Pages:
Author

Topic: Many Countries Government trying to stop bitcoin, what reason ....... - page 10. (Read 1418 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 3
anyone know what reason  stoping bitcoin many countries,,,,,,,,,,what reason ?

The only reasons I could think of is power and information. As we all know all Government like is power and privilege over their citizens, they'd always want to be in control of every single affair and Invade citizens privacies at their will, and Bitcoin is getting rid of such things because it provides financial privacy and it also doesn't answer to any government.
Activity: 2170
Merit: 528
I think that their main concern is control. Money allow them to control people. If you become an outlaw they can freeze your accounts and make you live poor, in hiding, until you run out of resources. Bitcoin takes this power away from them. Their secondary concern is surveillance. Government wants to know what and where you're buying, and how much you're earning. If you didn't buy on exchanges it's impossible to link you with your coins.
Activity: 458
Merit: 2
Governments, irrespective of the location or region, all have the mindset of ruling and dominating the masses thus wouldn't want anything card freedom for the citizens. Bitcoin prraches financial freedom but the so called government isn't pleased with it, thus they would do anything to stop it.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 250
what reason ?
Do you think the USA would want to give up its power? The state currency is USD which is the dominant currency and they can use it as they wish. Maybe I am wrong but I think that is the main reason.
When paper money cannot keep up with the development of technology, crypto will be accepted but it is not certain whether this will be Bitcoin.
Activity: 419
Merit: 100
Many countries Government trying to stop bitcoin because.of their technological inefficiency to study and understand the in and out of the bitcoin, such people are scared of bitcoin to topple their current economy which is hardly surviving. Bitcoin is the first crypto currency started in the year 2009 and it has a strong net work systems incorporated with the modern technology. its features are  very attractive such as a decentralized one with anonymity.Its all transactions are recorded in an electronic ledger with block chain technology .Bitcoin is turned as a new form of economy which is found suitable to the modern world.The block chain technology is an unavoidable part of bitcoin which ensures the security and the clarity of the systems.The block chain technology has the various usefulness which regulates and controls the bitcoins .Due to the effective functions of the block chain no body can manipulate the system and which is leading us in to a corruption free world
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

because it wastes only their ressources. and reduces trust in the banks (secondly is partitially justified)
Activity: 1190
Merit: 100
Especially when a government can't control bitcoin at all then they try to stop bitcoin.some government don't permit bitcoin because they don't get any fees and remittance.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 2174
Professional Community manager
Any new invention in history was initially met with a level of skepticism and disapproval. Bitcoin was not an exceptional, it rather was a perculiar case. It targetted the monopoly of the banks and governments which was only rivalled by gold and other precious stones.

Bitcoin proposed financial freedom for it's community and investors and a new era of unrestricted and unregulated transactions which could not be controlled. That's why countries were all defiant and unaccommodating. Many are now trying to flow with the tide, rather than swimming against it.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1
Many countries government stop bitcoin because they can't control bitcoin over fiat money and bank also refuses bitcoin and bank always against bitcoin because they don't get any remittance from bitcoin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 13
First reason that they.come up with is to prevent money laundering before it even becomes big. I don't see and feel the need for such bans as money laundering and fraud can still be accomplished using traditional financial instruments. If only they see the bigger picture and just allow bitcoin and crypto to flourish and find ways to monetize it instead of banning, that'll be great and far more beneficial than their proposed solution, but I guess some countries wouldn't just accept modern technologies easily, as evidenced by these countries banning bitcoin without a pleasing and convincing argument.
Expecting them to do money laundering, they only collect part of their sales, make them make the money they exchange, their income from crypto of course they will exchange it for real money in their country, I think it won't make a mistake. But I see many people who do money laundering from the results of their fraud, of course that is what needs to be eradicated, because fraud often happens everywhere.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
The government want to stop bitcoin because government doesn't wants its citizens to be free financially. In view to this,government wants to control,define and determine the financial status of everyone ,and due to this quest to get full control of peole affairs,they see bitcoin as a barrier that will stop them .
Recently, government pointed out that terrorism and money laundering can be perpetrated using bitcoin,but we all know that money laundering has been going on through the foreign banks and traditional banks.
On the other hand,some instutions pay tax to the government from the money extorted from the members of the public, and with bitcoin the exorbitant charges those institutions collect from people will stop.
Over time ,we have seen millions of dollars being liquidated before our very own eyes,and nothing is done about it.So,government thinks that blockchain will display accurate information, account and transactions to the members of public, and this will make the people to hold them accountable accurately.My point is blockchain don't hide any transaction information even though it is decentralized, and this is the reason it is power to the people.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Many governments are afraid of bitcoin due to money laundering.

Do you seriously think so?

The main criminals are the deputies themselves and members of the government and they have no problems with the transfer of money
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Tax evasion, money laundering, used to buy illegal goods and services, has no value, Ponzi scheme, no oversight or regulation, uses shed loads of electricity to mine it, Ransomware attacks, easy to steal with no compensation ......... Grin
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

My government decide to ban bitcoin it can cause inflation and can be use by corruptor ( untracable transaction )
Last news I heard were about hacking , although bitcoin was being introduce as high security investment or money but the hacker still able to hack it so the trust that being built instantly loss in one time !
Activity: 658
Merit: 112
There are many unanswered burning questions here. First of all the goverments and the banks afraid of the bitcoin and the cryptocurrency. I think they don't really know what to do about it. But i am also sure that they are searching ways to use bitcoin in their benefits as well. When goverments start to determine the taxes about cryptos the problems would start to solve.
Activity: 112
Merit: 20
It's not as bad as you're trying to make it, there is no mass attack or prohibition against the bitcoin,only but very few countries have tried to stop it's trade in their countries for diverse reasons best known to them

As far as I'm concerned more and more countries are doing well to embrace the new technology,and that's a big plus for the network
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
Bitcoin is freedom because it is decentralized and governments did not want a decentralized system.  Bitcoin, take power from governments and give it to the people financially and that is what our politicians will not like.  Blockchain technology discovered is one of the greatest discovered of mankind and you should remember that anything that will help humanity is not always accepted by the governments.
We believe that the future is bright and we just need to allow bitcoin to be and in future governments has no option than to accept it.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
'Cause the sphere is kind of hard to control due its anounymity. Then how are they suppose to collect the taxes? Besides, what about money laundering?
Activity: 686
Merit: 15
They are nothing but a hypocrite. My country central bank officials and some big bankers are involved in crypto trading, yet they don't openly support it. Before the public, they term it a Ponzi scheme while they enjoy the benefit of the volatility in trading and any possible bull run. They just want to see how to tax it and not to protect investors.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
Countries like Russia and China doesn't want to give people too much control of their money. We all know that crypto will give them so much financial freedom and it will come a time that they can't really control it, so its better to stop as early as they can. Other's doesn't want the anonymity aspect of some major coins specially if they are going to be used to laundered money or used by common people to buy illegal stuff on dark web. But you also have to look at the bright side, because many countries are turning crypto friendlies around the world like Japan, Malta, South Korea or even Germany.
Pages:
Jump to: