Pages:
Author

Topic: Many people become binance futures full time traders as job - page 7. (Read 825 times)

Activity: 151
Merit: 18
Now many people becomes binance full tome time fututrs trader as full time.
Its a good full time job reasons:
All ur earnings on binance debit card instant.
U dont need to go anywhere u cam even do job with smart phone.
I think kids should also learn that in school instead of useless things but good job how to make decent incone without going anywhere or over work.

Also binance is center of crypto without binance i have no idea how to deal with crypto they can close down all other exchangers but if binance stays then crypto stays.
Binance has most logical futures trading facolity for tge futures long short workers.

Maby people now choose to become binance futures trader as full time income.

It's a great to lose all your money if you venture into futures and other levereged assets when you don't know what you're doing.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 3817
🪸 NotYourKeys.org 🪸
I'm pretty sure trading as a school course wouldn't work that well simply due to the fact that which "strategies" work are totally subjective, and the actual successful traders are the ones that create their own strategies in the first place.

People should be taught finance in general, then the people would decide for themselves if they want to dig deeper into trading.

^Also not every single thing that people can potentially make earn money on doesn't necessarily be taught in school.
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
Now many people becomes binance full tome time fututrs trader as full time.
Its a good full time job reasons:
All ur earnings on binance debit card instant.
U dont need to go anywhere u cam even do job with smart phone.
I think kids should also learn that in school instead of useless things but good job how to make decent incone without going anywhere or over work.

Also binance is center of crypto without binance i have no idea how to deal with crypto they can close down all other exchangers but if binance stays then crypto stays.
Binance has most logical futures trading facolity for tge futures long short workers.

Maby people now choose to become binance futures trader as full time income.
Pages:
Jump to: