Pages:
Author

Topic: Many think crypto is dead. It is not. - page 45. (Read 6008 times)

Activity: 277
Merit: 10
August 20, 2018, 02:41:38 PM
YES!!! You are absolutely right. Crypto is more alive than ever. It`s here to stay. Don`t be affraid. Be patience. HOLD! And enjoy the ride!
Activity: 1246
Merit: 261
★ Investor | Trader | Promoter
August 20, 2018, 02:27:05 PM
I think those who say are not either updating themselves or ignoring the postive news they are hearing. Obviously yes the conis values are in red but it does not mean that they are completely dead. Time will come for high values. Need to be patient when you are a trader or a investor. To say more, cryto has almost conquered the currency market and fiats values have gone down. 
copper member
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
August 20, 2018, 02:24:57 PM
I agree with you crypto isn't dead. I guess after few months we will see growing again. So  I always advice keep your coins and HODL.
Activity: 71
The Future Of Work
August 20, 2018, 02:20:20 PM
The crypto market is still young enough to die. Many people think that if the price of tokens fell, then the market began to die. Crypto currency can not always grow so there are periods of falling and growth.
Activity: 196
Merit: 4
August 20, 2018, 02:18:34 PM
It is true that there are scammers even in the crypto world, however, crypto is not a scam. It depends on who the person using and buying. This also goes to show how important it is to learn and understand the crypto world before buying or trading because if you lack knowledge in it then you will get scammed or hacked. And despite the market down at the moment, I too believe that crypto is not dead. It will survive and rise again.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1030
Twitter @realmicroguy
August 20, 2018, 02:16:26 PM
I keep reading some really desperate people on a forum (other than this one) and they seem sure that crypto is dead, because it is scam etc.

Crpyto is not dead. Don't be stupid. HODL.

Yes. But be careful what you HODL. Only one in a thousand cryptos will survive long-term!
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
August 20, 2018, 02:14:25 PM
Those claiming crypto is dead just a newbies losing crypto earnings or savings in crypto due to 80% dump. It is a market phase and we can't avoid it in any case.
Activity: 347
Merit: 100
The Future Of Work
August 20, 2018, 02:10:13 PM
There are many scam ICOs and dead alts now, it's true. But I think that we are at the very beginning of crypto development.
Activity: 162
August 20, 2018, 01:55:35 PM
I do not agree with this idea. crypto-currency projects will be used in many areas and will be useful to people. the crypto will be strengthened and improved.
Activity: 371
August 20, 2018, 01:50:53 PM
CRYPTo IS YES A DEAD FACTOR, for those who dont want to wait.
but if you have the guts to wit, well crpto is inthe right shape now.
yea i mean it, crypto is an up and downs. we are now down so we will be up later.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 30
[REP] Augur
August 20, 2018, 01:50:46 PM
I think this long fall will end, and now many in a panic sell the last. Now is the time to buy, but there is no money.
Activity: 203
August 20, 2018, 01:34:14 PM
No it's not dead, Crypto hardly started even.  Lot's of Fud, people talking more about the Fiat of it all(especially i notice people who haven't touched Crypto but learned about it from the news etc, the bubble, the hype.).  
And some just look at the monetary value, but not the revolution that is happening.  And it's evolving, many Altcoins/tokens won't survive, but the tech will keep growing.  But ok it's normal i think, even people who are into Crypto have a hard time, keeping their positivity.
Activity: 74
August 20, 2018, 01:30:11 PM
cryptocurrency will live, it's scary. When the market runs to a minimum, people with big money will go into the game and growth will begin again. I observe panic, as it seems to me
Activity: 490
August 20, 2018, 01:26:14 PM
I do not belong to the category of people who naively look at the situation. The cryptocurrency market is young and it is really very volatile, but unfortunately I do not see any negative trends for the last eight months. The market seems to be trying to begin to recover and immediately falls. If it is controlled by whales, then personally for me the market becomes dead, since nothing good will come of cryptocurrencies in this way. The rich will get rich, and the poor will get poor.
Activity: 616
Merit: 13
August 20, 2018, 06:55:53 AM
I keep reading some really desperate people on a forum (other than this one) and they seem sure that crypto is dead, because it is scam etc.

Yah that is really normal and that is what driving every market. EMOTION is really a big player here. We should all know that all things that goes up must come down like what happened last january. But overall for the crypto market i am very very bullish.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
August 20, 2018, 06:53:52 AM
People who said that crypto is dead just lost so much in crypto. They spread bad stuff to drag others down with them. You can also say that the ones who had bad experience with crypto are the ones who are consumed by greed.
Activity: 154
August 20, 2018, 06:52:18 AM
Many people think that crypto is dead. Its as a result of the declining price of Cryptos in the market and this has made the investors to lose confidence. I believe Cryptos aren't dead. Its normal for prices to rise and fall in thr financial market. Wait for it as I know the  prices would rebound in the future
Activity: 397
Merit: 101
August 20, 2018, 06:46:08 AM
absolutely right, we don't need people who are easily discouraged. Stay Holding and also believe that this downturn will end soon.
Activity: 302
Merit: 1
August 20, 2018, 06:40:43 AM
If we take into account the extent to which the cryptocurrency is a breakthrough direction, then we can say with certainty that it can not die! Many projects are just now beginning to develop fully, and more and more people are beginning to be interested in this direction. In addition, institutional investors are gradually entering the market. So you just need
Activity: 182
August 20, 2018, 06:30:53 AM

Those who think the password is dead, are those who are desperate and no longer believe in the market. The reason is they bought everything at high prices and now it's at a very low level so they think it's dead, panicked and panic sell it. This market crashed as it did not die, just a correction after a sharp rise at the end of 2017
Pages:
Jump to: