Pages:
Author

Topic: Manny Pacquaio vs. Adrien Broner - page 12. (Read 27263 times)

legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1440
January 04, 2019, 11:15:58 PM
What are the possibilities for Floyd versus Pacman 2 if Manny wins dominantly where he gives Adrien Broner a pair of biological sunglasses hehehe? High chance, medium or low?

Actually, there's a high possibility of a rematch between Floyd and Manny but I eill not be surprised if some audience will be no longer interested because even me was really disappointed on their last match. I thought that it will be a bloody and action packed but it wasn't. Floyd do nothing but to run, do some punches and run again Roll Eyes.

For me, a more interesting fight to look forward is between Pacman and Maidana. I really exvited for this one, I hope it will happen soon.

The last fight of Pacman and Mayweather was called "the Fight of the Century, or the Battle for Greatness" and it happened last 2015, that was 3 years ago, maybe after the fight we thought of not watching them again in case there's a possible rematch but people had forgotten that already, now they are making their names heard again and the hype starts.

I was one of the disappointed boxing fan on their last fight but now I'm ready to watch them fight again, I'm sure pacman has no excuses now.

I reckon Manny fell victim to the I cannot lose therefore I will make an excuse syndrome after the loss and a lackluster performance. However, similiar to the cryptospace, if the everyone is ready for another ICO scam hype again, then do the show. I also am ready hehehe.

Also, Manny has tweeted that for 2019, he will only fight experienced fighters who are the same size as him or bigger. A jab to Floyd when he fought Tenshin hehehe.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
January 04, 2019, 02:12:24 AM
What are the possibilities for Floyd versus Pacman 2 if Manny wins dominantly where he gives Adrien Broner a pair of biological sunglasses hehehe? High chance, medium or low?

I reckon the fans are ready for another super fight.

Not unless Broner pull a upset and derail the plans then its possible we won't see the rematch. It's not an easy fight for Manny Pacquiao but his total ring IQ and experienced and of course his power will make this fight a Manny Pacquiao show.

I don't know if we can call it super fight though. But in terms of money for the taking, maybe we can call it super money fight. Lmao.
Merit: 636
For campaign management look for Little Mouse!
January 04, 2019, 02:10:17 AM
Pacman will win this match by a late KO!
Why do you think Manny will win via late KO? Care to share you thoughts? Let us not belittle the capacity of Adrien Broner and boxing it self. A wrong move by either fighter can send either fighter to to the canvas. Just look at the fight of Tyson and Buster Douglas. Everyone thought its juts another walk in the park for Tyson but after that fight it changed his life. Who knows if Adrien Broner will make another upset for Manny.

Obviously, he is a passerby in this thread and he is from the Philippines (based on his posting history), so definitely he wanted Pacman to win the fight in brutal fashion. Pacquaio shouldn't under-estimate Broner or any boxer for that matter. Even Pacquiao himself doesn't predict that he will KO his opponent, because he understands that if he force it, and looking for that one punch, it may not happen.
Being a fighter, you need to do your job which is to train, Pacquaio is known to be a respectable fighter, he doesn't bully his opponent as he is a servant of God. He is a good example of a professional boxer, does his job inside the ring but remains humble outside the ring.
We cannot predict the fight, but based on the odds displayed in different gambling sites, Pacquaio is the favorite, but he is more favored when he fought Horn in Australia but ended an upset, it could happen here.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655
January 04, 2019, 12:35:33 AM
Why do you think Manny will win via late KO? Care to share you thoughts? Let us not belittle the capacity of Adrien Broner and boxing it self. A wrong move by either fighter can send either fighter to to the canvas. Just look at the fight of Tyson and Buster Douglas. Everyone thought its juts another walk in the park for Tyson but after that fight it changed his life. Who knows if Adrien Broner will make another upset for Manny.

Obviously, he is a passerby in this thread and he is from the Philippines (based on his posting history), so definitely he wanted Pacman to win the fight in brutal fashion. Pacquaio shouldn't under-estimate Broner or any boxer for that matter. Even Pacquiao himself doesn't predict that he will KO his opponent, because he understands that if he force it, and looking for that one punch, it may not happen.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 04, 2019, 12:32:57 AM
Pactards ....
Oh come on don't call us that way.  Undecided

High chance.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
January 04, 2019, 12:08:11 AM
Very high. Remember that both of them are under or at least under the influence of Al Haymon. And I'm sure that's one of the reason why Pacman signed with the him anyways. Do you wanna see a Margarito style beating? hehehe, Pacman broke Margarito's orbital bone, but I doubt that he can do it to Broner, a good enough beating will suffice, so that boxing fans will have something to talk about and it can hype the rematch.

Pactards have been waiting for years for a rematch.  Grin
Activity: 2814
Merit: 578
January 03, 2019, 11:29:54 PM
How it will happen by a late KO? Everyone is thinking that the fight would end by TKO not by a late KO. Do you have anything in your mind on why you think that this match would likely to end up that way?

Anyway late or not it's still KO. But how many rounds would that be? that late means at the very last round? If that is so, many can box for that long and if its already too late I think it would be an unanimous decision.
Activity: 924
Merit: 220
January 03, 2019, 11:05:36 PM
The last fight of Pacman and Mayweather was called "the Fight of the Century, or the Battle for Greatness" and it happened last 2015, that was 3 years ago, maybe after the fight we thought of not watching them again in case there's a possible rematch but people had forgotten that already, now they are making their names heard again and the hype starts.

I was one of the disappointed boxing fan on their last fight but now I'm ready to watch them fight again, I'm sure pacman has no excuses now.
Yeah that was not a good fight because there are a lot of excuses being made and the game does not have a good action in the ring like Mayweather was only keep on running. His defense mechanism works and this why the game was so boring to watch. Compare the match between the other known boxer that has been an opponent to Pacman definitely has a good and explosive fight than the Mayweather bout.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
January 03, 2019, 10:59:02 PM

I can say its HIGH. Even though people are aware of the fact that the match between Manny and Floyd for the 2nd time are just for money, still it will be a sold out match, ppv will be overflowing, and betting odds will be unpredictable. I myself is so excited as well, seeing two great fighter in the same ring is priceless.
Mostly gamblers are waiting for this great opportunity, with fans everlasting devotion from this two great fighter, fans will keep following them no matter what is the real intention behind, money will flow and surely it can be avoided by this two boxers, pressure will make them to sign with the rematch.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1147
January 03, 2019, 10:44:38 PM

Actually, there's a high possibility of a rematch between Floyd and Manny but I eill not be surprised if some audience will be no longer interested because even me was really disappointed on their last match. I thought that it will be a bloody and action packed but it wasn't. Floyd do nothing but to run, do some punches and run again Roll Eyes.

For me, a more interesting fight to look forward is between Pacman and Maidana. I really exvited for this one, I hope it will happen soon.

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186
January 03, 2019, 10:33:13 PM

Activity: 2590
Merit: 549
Rollbit
January 03, 2019, 10:30:52 PM

I can say its HIGH. Even though people are aware of the fact that the match between Manny and Floyd for the 2nd time are just for money, still it will be a sold out match, ppv will be overflowing, and betting odds will be unpredictable. I myself is so excited as well, seeing two great fighter in the same ring is priceless.
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
January 03, 2019, 10:29:27 PM
Ok just a couple of days from now and then we can see if Pacquiao still has the groove and power and put up a good show for us, unlike Mayweather "exhibition" match. The scheduled fight is January 19, and I'm sure that the training has already reached its peak with maybe ironing out plans or strategy for both side. Pacquiao was spotted training with Roach in the US and for sure they have forget all the drama after the Horn lost.
This will be good fight, and a real one of course. We will see if pacquiao can still fight or its time now for his retirement or a better time to have rematch with Mayweather.

Its like a make or break for Adrien Broner but after he beats Manny, he needs to maintain his performance or else he will be like Jeff Horn that after beating Manny, everyone wants to see him lose and say "see, Manny was robbed of that fight". Adrien Broner needs to beat him in a very convincing manner like a knockout.

That fight against Horn is clearly one of the corrupted fights in the history of boxing. Horn knows he cant beat Pacman toe to toe, thats why he uses technique that could drain Manny's energy and stamina by constantly grabbing him while punching and elbows all over the match. Horn should have lost a lot of points as a deduction as much as he scores. Totally different story from Floyd and Bradley. I hope Broner will fight fair and square, Its already an honor to fight against one of the greatest. Money is just a plus.
Yes its an honor to fight with the legend but if its a cooking show, I think its still not worth the pride. Good records for the both player and who ever wins really deserve the title, let’s just enjoy watching a real fight and have some bet on your winning team.
legendary
Merit: 1440
January 03, 2019, 10:07:23 PM

Activity: 2590
Merit: 549
Rollbit
January 03, 2019, 09:29:05 PM

Its like a make or break for Adrien Broner but after he beats Manny, he needs to maintain his performance or else he will be like Jeff Horn that after beating Manny, everyone wants to see him lose and say "see, Manny was robbed of that fight". Adrien Broner needs to beat him in a very convincing manner like a knockout.

That fight against Horn is clearly one of the corrupted fights in the history of boxing. Horn knows he cant beat Pacman toe to toe, thats why he uses technique that could drain Manny's energy and stamina by constantly grabbing him while punching and elbows all over the match. Horn should have lost a lot of points as a deduction as much as he scores. Totally different story from Floyd and Bradley. I hope Broner will fight fair and square, Its already an honor to fight against one of the greatest. Money is just a plus.
Merit: 636
For campaign management look for Little Mouse!
January 03, 2019, 09:27:16 PM
I think this boxing event will be a totally life changer for Broner once he defeated Manny Pacquiao which is considered a living legend.Many have been into Pacquiao but still end up being defeated.But we should also take consideration about Broner because he is also a great boxer in his own country at a very young age.His skills may have been developed too just like any other great boxers.So let's just wait and see whoever will bring the beacon in this final event.
Jeff Horn did not win, that fight was controversial and I was able to watch that fight and very disappointed with the judges decision, this guy will be remembered as a dirty fighter who beat Manny through judges decision but not in the fight for the eyes of the many.

He was beaten up so badly after he fought Terrence Crawford which is a real legit star in boxing, now his journey might be over.

Moving on to the Manny's fight this month, I expect that both fighters will be aggressive, Manny is aging but he can still beat anyone, even younger than him.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
January 03, 2019, 07:49:53 PM
I think this boxing event will be a totally life changer for Broner once he defeated Manny Pacquiao which is considered a living legend.Many have been into Pacquiao but still end up being defeated.But we should also take consideration about Broner because he is also a great boxer in his own country at a very young age.His skills may have been developed too just like any other great boxers.So let's just wait and see whoever will bring the beacon in this final event.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
January 03, 2019, 07:39:37 PM
Ok just a couple of days from now and then we can see if Pacquiao still has the groove and power and put up a good show for us, unlike Mayweather "exhibition" match. The scheduled fight is January 19, and I'm sure that the training has already reached its peak with maybe ironing out plans or strategy for both side. Pacquiao was spotted training with Roach in the US and for sure they have forget all the drama after the Horn lost.
Yups it has been a month now when Pacquiao and Roach reunited and according to Pacquiao teams interview Roach will be coaching him again but Coach Buboy Fernandez will remain as Pacquiao’s head coach.
About the fighting condition of Manny,this will be an exciting match as the younger opponent is a good knock out puncher same as manny is
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
January 03, 2019, 07:19:32 PM
Activity: 243
Merit: 9
January 03, 2019, 02:28:04 PM
Pages:
Jump to: