Pages:
Author

Topic: 🏆🥇 MALUBIT.com🥇🏆 - ⚽🏀🏒Bitcoin Sports Betting - page 6. (Read 7859 times)

Activity: 510
Merit: 11
malubite is lying like a gypsy jerk. no mistake. when I bet http://paddypower.com/ gave + 18.5. this is a tipster tip for a handicap + 18.5. after the forecast the line is normal to fall. but this is line movement here too there is no mistake. in a word it is a malubit fraud
copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
MALUBIT.com - Bitcoin Sports Betting
Bets were canceled by us before the match even started. We also believe that Levski deliberately tries everything to manipulate the system and take advantage of incorrect odds display. We have screenshots of this, which show that the odds were displayed. So we did not cancel any bets that have already been settled. This is not the first time this happened.
Furthermore, we also do not understand why a message should be posted again immediately on the forum, while we have not had an E-mail from this customer to communicate this.
Activity: 204
Merit: 1
on second thought, they spared you canceling your withdrawals
respect that!

they are good guys
@levski7

Obviously you are payed slander who tries to destroy malushit's perfect reputation... Smiley)

you STILL play at malushit??

Activity: 510
Merit: 11
canceled my bet which won. the line started from +18.5 handicap. here is +17.5
Legion Volgograd - SSSR Volgograd SSSR Volgograd +17.5 Cancelled

copper member
We would like to inform everyone that the maintenance work has been completed and that the new SSL certificates have been implemented.
We did this to optimise the user experience.
We know that there is currently not as much offer of matches as you are used to, but there is still enough offer to bet on sports and live sports.
Sorry for any inconvenience.

Australia is still planning to continue with the matches, Belarus as well.

Newcastle Jets vs Melbourne City

https://malubit.com/eng/events/61912

cazkooo

you lost your credibility here by being payed bot
it is simple as that

malushit

when will you pay your debts to nikica99, sscezar, barbaron and others?

scam site
read posts #686 and #787
stay away

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
We can not take the case regarding radex90 to serious anymore.

As you can read, he had problems with another bookmaker;Jetwin.
Instead of accusing them, he decided to accuse malubit, while claiming not even a customer.
LOL

Thats the best way to deal with his delusion claim, or atleast for now  Undecided

well done cazkooo

-2 negative trust
other bots at -1

you are in the lead

Im still way more trusted than you are and not a scammer like you Wink . Also Atleast im honest and only merit whore left me with this trust

copper member
Our website is currently available at http://www.malubit.com
We try to optimize the user experiences and the quality of the purposes is very important to us, as well as the safety.
new SSL certificates are currently being implemented, which are active within a few hours.
For now, the site can be reached via http://www.malubit.com, and within a few hours also via https://www.malubit.com (as you are used to from us with SSL encryption).
This procedure does not affect player accounts and credits in any way, but is purely a security implementation for optimal performance.
For questions, feel free to contact us via E-mail or via a PM on the forum.

We also want to recommend the FIFA Games which all are starting in a few hours!

One match for example; in FIFA matches anythong is possible.
Manchester City vs KV Kortrijk

http://malubit.com/eng/events/63019
Activity: 31
Anyone else having trouble getting in?  I am getting a certificate error message.  

Nevermind just got in.
copper member
We can not take the case regarding radex90 to serious anymore.
It is also interesting to see his own words:

@misha

btw, I see you had problem with Jetwin in the past same as I did

As you can read, he had problems with another bookmaker;Jetwin.
Instead of accusing them, he decided to accuse malubit, while claiming not even a customer.
LOL

For us it is better to ignore every matter regrading him on the forum, untill he reach us on email.
We made several attempts to him trying to contact us to get the issue resolved, but he refuses.

We have a lot of FIFA games today for betting! So you do not have to feel bored.
Please check it here:

http://malubit.com/eng/sports/1

As you can see, many games will be played with lots of action.

@misha

I am wrongly accuse by malushit to have account (not to mention having multiple accs)
users nikica99, sscezar, barbaron and few others have serious problem with malushit

in case they have posted their gambling license, I believe scammed users would contact license holder and made a complaint...

read post #686 and #787

btw, I see you had problem with Jetwin in the past same as I did
therefore I "fight" on this thread just to prevent people from being cheated

Activity: 148
Merit: 0
We have offered to Radex to create a new account.
The 2 used accounts, created from the same IP address and closely monitored, will remain closed.
This user has not lost his bitcoins, we just asked if he wants to create a new account so we can transfer his credit.
Unfortunately, this user has not yet created an account, so we cannot transfer his credit. We would like to emphasize that we have therefore not confiscated or confiscated Bitcoins. The bitcoins are in a reserved state and are added to the new account (in which case Radex must of course create a new account).
We cannot help customers if they do not want to participate in a solution. We try to serve all customers as well as possible, without violating the terms and conditions.

please tell us how it ended?

+ I do not understand. why did you close one account and now ask him to open a new one?

You also write that this person has several accounts. Did he bet everywhere? maybe he won something from you?
Do you want to give him only a deposit or + winnings?
well done cazkooo

-2 negative trust
other bots at -1

you are in the lead
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
This virus SUCKS.  Normally I would be busy betting, watching games, watching odds and in general having a good time.   Now I have a few bets and BORED.

Safety comes first for everyone, including every player from most sports. Look at Italy and see how worse the situation right now is due to their ignorance. We wouldnt want our favourite player to be infected from that
malushit lies as always
malushit hired bots to spam and defend them
malushit cheats customers
malushit owes 7-8 BTC to 3 of their customers
malushit has no gambling license

I do not have account with malushit
I do keep "fighting" here because I want to see one scam less

read posts #686 and #787
stay away
Activity: 31
This virus SUCKS.  Normally I would be busy betting, watching games, watching odds and in general having a good time.   Now I have a few bets and BORED.
copper member
its getting better and better

malushit talking what is better: licensed betting site which does not pay or non licensed who does pay

We never said we don't have a license. We have said that the license information is not available on our site.
That is completely different. So instead of making false accusations, read more carefully.
Furthermore, we still have not received an E-mail from you to transfer the credit from your account.

I am also very sure that a lot of readers on the forum ask themselves the question why radex90 is only active in this thread, trying to slander from post 1..
He claims to be scammed by other bookmakers, lost money there. And claims not to be customer from malubit. Anybody see the logic?
If you lose your money, and you want to complain, I am 100% sure you go complain to that bookmaker, and not to the neighbours for other complaints.
There is only 1 logic, which we already proved by displaying his IP addresses with registered account from this IP addresses.

So again radex90: Send as An email so we can put your funds on your new account.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 516
I got the same hunch regarding this as well. That could also probably be the reason why his post was deleted by mods. Due to quoting or speaking with himself on another account but yeah idk it is merely just a hunch

Ironic.  Roll Eyes

kotwica666, the signature campaign manager for Malubit, appears to be utilizing a large number of shill accounts to defend the site they are promoting from various scam allegations.

A few accounts have popped up very often in their thread to act in their defense:

dodgrad: Posting gap between Feb 6 and Feb 26. Goes from being an Altcoin Speculation spammer to gaining a sudden interest in Malubit, proceeding to make 40+ posts in Malubit's thread (out of 45). Confirmed alt of kotwica666 by Avirunes
YinShuiSiYuan: Posting gap between Feb 5 and Feb 26. Goes from posting in the Altcoin section and Freebitcoin's thread to posting 26/30 posts in Malubit's thread since the gap.
keyscore44: Posting gap between Feb 27 and Mar 5. Proceeds to post 26 times in Malubit's thread after returning, with only a single signature campaign application post in between.
altcointalk14: Posting gap between Feb 23 and Mar 12, makes 9/9 posts in Malubit's thread
cazkooo: Inactive since November 2018, comes back in Feb 2020, makes a few posts in other threads before starting to intensely defend Malubit
Naficopa: Posting gap between Feb 5 and Feb 20, comes back to start defending Malubit with the majority of their posts.

All of the accounts follow a similar pattern: posting gap, few unrelated posts, and then a rapid transition into purely defending Malubit.

They've had more obvious shills too:

andremalur: Makes a positive review on Feb 28th. When they return to defend Malubit, they conveniently happen to not have an account when arguing in favour of Malubit. Oops.

On SBR, a user happens to inquire about Malubit on Feb 7th, before becoming a site rep on Feb 20th  Roll Eyes

Signature campaign has also led to some positive posts (for example this one from YOSHIE) that happen to be merited from their shill accounts. I can vouch for elabor77 being a legitimate account who actually bets on sports (although not recreationally).

There's probably a few accounts that I'm missing.

Check my history please! It is obvious, that this person is just playing here. I is only my opinion
Activity: 2002
Merit: 516
its getting better and better

malushit talking what is better: licensed betting site which does not pay or non licensed who does pay

so far malushit owns around 7-8 BTC just to 3 of their users

@coinlover

i am just sick of scamming bookies
i tried them all an lost money everywhere, luckily dodged the bullet with these crooks
just want to see then end of another scam called malushit

everyone read posts #686 and #787

also read https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/malubit-shills-and-kotwica666-shilling-service-5233846

I am sick of your accusations! I hope that finally people will understand that you are playing with them! Anyway good for you! Well done!
Pages:
Jump to: