Pages:
Author

Topic: managerwar.com - win bitcoin on simple game - page 2. (Read 2171 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 101
September 06, 2014, 11:50:55 AM
As expected, nobody is investing in this, thankfully. OP made it clear that he didn't wanna waste a dime correcting the horrible grammar and spelling that his site is stuffed with. No wonder people aint taking this seriously.

We fixed our text and we are getting players more and more ! Don't make a fuss, check your signature !  instead of extortion or support scam program do a positive activity.  Grin
Lmao.

You tried to correct the 1 mistake i pointed out directly to you in the first PM I sent, and you DID change it, however to another grammatically incorrect sentence.
In less than 1 minute I've found 28 new typos / sentence structural flaws / grammatical inaccuracies.

Nice, you made a bunch of newbie accounts to vouch for you. Atleast the site I'm promoting is professional enough to spellcheck their site. Smiley

"good luck"

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
September 06, 2014, 09:53:52 AM
the game looks cool, not sure I understand the rules
Activity: 8
September 06, 2014, 09:00:34 AM

nice and simple game, I love both characters of this game. I would like to try.
Activity: 152
Merit: 100
September 06, 2014, 07:47:34 AM
They are all the same clone types of game. I wonder how much % the site rakes in..
staff
Activity: 3458
Merit: 6793
Just writing some code
September 06, 2014, 07:46:23 AM
Oops look same game

http://fishbitfish.com/  Tongue
Activity: 19
September 06, 2014, 05:00:46 AM
As expected, nobody is investing in this, thankfully. OP made it clear that he didn't wanna waste a dime correcting the horrible grammar and spelling that his site is stuffed with. No wonder people aint taking this seriously.

We fixed our text and we are getting players more and more ! Don't make a fuss, check your signature !  instead of extortion or support scam program do a positive activity.  Grin
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
September 05, 2014, 08:15:45 PM
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
September 05, 2014, 03:39:32 AM
I couldn't even understand half of the sentences in the "How dose(wtf?) it work" section.

Get it corrected if you want people to actually use your site, bleh.
Activity: 19
September 04, 2014, 05:57:01 PM

Hello,

http://managerwar.com

Win bitcoin by investing to SpongeBob or SquidWard. This is a war between Spongebob and Squidward, it's a competition to become manager of Krusty krab restaurant 2.

The rules are simple, who has higher balance at the end of the round wins. All players who invested into winner will receive their investment back, plus the share of the looser bitcoins balance, plus the share of the jackpot. for more information check out : http://managerwar.com/Home/Howitwork

This is official topic for game.
Pages:
Jump to: