Pages:
Author

Topic: many ICO coming - page 2. (Read 304 times)

Activity: 550
Merit: 10
January 09, 2018, 09:07:35 AM
i thnk for me is your right that there will be too many ico's will commng because they knew about bitcoins and etheriums.
Activity: 62
January 09, 2018, 08:48:44 AM
It is a question and the answer totally depends on yourself. If you are very eager to earn a lot of money in a short time, you can do it. But at the same time you need know that it is risky.
Activity: 300
Merit: 5
January 08, 2018, 04:55:14 PM
I recommend looking into the bee token. Decentralized airbnb and charging zero commissions. Team from google, uber, and facebook. presale sold out in 5 minutes last week. Whitepaper: https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/beenest-public/whitepaper/bee_whitepaper_v3.pdf

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
January 08, 2018, 03:48:55 PM
I'm a developer. I created smart contracts for a few ICOs and I must say that it's getting better. I can honestly say that people are actually legit and are trying to make their visions true. Not so log ago I was under impression that 99% ICOs are scam but that's not the case.

Also, very heart lifting are situations where companies actually making hard limits of money that can be invested in an ICO. I've seen it few times and it's awesome. It shows that people are getting mature in this industry and are acting more responsible.

Baby steps, I guess. It is getting better.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 08, 2018, 03:43:10 PM
can we invest on it .
I don't recommend that you invest in just any ICO because a lot of them are scams that will take your money.
Activity: 317
January 08, 2018, 03:38:05 PM
Of course you can invest in upcoming ICO. All you just need do is to carry out a proper research before in any ICO project before investing in it. You will need to look out for their white paper if it is good and a viable one. Competencies of the team should also be properly evaluated.
Activity: 195
January 08, 2018, 03:07:14 PM
Yes I think there are a lot of ICO's and this is a good thing (I am guessing that's what you mean) and it depends on where you live if you can invest or not.

I would recommend having a look at Crowdholding, they are a co-creation platform that rewards you for co-creating with startups in cryptocurrency (both their own and other startups who have their own ERC-20 token). They have a working platform before their ICO and they are at 87% towards their low hard cap of 1 million USD.

https://ico.crowdholding.com

hope this helps!
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Vena.Network
January 08, 2018, 02:21:23 PM
can we invest on it .

Such a strange question. Of course you can. If you are not a resident of United States of America Wink
Maybe you would like to discuss on some of them specifically?
Activity: 44
January 08, 2018, 01:27:15 PM
can we invest on it .
Pages:
Jump to: