Pages:
Author

Topic: Manny Pacquiao on Promoting GCOX Exchange! - page 4. (Read 726 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 1
I think for me Senator Pacquiao is a very popular so that it can help GCOX Exchange to be recognize of many people around the world. And I believe I will invest here to , because I trust Senator Manny and I will join him in his path. Like I join and follow him in his boxing careers.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Don't know if Manny Pacquiao can help GCOX become a good exchange in the future or not but as I know Manny Pacquiao is not the first/only famous people promoted for ICO project/exchagne in this crypto world Cheesy. As I know a Football club in English Premierleague or La liga also did that before Smiley).
Activity: 841
Merit: 251
Good news, i heard that news before the fight and it real. A lot of advertisement around the boxing gym and even before the fight there are logo of gcox behind. Look interesting project with high success rate. Not only made by pacquaio, there are more notable investor seen on the website. Biggest project
Activity: 392
platform for everyday business
Have you ever heard about the Eight Division World champion Manny Pacquiao who currently beats Lucas Matthysse in Kuala Lampur. I've heard he is one of the notable investor of GCOX ( see https://gcox.com/ ) . Manny Pacquiao is popular in the Philippines and even around the world. What do you think this crypto-promotion/exposure will impact the mass adoption. Do you think this has an effect or just my illusion?

Once you become popular and become honorable person in this world all things become possible and people  would  follow your fortune,therefore as Manny Pacquiao promotion in crypto coins and investor of GCOX exchange ,i thinks its will bring a great and massive impact into the world of cryptocurrency,and people believe this is a legit project because the people champ is a honorable and religious man,unlike those sentra coins thats promoted by mayweather is a fraud and many investor would loss that there capital.
Activity: 1150
Merit: 260
☆Gaget-Pack☆
Have you ever heard about the Eight Division World champion Manny Pacquiao who currently beats Lucas Matthysse in Kuala Lampur. I've heard he is one of the notable investor of GCOX ( see https://gcox.com/ ) . Manny Pacquiao is popular in the Philippines and even around the world. What do you think this crypto-promotion/exposure will impact the mass adoption. Do you think this has an effect or just my illusion?
Is there any reference material on this subject and it's possible constituents? The SEC has already warned to be wary of celebrity endorsed crypto related projects. Though he is a superb boxer and proud leader in his country, when it comes to the crypto scene, there are a lot of legal gray areas and uncertainties. If it turns out to be legit, then it sounds like great news, as it could turn out being quite successful.
Activity: 378
Merit: 42
AhrvoDEEX FUTURE OF BROKERAGE TRANSACTIONS
I live in the Philippines, and there was this rumor from months ago that Manny Pacquiao is about to make his very own coin. But at that time, few days after the rumor, market went bearish and the rumor faded along with the Bull. Manny is very enthusiastic when it comes to cryptocurrency based on news and rumors I've heard compared to other celebrities here in the Philippines. In our country, Cryptocurrency and Bitcoin does not have that good of a reputation so majority of the population is misleaded but with Manny Pacquiao promoting the cryptocurrency himself, I'm sure many people will believe in the technology, it will definitely spark curiosity leading to many people research and knowing the knowledge and technology behind bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Hope this gets the market bigger and more stabe Smiley
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
I think he use to promote on Gcox paid to make GCOX all over the world and i think GCOX is the best one to invest on ICO it has a good exchange and can be a good one like just binance,kucoin and other exchanger.
Activity: 175
Merit: 0
Many investors will think twice to invest because of the other incident that happen with the promotion of a well known boxer that turned into scam,hopefully it will not repeat it again.
Activity: 602
Even if the 8 division world champion will promote an Ico it does not mean that the project will be popular , it depends in the investors of the cryptocurrency if they want to enter the ICO. We are aware about the project centra where the promoter is also a world champion in boxing and that is mayweather jr. but in the end the project turns into scam.
Activity: 568
Merit: 250
Maybe if this gonna be happening, I'm sure it will give a big help to get the confidence of all the investors to invest again, such known prominent individuals will endorse about crypto is a good thing but think first that this is not a new story it is happening already in the past that result in a great dismay to the investors.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655

If you are not into sports then you should not be aware of that. But sport lovers specially boxing is already into it.

You can also look at other sports personalities who have been promoting crypto as well: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/the-definitive-list-of-celebs-et-al-embracing-bitcoincrypto-wlinks-proof-3199334

I think it has a impact because we all know that sports figures has a lot of following. So a simple tweet might persuade others to join and invest their money on it.
Activity: 372
Merit: 10
It's only a promotion and I think if there's a impact in the people it's not like huge impact. Because it depends to that project if they successfully reach their goal for their project.
Activity: 312
Merit: 109
arcs-chain.com
Then it will have a good impact on it and it will earn more investors because manny pacman is very famous in the world. I will gonna search about it to earn more information about the GCOX because it might give us profits.
Activity: 80
Merit: 11
I think this is just a scam. First thing is first Mayweather did promo for some shitcoin and I instantly knew that he has no clue what is going on and that he is very well paid to make that advertisment. beware of celebrities promoting stuff because they are just paid and you will get scammed.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Looks like another coin for exchange, recently almost hundreds of exchanges are being introduced in the market every month which is making competition among exchanges really tough because all of them will be fighting for same customers/traders. But this has some good and bad sides, good side is that traders can diversify risk by trading on multiple platform but bad side is that if any of the exchange will have poor security than it is quite likely to get hacked which might cause another panic on the market.

Celebrity will promote anything for money, I think Manny have also got some token for free rather than real investment in return for promoting them.  Wink
Activity: 406

Well, If something like this popular like Manny Pacquaio that will promote and advertise it only means that the coin is very legit and its worth the invest. Maybe its time for celebrities or the crypto to consider celebrities in promoting their coins.
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
Strength in Numbers
I've watched the fight and it's on the four sides of the ring
G
C
O
X
Do you think this has an effect or just my illusion?
Not an illusion, it really has effect.
Activity: 220
Merit: 2
Just keep in mind the guy who blasted Manny out (Floyd Mayweather) was shown in posts hyping up the Centra card if I'm not mistaken.  These celebrities are all just being paid so take what they hype with a huge grain of salt.
Activity: 252
Yes, thats true, our filipino pride manny pacquaio is really one of thr biggest investor of gcox project. Take a look back at the championship fight of those boxer. Their boxing ring had full of gcox advertisement. More photo taken and always hace gcox at the background. Maybe this is a good invesent, very very less risk

#PINOY
Activity: 547
Merit: 250
0x3f17f1962B36e491b30A40b2405849e597Ba5FB5
He was getting paid to promote the ico but it can't be trusted and i should remain you about centra which has been paying myweather to promote their such as a scam ico. I guess that's only the marketing and no more. Who knows if he has been investing on it or not? You should not believe it because he was obviously getting paid.

Getting paid while promoting is also a common sense. About Centra, it was far from GCOX where Manny Pacquiao invested. GCOX secure the SEC compliant ahead of time to clear things out. What was paid for in advertising GCOX was transparently declared in legal papers - unlike Centra who disclose the amount paid to get rid from TAX and liabilities.

Your answer is far from my question. That is why DYOR exist, because you shouldn't rely your investment portfolio to others.
Pages:
Jump to: