Pages:
Author

Topic: Mangocoinz. Mining with your smartphone! Fun! Easy! - page 2. (Read 2763 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
The coin is going for a few months now and it has no value yet, and as far as I know users are limited to mine a certain amount of coins each day.
Also, the app requires "Photos / Media / Files" access so keep that in mind.

I was concerned about the access but I think thats standard for apps like this. The developers are on here I think they are about to go bigger soon, apparently Cryptsy is looking over code for them so they are legit. Plus they made a vide with their faces on camera so they would be the most stupid scammers in history. Grin

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/mangocoinz-otc-thread-trade-mangocoinz-762060
The coin is going for a few months now and it has no value yet, and as far as I know users are limited to mine a certain amount of coins each day.

Your saying that like it's a negative! Haha

Limited mining is a great thing, fair distribution, people can't mine too much. But people have been putting the app on multiple android platforms and mining quite a bit. There is a thread where people are OTC selling.

It's under the radar, no announcement thread even.

Plus it's awesome, set up in seconds, easy, and you can send to a username rather than complicated address.

Surely you can see the potential for this to go viral!

They should put a chat function in as well then it would be dynamite.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
Also, the app requires "Photos / Media / Files" access so keep that in mind.
No announcement thread so until there is one I will make this.

Just download app and mine from movement in your smartphone, best distribution I have seen and a lot of fun a child could use it.

Has a lot of potential IMO. Could be the new Dogecoin just cause it's so accessible to even kids.

http://www.mangocoinz.com
Pages:
Jump to: