Pages:
Author

Topic: Man walked 34 kilometers to office at age 47 - page 2. (Read 359 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 32
Jesus and here i am cant even walk 100 meters to the store to save my own life. Respect and much support.

Join gymnasium (gym). They will teach you exercises that will give you strength to walk and build some muscles. Speak to a dietitian for the foods which you should eat. Start eating tomatoes.
is there a meaning to this story?

Really he is a great man at the age of 47 it is not the simple task and he will do many wonders in future.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
is there a meaning to this story?
34 kms! Wow! At the age of 47, that is really something. I don't think I can do that. I might collapse.

My father had blisters on his feet after walking 34 kilometers that day.
Activity: 32
34 kms! Wow! At the age of 47, that is really something. I don't think I can do that. I might collapse.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Spokkz ICO
Really he is a great man at the age of 47 it is not the simple task and he will do many wonders in future.
Activity: 47
Jesus and here i am cant even walk 100 meters to the store to save my own life.

Respect and much support.
offence, but that really isn't a far distance.  Humans in hunter gatherer times would usually walk more than that every single day

Few years back, I threw/tossed a 750 ml water bottle 60 feet high. See my video below.....
Activity: 15
offence, but that really isn't a far distance.  Humans in hunter gatherer times would usually walk more than that every single day
Wow! what a desire to work!

Sometimes sports/games looks like waste of time and money. People do wonders in real life.

All those fitness drama, yoga, Protein powder, sports drink etc..

My father was a simple man who would eat home cooked food.
Activity: 140
Wow! what a desire to work!
No offence, but that really isn't a far distance.  Humans in hunter gatherer times would usually walk more than that every single day.

Look at age 47
Activity: 94
Merit: 1
No offence, but that really isn't a far distance.  Humans in hunter gatherer times would usually walk more than that every single day.
Activity: 67
Recently there was an article about a man who walked 11 miles daily just to get to his wark which started at 4 am. He would do it  it for 7 months, because he needed to feet two his daughter. When his colleagues got to know about it, they bought him a car. I think that's pretty inspiring.
Activity: 49
I do not think anyone can walk 34 km. This is a far cry. Are your feet firm enough to walk so long? But if this is true, I think your father has a very good health, toughness. Take care of your dad, to enjoy more.

You certainly can walk that far, where I am from they do an annual walk of 28 miles for charity. It takes some just 6 hours to complete.
I do not think anyone can walk 34 km. This is a far cry. Are your feet firm enough to walk so long? But if this is true, I think your father has a very good health, toughness. Take care of your dad, to enjoy more.

It's true
Activity: 224
February 27, 2018, 01:17:08 AM
February 26, 2018, 02:15:46 PM
30 years back, my father walked 23 miles or 34 kilometers to his office when he was age 47, since that day there was public transport strike.

Have a look at my website.
Pages:
Jump to: