Pages:
Author

Topic: MapCoin MAPC - using Foursquare/GoogleMaps | CRYPTSY/BITTREX! 4 EXCHANGES - page 10. (Read 52316 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
back down to 4000 sats, either the dev trying to cash out or shakeout. Who knows when there is no developments to be shown whatsoever...

You can watch my wallet, not a single coin moved Wink

I would say buying opportunity.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
thimo the dev
back down to 4000 sats, either the dev trying to cash out or shakeout. Who knows when there is no developments to be shown whatsoever...

You can watch my wallet, not a single coin moved Wink
Activity: 714
@kryptographer
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Hi thimo, mapcoindev,

My wallet finally syncd but all my MAPCs are showing as unconfirmed. These are the coins I bought during the ICO, transferred from C-Cex to my wallet on 31-Aug to start staking. I closed my wallet on 5-Sep when you guys said that you will be restarting the chain, that time my MAPCs were showing as spendable. When mapcoindev posted the updated sources here I downloaded the source and built MAPCOINd again, created a backup of my wallet (main wallet) and deleted everything from my datadir. I posted here that it doesn't seem to be syncing and mapcoindev promptly pointed out that the wallet syncs only when a new block is found and that the network is slow so just keep it open. So I continued to wait for it to sync but it still wouldn't. Eventually I downloaded the Windows QT wallet software posted by mapcoindev and tried it out. It did sync eventually but my MAPCs, as I mentioned above, are showing as unconfirmed. My wallet address shows as 0.00 balance on the blockchain and the transaction id provided by C-Cex cannot be found on the blockchain.

Looking forward to your reply.

it will sync, its because 90% coins are on exchanges due to this huge price raising so PoS is slow. give it some time

MAPC is really having great price raise

Thanks but do I have to keep the wallet software running? I'm using the Windows software now and eventually I need to shutdown my PC

Hi again,

How long should it take to sync my transactions into the blockchain? It's been more than 24hrs. Also what happened to MAPC today?
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
@mapcoindev and other developer
I did the translation a month ago but you guys haven't pay me until now, I don't think this is a SCAM, please honor your promise or no one will trust you in the community!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/mapc-foursquaregooglemaps-api-1160315

Thanx buddy, checking it with mapcoindev )

http://8btc.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=22672

He posted at 11th, aka 3 days ago.
He was supossed to post before ICO so like.... 2,5 weeks ago.

I gave him offer on what to do, to get his payments even tho he failed to deliver on time.

We will see!

MAPC FTW!
Activity: 714
BURNING GAME ANN

We are at 19k at C-CEX, if you guys will hold 20k price within 24h - we will burn extra 3BTC of our premine/bounty fund.
We did not move any coins since launch from our wallets, and we will move those just to burn.

You guys ready to get MAPC to 20k and stay there Huh

i am buying up.

MAPC will be like 20k or more with app going on

I think currently there are a few coins with great potential, the coins with longterm projects. Keep a close eye on MAP.
Hi thimo, mapcoindev,

My wallet finally syncd but all my MAPCs are showing as unconfirmed. These are the coins I bought during the ICO, transferred from C-Cex to my wallet on 31-Aug to start staking. I closed my wallet on 5-Sep when you guys said that you will be restarting the chain, that time my MAPCs were showing as spendable. When mapcoindev posted the updated sources here I downloaded the source and built MAPCOINd again, created a backup of my wallet (main wallet) and deleted everything from my datadir. I posted here that it doesn't seem to be syncing and mapcoindev promptly pointed out that the wallet syncs only when a new block is found and that the network is slow so just keep it open. So I continued to wait for it to sync but it still wouldn't. Eventually I downloaded the Windows QT wallet software posted by mapcoindev and tried it out. It did sync eventually but my MAPCs, as I mentioned above, are showing as unconfirmed. My wallet address shows as 0.00 balance on the blockchain and the transaction id provided by C-Cex cannot be found on the blockchain.

it will sync, its because 90% coins are on exchanges due to this huge price raising so PoS is slow. give it some time

Thanks but do I have to keep the wallet software running? I'm using the Windows software now and eventually I need to shutdown my PC
Activity: 672
http://fuk.io - check it out!
Hi thimo, mapcoindev,

Hi thimo, mapcoindev,

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
scams hunter!
BURNING GAME ANN

We are at 19k at C-CEX, if you guys will hold 20k price within 24h - we will burn extra 3BTC of our premine/bounty fund.
We did not move any coins since launch from our wallets, and we will move those just to burn.

You guys ready to get MAPC to 20k and stay there Huh

i am buying up.

MAPC will be like 20k or more with app going on
Activity: 19
MAPC get on the train, we will be 0.01 on bittrex i can feel it DDDDDDDDDDDD
thimo the dev
I did the translation a month ago but you guys haven't pay me until now, I don't think this is a SCAM, please honor your promise or no one will trust you in the community!

Thanx buddy, checking it with mapcoindev )
legendary
Activity: 1098
Angel investor.

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

Does this coin even have a video demo of the app in action>?

legendary

Once you get 1 good coin the clones follow with their self-bought ICOs...

Yeah all this people are trying to get cach of MAPC.
We are talking to Bittrex right now about rules of getting into their exchange.

Thanx for kind words, and remember about our burning game!

I have no interest in getting MAPC. It's easy to get listed on DELISTREX. You just pay them 3 BTC and boom you're on the exchange. Any scam can get on BITTREX. They then DELIST the coin a month later. Bittrex is the absolute worst place to buy coins.

I would almost go as far as saying c-cex is less of a scam than bittrex LOL... maybe not.

Anyways, I thought this was a map coin not a burning coin.

Bittrex is thinking about preventing scam coins, so MAPC with such a huge premine probably won't be listed. But then again I'm not sure if bittrex cares or not. They usually just list any old shit coin for a 3 BTC fee..

More likely... BITTREX is thinking of raising their sell a scam fee to 10 BTC.

Activity: 44
omg this coin is awesome!
we are past 19k satoshi now haha  Roll Eyes

im only buying and waiting for app

Nice Smiley

People that have been sleeping on this coin are going to be sorry they did not get in earlier!
legendary
Activity: 1120
legendary

I have no interest in getting MAPC. It's easy to get listed on DELISTREX. You just pay them 3 BTC and boom you're on the exchange. Any scam can get on BITTREX. They then DELIST the coin a month later. Bittrex is the absolute worst place to buy coins.

I would almost go as far as saying c-cex is less of a scam than bittrex LOL... maybe not.

Anyways, I thought this was a map coin not a burning coin.

thimo the dev

legendary
Activity: 1162
Allergic to false promises
I'm feeling so 2014... Grin
Ow wait.....I'm also a hero
Pages:
Jump to: