Pages:
Author

Topic: Many projects are dead? - page 75. (Read 11973 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 0
August 22, 2018, 10:43:07 AM
Cryptographic money is presently for all intents and purposes not controlled by any stretch of the imagination. Along these lines, it is important to consider the dangers of the moinic ventures. Truly, they are and will dependably be. Everything resembles in reality. You simply need to consider these dangers in your system and comprehend that the sum you have distinguished will be lost on such activities. Then again, ventures that bring significantly more benefit. Everything relies upon the sum you contribute and the length of venture
Activity: 196
August 21, 2018, 08:48:46 PM
The number changes day to day, currently there are  1865 coins, it will increase dramatically when the market goes bullish and as more projects complete their ICOs
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
August 21, 2018, 08:48:15 PM
Definitely, not all the crypto related projects will stand the test of time. Most of the projects which fail stem from the fact that they were ran by inexperienced team members who could not draw a feasible project plan to attract investors to it.
Activity: 14
August 21, 2018, 08:42:39 PM
I trust in a lot of projects but still there are some projects that are unable to survive due to its problem like investing and they do not support their goals and they come to be dead and this continue to launch.
Activity: 146
Merit: 10
August 21, 2018, 08:41:13 PM

Currently on the coinmarketcap site only about 1590 projects compared to at times more than 1700 projects. They have left many projects without developers or scam projects. I personally invested in some of these projects and lost a lot of money like bitconect and centra. Do you trust the projects you are investing in and will keep them for a long time until they succeed or are they just looking for profit in the short term?

Oh man don't even mention Centra.  LOL  I got hammered with that one.  Since then I have been keeping my coins on a shorter leash and if things start to look off I dump and monitor the projects.  I reenter if what spooked me is cleared up. 
Activity: 153
August 21, 2018, 07:55:23 PM
Yes, i can really say that because i have known some projects that were not able to made it and a lot of people were victimized. Its hard to accecpt but we have to and move on. The next time you join a project you should be able to evaluate and study that project you want to join in.
Activity: 168
Merit: 9
August 21, 2018, 07:43:22 PM
Many are, and many ICOs I hope would go to hell. I wanna see fair launched coins to do well from here onwards. Projects that did not intend to raise so much money but rather launched in humble beginnings.
Activity: 406
August 21, 2018, 07:35:54 PM
When bear market lasts long , people start losing their interest in Crypto and leave . Without a new hype not enough new investors enter the market and this the reason for lower demand. This has resulting that some ICOs cannot reach the soft cap and many others struggling.
Activity: 336
August 21, 2018, 12:19:55 PM

Currently on the coinmarketcap site only about 1590 projects compared to at times more than 1700 projects. They have left many projects without developers or scam projects. I personally invested in some of these projects and lost a lot of money like bitconect and centra. Do you trust the projects you are investing in and will keep them for a long time until they succeed or are they just looking for profit in the short term?
I, if investing for the long term only chooses 2 points, namely etherum and bitcoin, these two coins have been widely trusted because they yield results that are quite profitable, if the coin or other ico I do not trust much less what's new
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
August 21, 2018, 12:17:20 PM
You understand that this is happening in all areas. Check out the same small business, how many companies are closing each year? The people who create the ICO are on the same level, simply with larger assets.
Activity: 386
Merit: 1
August 19, 2018, 01:07:58 PM
Yes, there are many projects that die because their projects are of low quality and cannot make investors interested in investing in their projects, their projects lose in competition and eventually die.
Activity: 756
Merit: 257
Freshdice.com
August 19, 2018, 01:07:42 PM
I think some of these projects do not intend to scam people. These are good projects with a lot of support but is being shut down because it may one day be killing the industry and regulators would not want that to happen.
I believe that there are some people do really intend to scam people because a lot of people wasting a lot of time and momey in participating and they do not get any reward from it. The only rhing that they do not intend like if the campaign is unsuccessful or do not reach the softcap.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
August 19, 2018, 01:01:42 PM

yes, lots of projects are dead by now!
just like in real life, lots of start-up companies fall too.
and I think it's normal thing, it's the way of life.
maybe in cryptocurrency, it's easier to establish a project, so the percentage of fall projects is just higher.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
August 19, 2018, 12:48:09 PM
I think some of these projects do not intend to scam people. These are good projects with a lot of support but is being shut down because it may one day be killing the industry and regulators would not want that to happen.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
August 19, 2018, 12:38:01 PM

I wouldn't say dead, but since they don't have that much percentage to make it big, or even at least breakthrough the market, then I would say that they are virtually going to that path. I say that because there are so many projects these days, and most of them are either copies or those that are only made to ride the cryptocurrency wave, and so, their developers would not even have any working or ideal plan to help their coins prosper after release, and because of that fact, many projects and their corresponding coins are deemed dead even before release.
Activity: 379
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
August 19, 2018, 12:26:44 PM
This is because people just think crypto currency is easy to create and that they can just copy an existing project code and recreate rename and rebrand and I think we need more than just that.. this is the reason why project with new innovations and new technologies backing them have been doing very well

This is not the only reason, most of the project with a very unique idea also fails due to lack of experienced team. Mostly people focus on fund generation and not on the actual development of the project. After the crowd sale token are listed on the exchanges and team just disappear after some time and the project become dead.
Yes, this is the most disappointing place of ico. Many investors are always concerned about the price rather than the progress of the project,but the price of token depends on the development of the project behind it.
Activity: 377
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
August 19, 2018, 12:24:02 PM

We all feel bad about this specially if we have joined a lot of project and still hopelessly waiting for it to give our profit. It is a big waste of time joining a project that ended up dying all of a sudden. It's like throwing away all your efforts for nothing. This shows that we should be more smart in choosing projects to join to avoid wasted time and efforts.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
August 19, 2018, 12:18:07 PM
Now there is a lot of scam projects, which in fact very badly harm the crypt. It seems to me that this is the biggest crypt problem.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011
August 19, 2018, 11:47:59 AM
for me i just trusted in the major cryptocurrency like Ethereum, Litecoin, XRP because they are have strong community and developer with huge name in cryptocurrency world

You can never be wrong if trust old and well known coins only. They have shown that are good projects and can be trusted. I would not consider Ripple, but this is personal choice.
Activity: 112
August 19, 2018, 11:45:47 AM
were they projects in the first place? That should be the first question to ask if those projects were ever established. Some Icos just raise the monies from investors, share the tokens and the team disappear into thin air. In that case what it means is that they never developed the said product in the first place. So the token will slowly die out of the market as quickly as possible since there is no product backing or a team to push the product forward. That is what is happening to most of the projects after ico.
Pages:
Jump to: