3am. I think they are located in Russia that's why there's the delay in reply. If not, they might have too many support tickets to answer and will get to you soon.

Just to keep things clear that I'm not a part of their team. Just trying to help out.

ok they replied, but I still have problems re-installing.
August 21, 2013, 11:23:48 AM
I've been trying the btcrobot (silver). Had some install problems after installing Comodo Firewall.

I guess you'll need to approve the connection for the robot in Comodo Firewall. If not you can contact their support team to help you out.

I'm 100% satisfied with the results as of now and it's only been 3 days. I've 2 accounts Gold & Platinum Smiley

Maybe you can share your report as well once you get it running for a few days would be great?

Anna (Support person) should reply by 3am. I think they are located in Russia that's why there's the delay in reply. If not, they might have too many support tickets to answer and will get to you soon.

Just to keep things clear that I'm not a part of their team. Just trying to help out.
legendary
August 21, 2013, 09:31:43 AM

August 21, 2013, 04:40:48 AM

legendary
August 20, 2013, 09:41:28 PM
August 20, 2013, 08:41:27 PM
Not saying they are scam, but you should be careful who to deal with on the internet. There are scam which run great length of time and no one know until 12 years later.

If this is really a money bag, be glad that you found it. But I would be extremely careful and not risk money I can not afford to lose.

Thanks for your concern. Btw, check out the report I did on the robot earlier.
August 20, 2013, 08:31:52 PM
[...] I'm just trying to share with you guys something that has already made me money just in 2 days. [...]

At the risk of feeding the troll...

Would you mind reporting back in regular intervals? Like one month down the road? Every three months? Two days is way to short to make a judgement.

Sure, no problem for me to report back in intervals. Since they provide a 60 days money back guarantee, I have nothing to lose if it's not performing in the long run.

Btw, here's a screenshot of their current live test account:

LOL, looking at those graphs, it looks like the "profit" comes from the rise in the BTCUSD rate. See how they correlate?

EDIT:
I guess what I'm trying to say: You will have to show us that the bot does better than just holding BTC. Post your full trade history to pastebin or similar.

EDIT:
Removed silly comment

https://copy.com/pCb1CvnHgcOd

Transferred the funds from Payeer.com to btc-e.com and minus the 1% fee = $104.94

Connect my btc-e account with the robot via API and it made two purchases shown below (I captured further down the transactions history to show that that's the only 2 purchase it made):
https://copy.com/kjN0bajj60a0

Here's the total amount of BTC bought:
https://copy.com/nbOxoV8uwgfn

Balance of funds after BTC purchase minus a % charged by btc-e:
https://copy.com/xncyEj9rP3Jk

As of today, profit = $5.28 (in just 3 days):
https://copy.com/VTulayIzwz8b

I hope that's sufficient records for the 1st report.

Any questions, you can ask me or just PM me.
legendary
August 18, 2013, 11:19:43 AM
Mind sharing your experience here on opening a Singapore bank account?

What about Malaysia bank which offer foreign currency account?

What requirement do they need?

Sure. This is a seven year old account, so maybe things have changed in the meanwhile. In Singapore they have "local" (DBS, POSB, OCBC etc.) banks and "foreign" banks (ANZ, HSBC. StanChart etc.). I opened that account with a foreign bank, because for a "local" bank-bank account you needed a local guarantor. For the foreign bank at the time I only needed my passport and a 1 $ deposit.  Nothing fancy with that account though, like credit card in USD or high interest etc. It's pretty bare bone, also, if you want to withdraw USD cash from your USD account there will be a fee in-lieu of currency exchange rate. But it's included in the online banking and that's what I needed.

I'm not familiar with the banks in Malaysia, as I never lived there, but I'm pretty sure Malaysian banks offer foreign currency accounts for individuals. They'd be silly not to. Ask the one you are with now, they might be able to help or have additional pointers.
legendary
Activity: 1067
August 18, 2013, 10:56:41 AM
[...]I have a hard time believing anyone able to send money to btc-e exchange without paying large fee.[...]
It's not so bad anymore, you can wire transfer to their USD account (500.- min) for 1% btc-e commission.
The funding page on btc-e still say they don't accept wire from US bank. How do you fund your btc-e account?

From an USD account in SG. But I'm sure you can send any other currency and the receiving bank will auto-convert. Of course you will loose some there because of the exchange rate. Or conversely, tell your local bank that you need to pay in USD and they will convert for you, again you will loose out there by several %.

Mind sharing your experience here on opening a Singapore bank account?

What about Malaysia bank which offer foreign currency account?

What requirement do they need?
legendary
August 18, 2013, 07:15:34 AM
[...]I have a hard time believing anyone able to send money to btc-e exchange without paying large fee.[...]
It's not so bad anymore, you can wire transfer to their USD account (500.- min) for 1% btc-e commission.
The funding page on btc-e still say they don't accept wire from US bank. How do you fund your btc-e account?

From an USD account in SG. But I'm sure you can send any other currency and the receiving bank will auto-convert. Of course you will loose some there because of the exchange rate. Or conversely, tell your local bank that you need to pay in USD and they will convert for you, again you will loose out there by several %.
legendary
Activity: 1067
August 18, 2013, 06:11:16 AM

Pages:
Jump to: